Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari (5001 Views)

What If We Never Restructure Nigeria / Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules / Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by skyman200(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2021
This man really enjoy the suffering of the people,he should kw that the suffering of the people caused insecurity and if time is not taken nigeria will disintegrate.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Basher8583:

Utopia that you can't build now with you federal allocation is what you want to build when you have independence.

See. If you are unable to manage the little resources you have now, how will you manage it when you have very large resources.

It's a case of stealing now and more stealing when we have biafra

Our nation states are held hostage by a gang of self serving criminals. when Biafra comes we will 'talk to them and other criminals in the langiage that they understand'.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2021
Ibom Kingdom, you are the hope of the hopeless.

As you progress to United Nations where sane people understand Referendum, ensure you win and you will have many tourists and immigrants from South, West, East and North.

Our President is finally mad.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by confraternity: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2021
shaiii no Hope
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by stevebond007(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2021
We talking 1963 constitution, the 1960s the only time meaningful development happened in the country... Buh old man is talking 1979.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by 25ahmad(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2021
doggedfighter:
See whom we elected as a leader.

Nigeria is in more trouble than I thought.

What's the correlation between restructuring and war??

He's even rambling about Fulani in Port Harcourt shocked
the point is since we have Northern Ibo's, so we must have southern or eastern fulani. Theres nothing you can do
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by 25ahmad(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Biafra will come, eventually we will leave the shit hole and our children will be birthed into a land of utopia. Man is not god, pharaoh is a mere mortal, he will turn to dust when his times comes or as god wills. Biafra will come , we are determined, we are consistent, we are unrelenting.
fraud, lets see, time will tell
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Burruchaga71(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Malawian:
I should be clear to everyone that he is doing "constitutional review" just to include 3rd term. We Don give monkey cup, na to collect am back remain now.
. We Don enter One chance be that, walahi!!!
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Piggyyeaster1: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ddokie:

You will die first. I assure you.
e pain am well
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Basher8583: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Our nation states are held hostage by a gang of self serving criminals. when Biafra comes we will 'talk to them and other criminals in the langiage that they understand'.
These governors are the same people that will make biafra ungovernable for you. It will be like wild wild West. You can see the violence currently going on in Imo state. That's just rehearsals oh.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Obindigbo: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
This man, always threatening the citizens with war........it is well
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by waldigit: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
chykdidi:
I will never restructure Nigeria, you’re naive, ignorant of war – Buhari tells agitators

President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed that his administration will not restructure the country.

Buhari warned that those agitating for separation and canvassing for restructuring are naive and ignorant of war.

The President stated this on Saturday when he spoke as a Special Guest of Honour during the Launch of Kudirat Abiola Sabon Gari, Zaria Peace Foundation which took place at Ahmadu Bello University Hotels, Zaria, Kaduna state.

Buhari said that the nation does not restructuring, adding that most people carrying the subject about do not even understand what they are talking about.

The President was represented at the event by the Executive Secretary, Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission, Alhaji Mohammed Bello Shehu.

“And again, those who are discussing restructuring, my question is that what are you going to restructure?” Buhari asked.

“If you ask many Nigerians what are they going to restructure, you will find out that they have nothing to talk about. Some of them have not even studied the 1999 constitution. The 1999 constitution is almost 70 to 80 percent 1979 constitution.

“The other issue is that those who are calling for restructuring and confrence on what they call ethnic nationality, If you go to Southern Kaduna, Taraba, who is to represent them? We have different combination of ethnicity in many states. Even Kano and Kaduna Igbo have properties. The same goes with Yorubas.

“There are Fulani in Port Harcourt. So those calling for whether separation or restructuring, some of them I will say they are very naive or even mischievously dangerous. Those agitating for restructuring are ignorant of war and its consequences. Because Nigeria is a dominant force in west Africa.

“There is no government in the world that will cede their authority to the people that are not elected.

