Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (6393 Views)

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

by iLegendd(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
+18 - What Is This Church Member Trying To Do To Her? [Picture]

The house of thy Lord has been turned to sex partner haunting ground. Married Church members are worse.

I spoke with one of by besties on phone and she said she has a gist for me, but will tell me 1-on-1. Told her to chat me up on Telegram and tell me since I don't like waiting for gist. Either you tell me now or don't tell me.

Below is what she said about a happily married Church member.

Modified: Chat removed.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
With too many reports I get from women, most of these married men are the reasons their marriages crash, but they like blaming their wives.

If you know you can't be faithful, why did you marry in the first place?

Re: by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oga i want to be like you when i grow up.
You are an inspiration o.
Next take it easy on her womb grin

Re: by TheDarkGamer: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Can you drop that phone picture from the chat here?
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
Can you drop that phone picture from the chat here?

Actually, it's contained in our book called ChatDìcted 2.0.

There are different ways to apply it in a chat with a woman to keep it fun, naughty, and lively.

Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Oga i want to be like you when i grow up.

You are an inspiration o.

Next take it easy on her womb grin

Inspiration in bad things? If yes, I reject it. I don't say naughty things. I keep it clean.
Re: by Unclesamo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

Inspiration in bad things? If yes, I reject it. I don't say naughty things. I keep it clean.

Re: by Adasun(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
That phone-pant pics got me cracking.. grin grin cheesy.
Re: by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

na the same thing
Re: by Yaxmax1: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
cheesy cheesy So funny. True talk
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
The first lesson of this post is: 80% or more of these happily married men in Church are looking for Church members to bang.

The second lesson is: if she has a male bestie that possesses one of the below, leave her even if she denies all allegations.

1. He is cute or
2. He is taller than her or
3. He has money or about to have or
4. He has swag and confidence and other girls like him or
5. He is always quiet but naughty or
6. He got 6 packs or
7. He is smart/intelligent or
8. He is great in bed (you'll never know) or
9. He is a player or a womanizer

If the bestie possesses one of the above and she's fond on him, dump her or make her your bestie too.

Word of wisdom has been revealed to you, but you can choose to be naive if you so wish.

The world is TOO corrupt and sexual immortality is number 1 now followed by financial fraud. There is zero chance of the world resetting to normal again.

Take it or leave it — if you're not playing the game, you'll be shocked to realize someone you 100% trust is playing it in front of you or behind your back.

Don't expect too much from people — they'll surely disappoint you one day; it's just a matter of time.

Re: by Brunicekid(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
God, have mercy!!!!!!
Re: by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
na this kind bestie I want oo. God when
Re: by euphratess(m): 1:33am On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:
The first lesson of this post is: 80% or more of these happily married men in Church are looking for Church members to bang.

The second lesson is: if she has a male bestie that possesses one of the below, leave her even if she denies all allegations.

1. He is cute or
2. He is taller than her or
3. He has money or about to have or
4. He has swag and confidence and other girls like him or
5. He is always quiet but naughty or
6. He got 6 packs or
7. He is smart/intelligent or
8. He is great in bed (you'll never know) or
9. He is a player or a womanizer

If the bestie possesses one of the above and she's fond on him, dump her or make her your bestie too.

Word of wisdom has been revealed to you, but you can choose to be naive if you so wish.

The world is TOO corrupt and sexual immortality is number 1 now followed by financial fraud. There is zero chance of the world resetting to normal again.

Take it or leave it — if you're not playing the game, you'll be shocked to realize someone you 100% trust is playing it in front of you or behind your back.

Don't expect too much from people — they'll surely disappoint you one day; it's just a matter of time.
can i get your books sent to my email until i can acess it.? (dnt really hv a good phone , typing wit techno button sha.. Cnt read eboot)

Re: by Youngpo413: 1:49am On Jun 17, 2021
iLegendd:
With too many reports I get from women, most of these married men are the reasons their marriages crash, but they like blaming their wives.

If you know you can't be faithful, why did you marry in the first place?
Happy birthday iLegendd.
Re: by Enthroned: 1:50am On Jun 17, 2021

https://e-commerce-ng.com/index/user/register/5PFVQN.html
Re: by euphratess(m): 1:52am On Jun 17, 2021
I need 5 of your books. Smting that cn boost confidnce, make convers last, woo face to face, humour and chart like pro
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2021
euphratess:
can i get your books sent to my email until i can acess it.? (dnt really hv a good phone , typing wit techno button sha.. Cnt read eboot)

Send an email to us or an SMS via the number on my profile.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2021
Youngpo413:
Happy birthday iLege.ndd.

Thank you, my brother.
Re: by bahkarrehjnr(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2021
Happy Belated Birthday Ilegend smiley
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2021
bahkarrehjnr:
Happy Belated Birthday Ileg.end smiley

Thank you, chief.
Re: by daddio(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2021
Happy birthday to you my darling LECTURER, may you know nothing but happiness from this day onward. May God protect and keep you always.
Re: by wumi2017(f): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2021
Happiest birthday to you Senior Man,May you continue to excel in all areas of ur life � keep Shinning and flourishing sir
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
wumi2017:
Happiest birthday to you Senior Man,May you continue to excel in all areas of ur life � keep Shinning and flourishing sir

Amen! Thank you and I appreciate.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
daddio:
Happy birthday to you my darling LECTURER, may you know nothing but happiness from this day onward. May God protect and keep you always.

Amen! Thanks a bunch.

Re: by Wahalaperson: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
So this is the childish way you chat with woman that you want to start selling ? Kids sef
Re: by krownie: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Happy birthday legendary wishing you wealth, happiness,long life, wisdom,knowledge in good health to you

I dey follow ur update silently
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wahalaperson:
So this is the childish way you chat with woman that you want to start selling ? Kids sef

One day, you'll come to understand how women work. Childish = fun for them. Mature chat = boring. Men are logical, but women are illogical.

Since you're a logical man, that chat won't make sense to you — in fact, it will seem too childish. Have you ever wondered why this musicians who act childish and blunt like Wiz Man, Burma, Davido, etc. are making more waves and money than the mature ones?

Have you also wondered why Emmanuella, the comedienne, has the highest followers on YouTube in Nigeria? Humor and childishness is the cause. Most of you that are too rigid in life always develop BP fasyer while the childish and fun ones navigate life with laughter.

To a woman, her age, degree, experiences, etc. does not matter. When a woman has emotional connection with you, she'll prefer that childish chat, not the mature one.

Failure to do that, she'll look for another man who does the fun, naughty, and childish chat while occasionally replying your boring chat. This is one of the reasons they cheat too.

Over maturity is the reason most men suck. They do everything with an official mindset. There is time for everything. Know this and know peace.

Since your name is Wahalaperson, I know what you're looking for. No, I won't do that with you. Whatever you type from now, I'll just agree for peace to reign.

The reason I'm ahead of most men is not because I'm richer or smarter than them — it's because I understand the opposite gender more.

That is a huge advantage to me, but most of these rich and supposedly "intelligent men," will never understand.

Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
krownie:
Happy birthday legendary wishing you wealth, happiness,long life, wisdom,knowledge in good health to you

I dey follow ur update silently

Amen! Thanks a lot. Silently is allowed, but haters want to silent us. Luckily, we've grown thick skins.
Re: by Maxi112: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wahalaperson:
What's wrong with his chat?

Whats The Best Age Gap Between A Guy And Girl In A Serious Relationship / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? ( Pic) / Guys, Can You Marry This Size?(pic)