Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,939 members, 7,852,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos (61854 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by seyz91(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
cheesy
dudusky007:
What's the purpose of showing the money?
all this verified drug & yahoo dealers use music dey cover up...make I pass before nairalanders yahoo invest 20k and make 100k in 30mins come for me
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by sunshineV(f): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
festacman:

well i guess u are one of the fatheads here then
i'm not responsible for your misfortune u low life self-servicer
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by festacman(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
sunshineV:
i'm not responsible for your misfortune u low life self-servicer

i'm not responsible for your depression u slow thinking simpleton
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Noted
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Handsum64: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Davido can never be seen with such dirty notes
7up the difference is clear
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by sunshineV(f): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
festacman:

i'm not responsible for your depression u slow thinking simpleton
stop mentioning me u rotten ridden dunce
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Hapinex01: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
See them, they are busy pressing there phone
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by festacman(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
sunshineV:
stop mentioning me u rotten ridden dunce

stop mentioning me u rotten ridden smelly-mouthed slowpoke
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by AlexB300: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
iLegendd:

If it was Burna Boy, you would've hated. True or false?
false. Don’t care abt showbiz grin
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by kweensheba: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Success has many friends while failure is an orphan.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

okay.......but i can never get close to any fraudster......i hate those fuckers with passion......i have gotten some of them arrested.....there is a house adjacent my house......there are some young guys who rented a flat , a noticing neighbour told me about them....and i started watching them closely......until i got what i need......i called the Efcc......they found lost of incriminating things there, they were big time fraudsters......na me open their yansh......

Hahaha hah, you have done well.

They have nothing to offer the economic.

All the money they stole still going back to where it comes from.

Lexus/ Toyota - Japan ��
Benz- Germany ��
Champagne Europe
What ealse
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by ofiko123(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nice one.. Kudos to wizkid...
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by manchinKY(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
dudusky007:
What's the purpose of showing the money?
all this verified drug & yahoo dealers use music dey cover up...make I pass before nairalanders yahoo invest 20k and make 100k in 30mins come for me
Alaye u Dey bitter sha oo’ wetin Dey frustrate you!
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Zachsneider: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wizbaba! Hope you've taken it easy on dem weed
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by watchindelta(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Even me get more than that cash there jor, celebrity and moni grin
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Seen
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wizzy and Wande coal collabo go make sense
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Teejay13(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Looks good. The God that did it for Wizkid shall do it for all of us someday. Amen
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by dennisworld1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Let him show us is grammaphone... abi dat one still dey road
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Gjmff: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oh
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by LibanKush: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Who give am Grammy, make e show ein Grammy Plaque

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by KingDash: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

okay.......but i can never get close to any fraudster......i hate those fuckers with passion......i have gotten some of them arrested.....there is a house adjacent my house......there are some young guys who rented a flat , a noticing neighbour told me about them....and i started watching them closely......until i got what i need......i called the Efcc......they found lost of incriminating things there, they were big time fraudsters......na me open their yansh......
haba snitch
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by fineberry(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Did he ever win Grammy...abi na hype

Dude living large and showing up anyhow.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

WC = water closet

wAnDe CoAl
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Sleekfingers: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
KingDash:
haba snitch

i hate fraudsters.......even where i hang out on the island.....i got my eyes on some guys.......they spend money lavishly.....when i am done with my info......i go call efcc straight......and i will follow the case up.........

If you have travelled outta nigeria.....you will know how these people have destroyed our image.......thats why i hate them ......even at a bar on awolowo way in ikeja.....i still dey watch some guys.......dem go just come and be spending money anyhow.....i mean young guys , they are all in their early 20s......

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by brownbib(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
WIZZY THE REAL DEAL. #BIGDEALWIZZY.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by KingDash: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

i hate fraudsters.......even where i hang out on the island.....i got my eyes on some guys.......they spend money lavishly.....when i am done with my info......i go call efcc straight......and i will follow the case up.........

If you have travelled outta nigeria.....you will know how these people have destroyed our image.......thats why i hate them ......even at a bar on awolowo way in ikeja.....i still dey watch some guys.......dem go just come and be spending money anyhow.....i mean young guys , they are all in their early 20s......
that's true brother... bust them up, we dey your back.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Big wiz! for life, no room for froggy. grin

I do rather be a froggy than a brokehoe

I come in peace..
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please nairalander help me,I'm hungry and depressed no money to eat,I have only had onions for the past two days.even if it's 500,I will be happy.0798070016 access bank abiodun agbaje
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

I am a work-from-home freelancer and had to get close to them to understand the difference between what I do and theirs (especially the way people perceive us). Notice that people always assume that anyone who carries a laptop about and doesn't run to a physical office every morning is a fraudster.

Yes, getting close to them was a well-planned experiment. When I got what I wanted, I moved out of the area. I can never encourage anyone to go into crime. If not for anything, I always pity their victims because people I know have fallen victims to such frauds several times.

Shalaye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking / Nigerian Singer, Mish Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.