Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests (42949 Views)

50 Dead In Anti-Hijab Protests In Iran / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2021
Akell:

Oga Ade, must you defend this act because your barbaric religion is involved? Seems all of you are all Boko Haram �, see as your eye don red. You wan beat up the guy ni àbí wetin?

No be una fault, Abraham for don kill that bastard once and for all. At least, the world would have known a relatively amount of peace now.

A religion that defends their God as if it is powerless. In other climes, its their God that defend His worshippers. A religion that kills because of God and you call that peace?

Go grab a seat and think � well about this thing called Islam.
You dey mind the zombie

He seems to forget Saudi Arabia is an Islamic republic governed under the Islamic monarchial leaders who see themselves as descendants of Mohamed

When they act it is under the jurisdiction of islam save guarding the republic of islam
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 18, 2021
Goalty01:
And yet, it's fastest growing Religion on Earth

Fastest growing because it is competing with it's shadow

Christianity is already the biggest religion in the world at the highest of peak and it doesn't see that as an achievement

Yet you are celebrating growing religion with your budhism competitors after the jihad and killings, bombings, from 6AD till date
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Map1(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Opolo e ti yii'ku for you to have thought you are old enough to be my father. What an effrontery, O ti f'ori gbale. Whenever you take ogogoro, steer clear of NL so that you won't keep constituting nuisance, abiipabe omo
ohhhh so Nairaland is your family heritage abi congratulations kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by kay29000(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2021
khadaffi:

The event you're talking about is different from what I'm talking about. The incident you're referring to led to the arrest to zakzaky. The one I'm referring to was to protest for the release of Zakzaky. I've been trying to upload the video since yesterday but it's not going through. They were killed for merely protesting, it's not half truth. Only say what you know. I will try if I can get the video in YouTube as it was compiled by Amnesty international

Okay. I didn't know we were talking of different events.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Akell(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Teeeecash:

Outrageous, so you mean all saudi government laws are based on Al Quran ??

You lack knowledge sir, am not here to convince you to like islam, but stop hurling and attacking islam at the slightest instance you get.
Am sure you have few friends that are Muslim, except maybe you have never left your comfort zone, How would dy feel when they hear or see you insulting their religion, i repeat i have never seen a Muslim insulting christianity on this platform.

If you sincerely give an answer to the post you quoted. You'll know why Muslims do not attack Christians. From Al-Shabab, ISWAP, ISSIS, to Bin Laden, etc. You guys have done much evil than good. I think the Islamic school you guys went to as kids is a contributing factor to your bellicosity. The kind of treatment you guys go through is horrific and you know it. That's where the Jihadist mentality arose I suppose. You call Christians infidels when you guys are the real infidels.

Generations of Ishmael. Who is Ishmael? Abraham's son, by Hagar the concubine (Gen. 16:15; 17:23). He was born at Mamre, when Abraham was eighty-six years of age, eleven years after his arrival in Canaan (16:3; 21:5). At the age of thirteen he was circumcised (17:25). He grew up a true child of the desert, wild and wayward. On the occasion of the weaning of Isaac his rude and wayward spirit broke out in expressions of insult and mockery (21:9, 10); and Sarah, discovering this, said to Abraham, "Expel this slave and her son." Influenced by a divine admonition, Abraham dismissed Hagar and her son with no more than a skin of water and some bread. He gave birth to Mishma and Massa who would later become the founder of an Arabian tribe, a nomad tribe inhabiting the Arabian desert toward Babylonia.

