Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) (123145 Views)

Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by richmanrichard: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
chineydu:
Guys struggling to jakpa out of this country to hustle n make bread, some mofos japka to become international cultist. Nawa ooooooo, different people with different dream, vision and aspiration
nna ike gwuru. i tire 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by AngelicBeing: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
angry
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Asianjollof007: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
OssyMalik:
I didn’t hear people in the video speaking Edo and Yoruba abi you didn’t watch the video?

Obviously he is sick and crazy. These tribal bigots are on rampage, see how they are quick to shift the blame on yoruba and edo people without opening the video. Same people that plays the victim, very unfortunate beings. Always blaming yoruba for their misfortunes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by cocolacec(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Exactly, yoruba people disgracing Nigeria everywhere they go

The people involved in this act are Igbos.Nigeria needs these foolish guys to fight bandits and boko haram with the miltary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by PlanktonX: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
MARKone:
When Femi Adesina said that Nigerians need iron hand

Yes, Nigerians need iron hand...but how and who will incorporate these iron laws.
Is it Buhari that we thought had something to offer? The Buhari that at the feelings of ordinary headache jets out to UK for medical attention.
Nigeria lacks the leaders to make iron laws that will stand supreme.

Upon arrest of cultist, the rich, influential people storm the police stations and get their forsaken rotten children out immediately.

Nigeria doesn't need iron hand, but incorruptible institutions and dedicated citizens.

Karma awaits all. No hiding place when it's judgements starts. Those who think that can kill and nothing will happen, those who think that they squeeze the economy dry and stack the proceeds of these illgotten wealth abroad can continue.

One things is certain...Nature always has a way of fighting back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by jimmynauty: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
I had not died but had lived to do the works of YHWH
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by adebwalex(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Cultists in Dubai are mostly Edo and Yoruba immigrants - fact.

But of course your hatred continues to get the better part of what is left of you.
He be like say your eye blind. You no see say that guy with cut resemble Igbo man. Na them get that useless liver they cause trouble from another man land..[color=#990000][/color] grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by billyG(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Who allow those beast into Dubai?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by neyyoh: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol , what did buhari say about Nigerian youths?

Lazyouths Indeed.

Blame everyone, everything but never look inward.

A iron fisted conservative , no bs president is needed urgently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by mccoy009(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=TeDesQ post=102880894]Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2[/quote
I'm interested!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by ultimateprof: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
When a man is destiny for destruction, if he like let him travel to UAE, he will still fulfill his destiny!

Awon oniranu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by TeDesQ: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=mccoy009 post=102910083][/quote]

Hit me up on WhatsApp
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by feed70: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

But of course your hatred continues to get the better part of what is left of you.

You and your 200 plus likers, I don't have a word to describe the kind of mammals you are.

Watch video, you no watch, you come here and vomit nonsense!

Ethnic profiling is the height of idiocy, and it's what is tearing Nigeria apart!

Watch the video and tell me, in honesty, if it isn't Igbo those boys were speaking!

Ah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Drella(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

The fact that you called your first sentence a fact when it isn't actually factual still amazes me.

Did you carry out some form of poll or census?
Did you carry out any statistical analysis?

You don't know what a fact is.Stop being fallacious!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by TheGift: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
How does your response counter what He has said? Why are you sounding defensive?? How about cultists in Malaysia & South Africa, where are they mostly from ?
FreedomWinsNow:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Nature8(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Fact

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by XDaBOSS(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What can i say

The same people driving fulanis herdmen and accusing them of crimes inside Nigeria are the ones carrying out crimes in dubai

So you want them to allow the so-called herdsmen (terrorist) to keep up on destroying their farms n killing/raping their love ones abi?
I no blame you sha, I blame @seun n the rest weh just allow any kind person make e get access to creating nairaland account. Forgetting the fact that NO BE EVERYONE BE HUMAN BEING, SOME JUST LOOK LIKE HUMANS BUT NA ANIMALS THEM BE.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Drella(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
feed70:
Fools wen dey another man country dey do cultism

Painful thing is,I saw men in their thirties In that video.At that age,make person still never get sense.

One said "Which Kain wahala be this?"
Is he not the one that brought wahala on himself the day he decided to belong?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Drella(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

LMAO grin grin

I live in London and I can assure you that 90% of all fraud and scams in the UK are carried out by our YOURUBA brothers.

Majority of drug pushers from Nigeria are of which ethnicity?

