Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night (4922 Views)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night by Lagoontimes: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2021
A newly wedded bride have been confirmed dead few hours after wedding the love of her life.
The bride was reported to be consummating with her husband when the incident occurred. While they well making Luv, the bride suddenly develop unwell and collapsed.

The 18 years old illness began while she was under her man in a village of Ibirite in Brazil. Her husband, a 29 years old man couldn't help as screamed for neighbor assistance, this is according to The Sun reports.

READ MORE & WATCH VIDEO OF THE INCIDENT BELOW
https://radiustimes.com/bride-dies-s3x-husband-wedding-night/
Re: Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night by HardBishop: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2021
She couldn't handle the pressure..... She could have treated herself from this internal sickness. Well it's well

Re: Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2021
Jeez!

What kind of illness could that possibly be.? Illness that didn't kill her all these while that now remembered her on her wedding night.

Sure it's not hunger or malnutrition?

The hunger in the land now doesn't call for such vigorous exercise. Biko.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night by Temmylee01(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Iron ni ooooh shocked oh boy, nah burantashi the guy man use for her chaiiii the guy man reason how much him don spend and he wan collect am dat night unfortunately the Bella gave up the fvcking ghost .
Re: Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night by pode(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Person go come married, and they fear how him go con kpensh him wife again
Re: Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night by siofra(f): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
I know of a woman who ran away from her marital home after seeing her husband naked.

RIP woman.

Tap on the link in my signature.
Re: Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night by crackhouse(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Spirit husband is not happy.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night by baralatie(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Undylying illness that was not treated
Re: Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night by Womanizer(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
What a sad outcome of events
Re: Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
The man should be arrested, he has used drugs enhancement to sex her to her grave,so sad.
Re: Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night by Ceenachi: 2:21am On Jun 19, 2021
Please if I may ask, was it the first time the girl was going in for sexual intercourse?
I mean to say, was she a virgin? It's a pity!
RIP to her and my condolence to the husband

(1) (Reply)

My Puhssy Is Prettiest - Naija-born Porrn Actress Shows Full Pwussy On Twitter / She Doesn't Love you If You Only Fvck Her And She Doesn't Allow You To Kiss Her / Photographer Takes Pics In Ordinary Places, But The Result Is Mesmerizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.