This genealogy however is to set the records straight.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by DONFASZY(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2021
adm212144:
fool you always mixed religion with people.can’t you read well ?small thing about Muslim you escalate it as if Christian are saint .Read through scumbag
certified Idiot spotted, Your levels of senselessness and insensitivity knows is beyond compare. Nobody will try hard to convince a rètard into believing anything again,holyland u call it…go back to school Mr idiot,because u are always neck-deep in ignorance and foolishness.
Thank you for expressing ur foolishness here even if u are a wise fool in real life,dont express it online
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Teeeecash(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Akell:

If you sincerely give an answer to the post you quoted. You'll know why Muslims do not attack Christians. From Al-Shabab, ISWAP, ISSIS, to Bin Laden, etc. You guys have done much evil than good. I think the Islamic school you guys went to as kids is a contributing factor to your bellicosity. The kind of treatment you guys go through is horrific and you know it. That's where the Jihadist mentality arose I suppose. You call Christians infidels when you guys are the real infidels.

Generations of Ishmael. Who is Ishmael? Abraham's son, by Hagar the concubine (Gen. 16:15; 17:23). He was born at Mamre, when Abraham was eighty-six years of age, eleven years after his arrival in Canaan (16:3; 21:5). At the age of thirteen he was circumcised (17:25). He grew up a true child of the desert, wild and wayward. On the occasion of the weaning of Isaac his rude and wayward spirit broke out in expressions of insult and mockery (21:9, 10); and Sarah, discovering this, said to Abraham, "Expel this slave and her son." Influenced by a divine admonition, Abraham dismissed Hagar and her son with no more than a skin of water and some bread. He gave birth to Mishma and Massa who would later become the founder of an Arabian tribe, a nomad tribe inhabiting the Arabian desert toward Babylonia.

This genealogy however is to set the records straight.
What's all this balderdash ??

We have done more evil and yet we are the fastest growing religion in the world, listen to your self, so your basic of generalizing islam is based on some evil lots who disguised under islam to commit despicable acts..

Lets dead the issue, you have your religion, i have mine...

Shalom bro
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Akell(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2021
Teeeecash:

We have done more evil and yet we are the fastest growing religion in the world, listen to your self, so your basic of generalizing islam is based on some evil lots who disguised under islam to commit despicable acts..

Shalom bro

I will deaden the topic. However, lemme correct this impression. They are not acting under the guise of Islam. They are actual Muslims. Period. Bro, before you go, can you narrate to us your ordeals in the hands of those tutors in Islamic schools? cheesy I've got wise friends in Islam who ran away from those horrific torment centres.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Teeeecash(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Akell:

I will deaden the topic. However, lemme correct this impression. They are not acting under the guise of Islam. They are actual Muslims. Period. Bro, before you go, can you narrate to us your ordeals in the hands of those tutors in Islamic schools? cheesy I've got wise friends in Islam who ran away from those horrific torment centres.
what horrific torment are you talking about ??

You are misinformed sir, i had one of the best tutors who taught me how to read Al Quran and the islamic school you talking about is nothing compare to what a child faces in government owned secondary schools, i know where you pointing at, unfortunately sir, ours were different, seek for knowledge of islam and stop using figments of those that know little or nothing about Islam. Mind you i will never insult another's religion because it's what my religion taught me. There is no compulsion in Islam, check any English Quran chapter 2 verse 256. Go through the verse and read through

By the way to those your friends that ran away from islam, it's their loss...Islam is the best thing that could ever happen to anyone.
Being a Muslim is a blessing.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Akell(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Teeeecash:
what horrific torment are you talking about ??

You are misinformed sir, i had one of the best tutors who taught me how to read Al Quran and the islamic school you talking about is nothing compare to what a child faces in government owned secondary schools, i know where you pointing at, unfortunately sir, ours were different, seek for knowledge of islam and stop using figments of those that know little or nothing about Islam. Mind you i will never insult another's religion because it's what my religion taught me. There is no compulsion in Islam, check any English Quran chapter 2 verse 256. Go through the verse and read through

By the way to those your friends that ran away from islam, it's their loss...Islam is the best thing that could ever happen to anyone.
Being a Muslim is a blessing.

Have you heard of people in the North who were killed because they left Islam? Have you heard of Leah Sharibu and how she and others were forced to join Islam? Or what religion was she forced to join? Which religion do those who forced her belong to? You think it's Shintoism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Judaism, or Hinduism?

