Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think (5835 Views)

Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / Merry Christmas To Our Troops In The Battlefields (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2021
What do you think ?

1. Injured troops going to meet Buhari
2. Jonathan going to meet injured troops

Are we missing something here ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by dangermouse(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2021
One is a true democrat why the other is a despot. Take it or leave it!

40 Likes

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2021
So they even sew new maternity gown and new bandage for them to make bubu think all is going well and they are well taking care of.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by FirstProphet: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2021
I see millions of dollars stolen for this single meeting

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2021
Waooo. Unbelievable. Our soldiers now wears maternity gown and now goes to meet wit d fresident despite d injuries they are nursing and "Baba Go Slow" looking at them like his unproductive cows that has been 150 since 2003 he started contesting for president and still 150 six years into his clueless regime as d president.
The second man is a true democrat,down to earth,liberal,an international figure etc

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by chiiraq802(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Those nurse wearing Maternity Gown are dey equally Soldiers ..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Jostoman: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Those guys dey vex o some of them don't even want to look at our president at all.

1 Like

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by IgweOfNnewi: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
One is a soldier why the other one a pretender

3 Likes

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by esnbrutality: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
See vex!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by richmond500: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nothing to compare here.
But them no fit at least remove the uniform for them?, they are not in war front again na.

The both pics shows they are well taken care of

4 Likes

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
See vex!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

They hate the bastard

4 Likes

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Coldshisha: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Incurable wailers
Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by OBALOLA55(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Coldshisha:
Incurable wailers
YORUBA AND FULANI ARE REALLY ONE, THATS WHY IT TAKES A LOT OF DEEP THINKING BEFORE WE CA. DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN RADICAL YORUBA MUSLIM JIHADIST AND HIS FULANI MASTERS

ABDUL-FULANI WEHDONE O angry

1 Like

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Leun: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
I won't be surprised if you take those bandages off, you'll see no injuries.
Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Rickmann: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
What do you think ?

You can't force leadership, it's inherent.
So, the difference is crystal clear according to the above photos.

1 Like

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Saifullah01: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Actually it all depends of the mental complex of the officer in charge at the moment and nothing to do with both presidents above.
We have a lot of no-good, melodramatic, sanctimonious, eye-service inclined people in charge of affairs of people this country.
I am sure you would have come across them in the work place; "the boss is coming, do this - do that" people
Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmmm.... This is really deep and touching. Inasmuch as Jonathan was a civilian president, he had more empathy with the wounded soldiers than Buhari who was and still a military man. Buharis illiteracy sucks. I wish we still had Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Sunday2021: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Waooo. Unbelievable. Our soldiers now wears maternity gown and now goes to meet wit d fresident despite d injuries they are nursing and "Baba Go Slow" looking at them like his unproductive cows that has been 150 since 2003 he started contesting for president and still 150 six years into his clueless regime as d president.
The second man is a true democrat,down to earth,liberal,an international figure etc
pained ipob.
Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by aniomadei1975: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
What do you think ?

All these lies and blackmail from wailers and children of hate can't stop Buhari and It can't make Jonathan a soldier.

Buhari has visited the wounded soldiers more than 5 times while did only once

4 Likes

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by aniomadei1975: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
What do you think ?

Your pettiness can only deceive the ipob miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by WinnardShaw(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rickmann:

You can't force leadership, it's inherent.
So, the difference is crystal clear according to the above photos.

Respect has to be earned....and you can't lead without respect.

1 Like

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by SweetiliciousD: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sunday2021:
pained ipob.

..... Your greatest nightmare IPOB
Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by naptu2: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
They've both visited injured troops at the hospital in Maiduguri

PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday in Maiduguri, Borno state used the opportunity of the COAS Annual Conference to address Nigerian soldiers at the battlefields to further boost their morale.

PoliticsNGR gathered that he later visited the hospital where injured soldiers are being treated.

He commended them for their bravery while commiserating with the families of the fallen heroes. Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/just-buhari-visits-soldiers-injured-boko-haram-hospital-photos/

dainformant:
As part of the Armed Forces Remembrance Day which celebrated fallen heroes in the country, President Jonathan today paid a surprise visit to Men & officers of 7 Division Nigeria Army, in Maiduguri..The President seized the moment to also visit the injured soldiers at NA 7 Division Medical Services Centre & Hospital in Maiduguri ...

Source; National Helm

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
aniomadei1975:

That is Jubril not Buhairy

cool

1 Like

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sunday2021:
pained ipob.
Lol, Small boy i know that my message piercied & annihiliated ur zombie heart,mind etc.
He shud visit them and not d oda way round but zombies wil not get sense to understand it.

1 Like

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by NewBeijing(f): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
FirstProphet:
I see millions of dollars stolen for this single meeting
You have seen it sir
Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Onyenna(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Here to read comments.....
Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by neighbourhud: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
Those nurse wearing Maternity Gown are dey equally Soldiers ..... grin

You don ment cheesy

Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Kayberg: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
undecided
Why arm of each man there bandaged? Na only there injury dey?
Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by Ghostrye: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2021
aniomadei1975:

wow, see the joy and happiness on their faces as they gaze upon the face of their loving president.
I'm almost moved to tears
Re: Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think by NGpatriot: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2021
lol..... ipob stupid thread backfired..

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons / Four Corps Members, 24 Others Die In Enugu Auto Crash / Describe Buhari In Two Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.