Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) (123153 Views)

Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Twelfthman: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is business deal not cult war

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Rahkman: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
I can bet my last testis e go be aye and i can bet my last scrotum e go be benin boys

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by murphyibiam15(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cholls:
my brother you need brain
Your papa needs the brain more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by tydi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

That's probably reprisal attack caught on CCTV.. There are other attacks not yet captured

Inside this video there is a guy with head band probably soaked with blood

Stop saying shitty things you don’t know anything about. Eyes are watching you.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Commentor: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Cultists in Dubai are mostly Edo and Yoruba immigrants - fact.

But of course your hatred continues to get the better part of what is left of you.

Most of the victims are Igbo.

I wonder what deal they did with Yoruba or Edo.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Commentor: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rahkman:
I can bet my last testis e go be aye and i can bet my last scrotum e go be benin boys

You no get blockus again be that.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Monogamy: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
tydi:

Stop saying shitty things you don’t know anything about. Eyes are watching you.

No be only eyes but legs.. Why not tell us your own version of the story?

OBALOLA55

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by kemicalreact: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

But of course your hatred continues to get the better part of what is left of you.
Did you watch the video?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Monogamy: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Commentor:

Most of the victims are Igbo.

I wonder what deal they did with Yoruba or Edo.

Just leave those people to be continue accusing others while the people involved are their people.. Illegal alcohol selling went wrong plus probably other issues unsolved

OBALOLA55

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by tydi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

No be only eyes but legs.. Why not tell us your own version of the story?

Wait till the legs catch up with you.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Monogamy: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
tydi:

Wait till the legs catch up with you.

Give us your own version and stop dribbling around

OBALOLA55

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Kaybenny(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
E no pass Éyé and Ayé

That's what they do best abroad, GangBanging.

Na like this we go de dey, Make we try change.

One love keep us together.

Blowing my trees cry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is how you know people whose problems stem from their villages. How will you take your backwardness to another man’s land? I heard the ones in Italy act so because of their environment, what is the excuse in this case? The worst part is Arabs are racist to Africans yet we’re the ones reducing our numbers ourselves.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by tydi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Give us your own version and stop dribbling around

My own story would be between and about us . What do you think?
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by DSEER(f): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

You are very stupid for that statement, some of you Igbos are disgrace, what language are they speaking.

Na Una Dem catch with drug for airport pass
You guys go out of the country without your sense

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

I know your free data is not sufficient to watch the video. But you should have taken a look at this head very well.
having examine the head! What I saw is yamri.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by shopwiser: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
I swear to almighty God who made heaven and earth.. buhari might have his own problems he caused on Nigerians but Naturally we Nigerians are cursed... We act like we are the only people in this world... A country that hosts all nations yet you won't see some citizen's of another country doing all this nonsense.. Hiroshima should have just been exchanged with Nigeria..
People are dying just to fly out.. and yet you fly out and join cult still.. Aje e no go better for una generations

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by mccloud224(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Let's leave out government matter...

Cultism is worse than armed robbery and kidnapping combined therefore it MUST be punishable by instant death...make that a law and see tens of thousands renounce within 72 hours.

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:34am On Jun 20, 2021
Rahkman:

Its Ibos not Bini. Stop spreading lies.

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.