Anyway, no love lost.
Hope you're in mosque already.
Have a great day bro.

I love you with the love of Christ.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Teeeecash(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Akell:

Have you heard of people in the North who were killed because they left Islam? Have you heard of Leah Sharibu and how she and others were forced to join Islam? Or what religion was she forced to join? Which religion do those who forced her belong to? You think it's Shintoism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Judaism, or Hinduism?

Anyway, no love lost.
Hope you're in mosque already.
Have a great day bro.

I love you with the love of Christ.
Stop using the North as a base to what islam stands for, believe me most of the people here are interpreting Islam wrongly, they pick a verse from the Qur'an and misinterprete it. Most can't even read the holy Qur'an.
It's pathetic that people judge Muslims base on what they see and hear the Northerners doing.

Islam condemn terrorizing and will never support such, most of this jihadist don't even know what jihad means, they misinterprete it as a war you fight with non Muslims..

Ask your self this, this jihadist claim to be fighting for islam and yet the majority of people being killed and affected are Muslims.

Does this make any sense ??

How i wish you could meet a proper person who has adequate knowledge of islam.

Being a Muslim isn't about having an islamic name, it goes way beyond..

Boko haram claim to be fighting for islam, killing Muslims and Non Muslims alike.

They reside in thick forest and bushes where there are no mosques,
Believe me bro, if you could meet someone to teach you about the ways and doctrines of islam, you would be fond of my religion.
Islam means Peace
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by khadaffi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
kay29000:

Ok the video couldn't send in Nairaland because it's 50mb size. Apparently the largest size of video that can be sent is 4mb.

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by khadaffi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
webizone:
Where the video?

The video is 50mb. I can't post it here
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by khadaffi(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
kay29000:

Here is a link to the video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BcjZwYluFQcW46YoQN1q_oHroaeeHTpp/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by khadaffi(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
webizone:
Where the video?

Here is a link to it I couldn't upload it here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BcjZwYluFQcW46YoQN1q_oHroaeeHTpp/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by kay29000(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
khadaffi:

Here is a link to the video

Damn! Sorry for doubting you earlier. I just watched the video. It's very detailed. SMH
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by webizone(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2021
khadaffi:

Here is a link to it I couldn't upload it here

I didn't see anything. It was dark and I was hearing piano sound.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by khadaffi(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2021
webizone:

I didn't see anything. It was dark and I was hearing piano sound.

Na wa o. So I go dey teach you how to download again? Didn't you see a blue download button there? Oga if you no see am rest.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Akell(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Teeeecash:

Shalom bro

Good morning bro, how are you and happy weekend to you.

Genesis 21:12-13 AMP
whatever Sarah tells you, listen to her and do what she asks, for your descendants will be named through Isaac. [13] And I will also make a nation of [Ishmael] the son of the maid, because he is your descendant.”

In the above passage, the most read book in the world has not said Ishmael won't grow. It is expected.
Re: Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests by Akell(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2021
Teeeecash:

Stop using the North as a base to what islam stands for, believe me most of the people here are interpreting Islam wrongly, they pick a verse from the Qur'an and misinterprete it. Most can't even read the holy Qur'an.
It's pathetic that people judge Muslims base on what they see and hear the Northerners doing.

Islam condemn terrorizing and will never support such, most of this jihadist don't even know what jihad means, they misinterprete it as a war you fight with non Muslims..

Ask your self this, this jihadist claim to be fighting for islam and yet the majority of people being killed and affected are Muslims.

Does this make any sense ??

How i wish you could meet a proper person who has adequate knowledge of islam.

Being a Muslim isn't about having an islamic name, it goes way beyond..

Boko haram claim to be fighting for islam, killing Muslims and Non Muslims alike.

They reside in thick forest and bushes where there are no mosques,
Believe me bro, if you could meet someone to teach you about the ways and doctrines of islam, you would be fond of my religion.
Islam means Peace

It is well bro. Enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces / Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.