Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Wives Tag Their Husbands Well To Ward Single Girls Off. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wives Tag Their Husbands Well To Ward Single Girls Off. (1022 Views)

"Guard Your Husbands Well Else, We Steal Them" - Secondary School Girls Warn.... / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. / I Make Up My Mind Today Getting Girls Off My List, Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Tag Their Husbands Well To Ward Single Girls Off. by donogaga(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Wives tag their husbands well to ward single girls off (including forcing then to wear rings). Unknown to them, single girls are after married men so the tagging helps them identify them easily.

According to many single girls, married men have experience in handling responsibility so they are more desirable for the bills (how true this is, one can only imagine).

The irony is that the responsibility by which they rate the married men, is being shared with the wives at home.

So, who's fooling who?

The wives assigning tags?
The husbands tagged?
The girls checking for tags?

https://www.facebook.com/100047151253398/posts/327987338782972/

1 Like

Re: Wives Tag Their Husbands Well To Ward Single Girls Off. by Vulcanheph(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2021
This is so true.... I have once seen a video on Tik tok where a guy says that he always wears a wedding ring even though he isn't married as he discovered that it helps him get ladies easier.

1 Like

Re: Wives Tag Their Husbands Well To Ward Single Girls Off. by Womanizer(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2021
A guy who is determined to get ladies will still do so whether he is married or not
Re: Wives Tag Their Husbands Well To Ward Single Girls Off. by 7victor(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2021
[b]
Why ladies want married men is because they want to compete with the wife for the man's attention.

It is not only married men, but any man with a girlfriend.

Other ladies would also want the man.

Unlike men who mostly want virgins and ladies without boyfriends.

Women want men who is already into women.

It is believed by gender researchers that women secretly want to compete with other women.

That is why they found married men more attractive,all because of the hidden desire to compete with the wife.

If she can get the husband, she would share the affection of the husband for the wife.

If you are single without a girlfriend or wife, NO lady would want you.

But if you have a wife or girlfriend, ladies would be coming to you.

One lady told me that one governor's wife (I will not mention her name) asked soldiers to shoot so many women for coming close to her husband.

She said what pained her was that before she married her husband, the man was already rich, but no woman wanted him.

Immediately she married him, women started coming to him, but she kept quiet.

It was when he became a governor and she then had some power, she decided to teach them a lesson,by asking soldiers to shoot them in secret.

She said that it was not known to the public.

The women would just disappear and people don't know they have been shot.

She did it because she felt that those women were only out to compete with her.

I tell you the truth: This is what is going on.At least I am a living witness.

There was a time that women started coming to me when I had a fiancee.

People believe that when one woman enters your life, the door must open for other women to start coming in.

But I believe it is just because other women want to compete with your wife or girlfriend
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Hired Me To Drive,but I End Up Driving Hard Into Her Sister / Man Calls Anita Okoye A Thief For Asking For 7.8 Million Monthly As Divorce Allo / My Heart Is Heavy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.