Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos (61845 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Adakintroy:

Yes!

Tu face is still alive. That one didn’t sell his soul? Negative theorist.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by sslcrypt: 12:38am On Jun 21, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Telling us to use Tecno products while my gee dey fly iPhone cry

Tecno spark won't like this at all
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 3:07am On Jun 21, 2021
Vanity upon vanity. We know the source of it
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by xreal: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2021
dudusky007:
What's the purpose of showing the money?
all this verified drug & yahoo dealers use music dey cover up...make I pass before nairalanders yahoo invest 20k and make 100k in 30mins come for me

You are right and making sense anyway.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Adakintroy: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2021
nenyewrites:

Tu face is still alive. That one didn’t sell his soul? Negative theorist.

two face is a bargain.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by ericmor: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2021
NewDelhi:
This wande shirt na die o. Make the boy dey watch him weight abeg.

He is trying, he got fat
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by ericmor: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2021
sslcrypt:

Tecno spark won't like this at all

Dem fit don sign agreement, who knows if they have agreed he can use any other phone too.

Let's wait n hear from techno sha
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

two face is a bargain.

Zukwanaike
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by 9jaRealist: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
dudusky007:
What's the purpose of showing the money?
all this verified drug & yahoo dealers use music dey cover up...make I pass before nairalanders yahoo invest 20k and make 100k in 30mins come for me

While I personally do not care for flashing cash…
Why should he not be able to do that INSIDE IN HIS ROOM?!

Meanwhile, is “Essence” (ft TEMS) banging up and down the US because “drug & yahoo dealers use music dey cover up”? SMH

>
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Mohbola(f): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Telling us to use Tecno products while my gee dey fly iPhone cry
who tell you say he no fit get more than one phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking / Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.