“You are telling us to resolve a system and call for an obscure conference to come and discuss how we can move forward as a nation, that can never be done and no country will agree to that.

“So those who are doing that should go back and meet their representatives in the House of Assembly and ask for whatever amendment of constitution. Due process should be followed.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/19/i-will-never-restructure-nigeria-youre-naive-ignorant-of-war-buhari-tells-agitators/
All hail emir of Nigeria for he has spoken. Abi if you are not emir how would say NEVER, when your tenure ends in 2023.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Ddokie: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
e pain am well

na u sabi.

You go sha first die
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Piggyyeaster1: 5:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Ddokie:

na u sabi.

You go sha first die
that was how you said Buhari will die. Na so Kanu's Father and mother die like Christmas Chicken without proper burial
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by kutashi: 6:15am On Jun 21, 2021
But you are blind to see when he mentioned Yoruba and Igbos in Kaduna? Why are your mind so black Who offended you?
I know your half backed knowledge can't decipher what he said about content of 1999 and 1979 constitution which is almost the same with Aburi accord! This your twitter brain need formatting! Olodo cum aasinwin gbogbo!!!
doggedfighter:

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by BabaOneChance: 6:29am On Jun 21, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Baba has spoken let Dot in a circle people go and die
And you shall know a DOThern herdsman by his comment.

The black dot on your forehead is neither a design nor sign of piety. It's a curse!

Always out of point, always hateful, always møronic.

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Well said
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by orisa37: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2021
MR. DUE PROCESS IS HORRIBLY MAD
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by orisa37: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2021
doggedfighter:

BSE AND DEMENTIA HAVE FINISHED NIGERIA
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by orisa37: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2021
doggedfighter:

BSE AND DEMENTIA HAVE FINISHED NIGERIA

WASHING DIRTY LINENS IN THE STREETS LIKE THIS, WHAT A SHAME. ALLAH PLEASE HELP NIGERIA. LORD HELP US IJN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by orisa37: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2021
hslbroker2:
We done, we hear u, if you can't do it, God will bring another person that will do it

Water Don pass GARI . LORD HELP US.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by hslbroker2(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2021
orisa37:

Water Don pass GARI . LORD HELP US.
amen, happy new week
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by orisa37: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Golden057:
What a pitiable enigma!

This man again

He is a pitiable FAILURE.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by orisa37: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Golden057:
What a pitiable enigma!

This man again

He is a pitiable FAILURE.

He is a pitiable Embarrassment. We knew he has DEMENTIA.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by orisa37: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Nigerians asked for restructuring, instead of addressing that he was busy talking about war

This is the person Tinubu and Co packaged for Nigerians as the saviour, well we are all here seeing the result and those who packaged the bad product for Nigerians are beginning to wail one after the other....Whew!!!

Whew indeed. He wants to prove to The World that he is a better Soldier than GOWON, OBASANJO, BABANGIDA, ABDULSALAMI, T.Y DANJUMA, DONGOYARO ETCETERA PUT TOGETHER.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by orisa37: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I so much love this proverb "Who the gods wants to destroy they first make mad"

I think this is the madness stage of Bulhari's destruction.

AGREED.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by orisa37: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I so much love this proverb "Who the gods wants to destroy they first make mad"

I think this is the madness stage of Bulhari's destruction.

AGREED. LIKE ALLAH DID TO PHARAOH.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by orisa37: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2021
Atiwaye:
Alright but you don't make a valid points secondary school pupil will defeat you with this your rational opinion.

He is irrational.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Atiwaye: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Thanks for the correction the man is poorly irrational.
orisa37:

He is irrational.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by orisa37: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2021
Before then, let him carry his CATTLE back to NIGER REPUBLIC TO GRAZE THERE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convention And The Prospect For Nigeria / Emefiele Is Now Holding Tinubu In Brokos / Why Is Tinubu And His Men Trying To Severe The SE/SS Bond?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.