Ndi developers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by XDaBOSS(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Why must everything be tribalistic or regionalized with you guys. Op no mention tribe ooo..but una don de call tribes already. Same una the blame govt for being one-sided but las las na same mentality una and the govt get. Naija no fit better oooo...cuz even the youths no get difference with those old criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by codemaniacs: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
XDaBOSS:

Why must everything be tribalistic or regionalized with you guys. Op no mention tribe ooo..but una don de call tribes already. Same una the blame govt for being one-sided but las las na same mentality una and the govt get. Naija no fit better oooo...cuz even the youths no get difference with those old criminals.

You should cross check... He is also the O.P.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by elisho: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
anyone that is involve should be kill we don't need them here in this country kill them all
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by codemaniacs: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
When it comes to sanctions the authorities of these countries will punish ALL Nigerians for the actions of these thugs not any particular ethnic tribe, so what you’re typing here is irrelevant. Let’s handle it collectively as a NIGERIAN problem because the actions of a few Nigerians, regardless of their tribe, affects all of us.
Regex:

Bros you are a confirmed nincompoop. When they stated cultists, did they state any tribe?

It's bad enough that Nigerians with their dumbness took it to another level in another. Only for you to come point fingers.

When that country decides to ban Nigerians from there, will they say since its Igbos that did the cult activity, Yorubas and fulanis are allowed in?

You are very st.upid very very.
Jeezuzpick:

You and your 200 plus likers, I don't have a word to describe the kind of mammals you are.

Watch video, you no watch, you come here and vomit nonsense!

Ethnic profiling is the height of idiocy, and it's what is tearing Nigeria apart!

Watch the video and tell me, in honesty, if it isn't Igbo those boys were speaking!

Ah!

someone just profiled another ethnicity and you guys are saying rubbish like "we are all Nigerians" what you guys fail to notice about such people is that when they reach a position of authority or a position to help someone such people will only help those with same ethnicity as them and tarnish the ethnicity of others...

next time, you should profile them back and not preach unity...

yes this will affect all Nigerians but learn to differentiate the kind and type of people ( especially if they are your countrymen ) you relate with especially when you're abroad or outside the country
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Dashlish12: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bro please how can i reach u; never knew there are jobs that pay that much in uae, abeg pls put me through the right procedure and total expenses of migratin to dubai and securing that kind of job with good pay. Thank u. @Ayoolamax
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by StJasper(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
And these congenital idiots will be blaming Bihari or Tinubu for their word.
Bihari might be responsible for our woeful economy but surely not for display of stupidity like this.
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Marpol2021(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by ada9ja(f): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

See this useless people, God butter your bread, carry you comot from Nigeria dey live for far away Dubai, but still dey do cultism nonsense wey no dey bring money.

With this, imagine ordinary Nigerians that would be affected with Dubai's law..

Some people are animals

Update: Alcohol selling, drug selling business snatching went wrong plus some other unresolved issues..
this is why i keep saying our problem is Nigerians not some few people in the government....
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Exactly, yoruba people disgracing Nigeria everywhere they go

brainless mofo......which tribe dey disgrace nigeria for china, india, germany, brazil, spain, italy, finland, malaysia? Do you know that there lots nigerians in concentration camps in china? Guess which tribe dem be.........the chinese prison guards kill dem at will, they even use dem for killing sport,,,,,fight to death game.......or harvest their organs......i was in china years ago......a chinese friend who happens to be a prison guard showed me a video, photos and even names.....in the video i could hear dem speaking a particular language......guess whuch language were they speaking.......in the video, a guy was in a cage, and the prison put 4 ferocious hungry dogs in the cage....dem chop the guy....he was screaming , saying chi..... in their language ....he said, nigerian embassy in china were aware of such camps ......but the locations were kept secret by the chinese governments.........i am definitely sure say u never commot for naija for your life.......because if u have ....you wont make such an idiotic comment........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by subcbouy: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

They don't have visa
They don't revoke a visa
Re: Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) by murphyibiam15(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

brainless mofo......which tribe dey disgrace nigeria for china, india, germany, brazil, spain, italy, finland, malaysia? Do you know that there lots nigerians in concentration camps in china? Guess which tribe dem be.........the chinese prison guards kill dem at will, they even use dem for killing sport,,,,,fight to death game.......or harvest their organs......i was in china years ago......a chinese friend who happens to be a prison guard showed me a video, photos and even names.....in the video i could hear dem speaking a particular language......guess whuch language were they speaking.......in the video, a guy was in a cage, and the prison put 4 ferocious hungry dogs in the cage....dem chop the guy....he was screaming , saying chi..... in their language ....he said, nigerian embassy in china were aware of such camps ......but the locations were kept secret by the chinese governments.........i am definitely sure say u never commot for naija for your life.......because if u have ....you wont make such an idiotic comment........
Pained gooat, ediotic vagabond from ashawo moda, keep crying grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.