Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests (42946 Views)

50 Dead In Anti-Hijab Protests In Iran / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
ade4real2016:

May your ignorance n evil utterances never send you to where you least expect...Do you think you live normal life like you should?.. Have you asked why every sector in your shithole zoological garden tagged"Nigeria"is degraded/dilapidated to this extentHave you put your brain in d gear as in is this how your forefathers lived their livesYou should ponder where your own generations yet unborn will find themselves....Nobody is saying taking ones precious life gruesomely like this is acceptable..... Nigeria/Nigerians will never be Saudi/Saudis till eternity....

Just shut the Bleep off. We are talking about the Evil in saudi Arab. May be you should read again and see what they did to this innocent boy. You are crazy. Saudi Arabia is not worth it. For what they did to this boy.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by MJlee31(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Akell:

Where is your humanity? If you can defend this gruesome act, then you can also do same. We should be humane. No humane culture, law, or custom should support this. Have you thought to yourself what his offence was? He protested when he was a teenager and his sins were meted out much later. That's a most gruesome way to die sir.
What prove do u have to confirm that this actually happen
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Adebowalay(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin
Map1:
That is the Holy land our people go every year and carry head nack for ground say dem dey pray, you go hear them dey shout Allahu Akbar,lailai ilalai Mohamed Buhari's I mean Mohamed rohim.what a nonsense
angry

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Map1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
ade4real2016:

May your ignorance n evil utterances never send you to where you least expect...Do you think you live normal life like you should?.. Have you asked why every sector in your shithole zoological garden tagged"Nigeria"is degraded/dilapidated to this extentHave you put your brain in d gear as in is this how your forefathers lived their livesYou should ponder where your own generations yet unborn will find themselves....Nobody is saying taking ones precious life gruesomely like this is acceptable..... Nigeria/Nigerians will never be Saudi/Saudis till eternity....
hey grow up don't be too emotional is dangerous, humanity before religious
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
DONFASZY:
Dere kind religious taya me and wicked determinations
Unforgivable beings
Heartless

Unforgiving ... God forbid..... what a nation..!! What are they praying for or praying too... Demons dey learn work where this people dey ooo... Women una kuku be prisoners... Kaiiiiiiiiiiiii!

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Etizz: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
Map1:
That is the Holy land our people go every year and carry head nack for ground say dem dey pray, you go hear them dey shout Allahu Akbar,lailai ilalai Mohamed Buhari's I mean Mohamed rohim.what a nonsense

U are a wicked person, u deliberately wants to make me laugh.....lol

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by habsydiamond(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Obipaul77:

Who told you it can't happen in Nigeria, even the worst had happened. Nigeria is a lawless country.
we have laws but some regions are above it
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Map1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
ade4real2016:

what made Saudi Arabia better than us if not the kind of useless people in the Herm of leadership in Nigeria,it seems you are a kid I will only send you home to learn your history, when Nigerians are living large Saudi Arabia was a desert then, when we are proud owners of many Nigeria airlines Saudi doesn't have than two, when we are leaning Morden education Saudi Arabia's are busy studying Sharia and Quran, humanity come before any religion and spirituality believed,the worst country to live in is all this sole called religious country go to Israel, Lebanon, Iran Qatar they were wicked even in Israel they don't believe any one is better than them,they were too racist so tell me the difference and more over religion had no value to human kind but love, don't see me as some one who against your religion,I av many friends and family who are Muslim and I deal with them with love.religion save no one but love and kindness.ireee o
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Map1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Etizz:

U are a wicked person, u deliberately wants to make me laugh.....lol
she you no dey listen fela song ni
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Map1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Just shut the Bleep off. We are talking about the Evil in saudi Arab. May be you should read again and see what they did to this innocent boy. You are crazy. Saudi Arabia is not worth it. For what they did to this boy.
Abi o
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Map1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
guywitzerogal:
you no fit avoid ban my dear brother grin grin grin..
kikikiiiiikiiiiii �
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Kiddwavez(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Map1:

U sure say u well so?
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Map1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kiddwavez:

U sure say u well so?
is that your response? don't be a kid
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Map1:
Yes it can't happen in Nigeria because we don't practice Sharia law but it happen up north time with out number where Sharia law is practice.
can u give a single example where such thing happened in the North?
You used to say North's Islam isn't like Saudi but now what happened there never came close this and u deviate. Try to be consistent in ur bigotry!
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Harmattan123(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Even his head will be happy there, if he was beheaded in Naija........hmmmmm
His head won't rest oooooo
Just be crying up-and-down
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by OLULAW: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
I'm not surprised. Typical of the Muhammedians.

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by 1Sharon(f): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
GeneralPula:

They said anti-government, not anti-religion..

Beheading is a traditional Islamic way of someone. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by 1Sharon(f): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Oracleforce:
Because of the picture on the guy's phone, the authority beheaded him...I am just thinking if they now realized that the whole story was. a setup would the head come back...

Father Abraham is the cause of all this nonsense if he didn't bear Ismail, we wouldn't be having all these draconic laws in the 21st century

Abraham is not our father
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Map1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Coronabirus:
can u give a single example where such thing happened in the North?
You used to say North's Islam isn't like Saudi but now what happened there never came close this and u deviate. Try to be consistent in ur bigotry!
am not here to defend anything go and do your research about it and it will be more polite to come up with fact in a forum like this rather than resulting in abuse thank you.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by mema900: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
This is bad... This can't happen in Nigeria... Na everybody get him own for body.

