Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi (17390 Views)

Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages / Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers / This Is Why Abia State Government Must Demolish Ariaria Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Neimar: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Your mother na em go first rush dey drag line for Kerosene queue..
Yet you are here Wailing...
Ode..

Mumu
Poverty dy flow for una veins
Iyamiree swines
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Neimar:

Mumu
Poverty dy flow for una veins
Iyamiree swines

Banza Kawaii..
Wawa..
Dan Ubanca...
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Lamasta(m): 1:17am On Jun 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Still better than your useless state..
Tell this to Udensi since you know Abia state more than him cool
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Stanleyq: 2:11am On Jun 20, 2021
Abia takes de last because their leader's name is ikpeazu, simple.
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 20, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

GI na Cownu bu ndi Ara..
Phools

Kanu is from your state and he behaves like a typical Abia man. Extremist.
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by jspinsight: 4:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Change the name to Zabia...so it ces last in alphabetical order..lol
Fasindo:
shocked

It is biblical.

Everything happening in Nigeria is biblical.
The Bible said fear North.
The same Bible said the first shall be the last. So for Abia to be the first State in alphabetical order means it shall be last in everything other thing.

If you want Abia to be first in other things just change the name of the State
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by AfonjaConehead: 4:47am On Jun 20, 2021
shawante:
To be honest with you even war-torn borno is still better than abia state in terms of infrastructural development. Please try and do some research before coming online to spew gibberish

Quit hitting your head on the wall,I ain't from Abia state nor from any of the eastern states, thank you..... grin

Shameless afonjas, posting pictures of a fellow southerner gov taking care of his people is what you call research and what you do all your lives!!!!?

Southern sacrileges...
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by DedeNkem: 5:55am On Jun 20, 2021
Okezie IKPUazu, the big black gorilla-looking fool, is the worst governor in Nigeria!
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Giltexo: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Oga go and hide ..you come do campaign for yourself. APC puppet
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
One of my girlfriend's is from Abịa. She's albino cheesy and very nice.
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Seniorwriter(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2021
ItzladyP24:
That's the governor's name. Ikpeazu means taking last in everything. I stand to be corrected.

I saw an email request from you but just kindly reach out via the facebook ID on my profile or you can quote me here with the subject matter of your reaching out.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by shawante(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Quit hitting your head on the wall,I ain't from Abia state nor from any of the eastern states, thank you..... grin

Shameless afonjas, posting pictures of a fellow southerner gov taking care of his people is what you call research and what you do all your lives!!!!?

Southern sacrileges...
It seems quite clear to me that you are the one hitting your head on the wall or you've probably bashed it already. Cuz since you are not from the south-east why are you dabbling in our affairs
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by AfonjaConehead: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
shawante:
It seems quite clear to me that you are the one hitting your head on the wall or you've probably bashed it already. Cuz since you are not from the south-east why are you dabbling in our affairs
Which affairs,are you a deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs?

grin grin
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by shawante(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Which affairs,are you a deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs?

grin grin
There is no need answering your questions cuz it's obvious that the nuts in your brain have fallen off due to constant hitting on the wall.. So you might find it immensely difficult to comprehend my answer
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by AfonjaConehead: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2021
shawante:
There is no need answering your questions cuz it's obvious that the nuts in your brain have fallen off due to constant hitting on the wall.. So you might find it immensely difficult to comprehend my answer

Are you deaf,I said quit hitting that head on the wall grin grin grin grin do you wanna spend your chop money paracetamol grin
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Emocruize(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
beeveepee60:
I just found the biggest forum in Ghana 4387894
where is it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins / Supporters, Voters Chase Politicians Away From Polling Units In Bauchi / Femi Adesina: The Buhari The International Community Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.