Don't doubt what this government can do
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Mutigadara1: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Because the religion have rules and regulations. Plus check the constitution of which ever country you believe are the most civilised in the world, you will see that the offence of treason is dead. Hypocrites everywhere.
Emily22:
I hate to say diz but there is a lot of wrongs in that religion called Islam

All over the world, you will hardly hear any good news from the religion...

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
The Islamic populace in Saudi Arabia deserves prayers from the Christian world as only Christians can help liberate them from the hands of this cruel government.

So as Christians let us remember to include the Islamic nations in our daily prayers
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Olumba2020: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
Imagine that,saudi my foot,very soon now they wil gather for hajj & start throwing stone to devil while they are the real DEVIL. they say islam is a religion of peace but in the real sence a religion of chaos,war & terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by DONFASZY(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Unforgiving ... God forbid..... what a nation..!! What are they praying for or praying too... Demons dey learn work where this people dey ooo... Women una kuku be prisoners... Kaiiiiiiiiiiiii!
i jus weak
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by ThatFairGuy1: 3:35am On Jun 18, 2021
You shut up. Who told you that Shariah law.

You can't get killed under Shariah law with the said offense, IT'S OBVIOUS HIS REAL OFFENSE WAS MORE THAN THAT, the news is not complete.

Besides, The law used in North Korea is also Sharia law right, The one in Cambodia? Hypocrite.

Also, how many has been beheaded in the Northern part of the country as u claimed?
Map1:
Yes it can't happen in Nigeria because we don't practice Sharia law but it happen up north time with out number where Sharia law is practice.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by adm212144: 3:53am On Jun 18, 2021
DONFASZY:
Dere kind religious taya me and wicked determinations
Unforgivable beings
Heartless
fool you always mixed religion with people.can’t you read well ?small thing about Muslim you escalate it as if Christian are saint .Read through scumbag
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Map1(m): 5:27am On Jun 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
You shut up. Who told you that Shariah law.

You can't get killed under Shariah law with the said offense, IT'S OBVIOUS HIS REAL OFFENSE WAS MORE THAN THAT, the news is not complete.

Besides, The law used in North Korea is also Sharia law right, The one in Cambodia? Hypocrite.

Also, how many has been beheaded in the Northern part of the country as u claimed?
I think am old enough to be your father although is not in my doing insulting people not to mention some one I don't know but your response shows the kind of home you are coming from, go back home and ask your mother where your father is,then you will listen to her carefully how the story goes then you come back here to mention me,Iwo Omo digbolugi iii.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by umarfantami(m): 5:41am On Jun 18, 2021
THIS IS EXALTLY WHAT NIGERIANS DESERVE TO COME TO THEIR SENSES
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Teeeecash(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2021
ajl:

What level of education do you have? [/b]Primary school of high school?[b] Go retake English comprehension. Or should we just say "grammar no be your language".
hehehehe....
Coming from someone that is bad at English comprehension.. ridiculous..smh..

Seems like you know fit read or maybe eyes dy pain you, better go buy glasses..make you fit read clear and understand
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Teeeecash(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2021
Akell:

So, Saudi is a Buddhist country abi? Is that the only instance? Ain't you aware of Boko Haram in Nigeria? Or the teacher that was beheaded in France? Or the singer that was killed in Kano and his family house burnt all in the name of Islam? Saudi Arabia based their laws on the Koran just the way the North base theirs on the Sharia. Or ain't you aware of the killings that trailed the pictorial representation of Mohammed few years back?

Give an instance where Christians have been this evil? Do not isolate a man - just give an instance where they all go out like a herd to defend nonsense.

PS: You don't become a religion of peace by simply saying, 'As-Salaam-Alaikum'. It goes beyond that.
Outrageous, so you mean all saudi government laws are based on Al Quran ??

You lack knowledge sir, am not here to convince you to like islam, but stop hurling and attacking islam at the slightest instance you get.
Am sure you have few friends that are Muslim, except maybe you have never left your comfort zone, How would dy feel when they hear or see you insulting their religion, i repeat i have never seen a Muslim insulting christianity on this platform.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by khadaffi(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2021
kay29000:

I didn't/don't support the killing, but why are you peddling a half truth. In the video, the army superiors came down from their car to beg the guys to leave for them to go through, but they didn't agree, and were being hostile, raising their weapons in the air, threatening the military. Who does that? Once again, I didn't support the killing, but stop making it seem like they were killed for merely protesting.

The event you're talking about is different from what I'm talking about. The incident you're referring to led to the arrest to zakzaky. The one I'm referring to was to protest for the release of Zakzaky. I've been trying to upload the video since yesterday but it's not going through. They were killed for merely protesting, it's not half truth. Only say what you know. I will try if I can get the video in YouTube as it was compiled by Amnesty international

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by ThatFairGuy1: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2021
Opolo e ti yii'ku for you to have thought you are old enough to be my father. What an effrontery, O ti f'ori gbale. Whenever you take ogogoro, steer clear of NL so that you won't keep constituting nuisance, abiipabe omo
Map1:
I think am old enough to be your father although is not in my doing insulting people not to mention some one I don't know but your response shows the kind of home you are coming from, go back home and ask your mother where your father is,then you will listen to her carefully how the story goes then you come back here to mention me,Iwo Omo digbolugi iii.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces / Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.