Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,052 members, 7,852,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos (61855 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by 8stargeneral: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
As he storm Lagos,where him dey before
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by SirLiquidGold: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
dudusky007:
What's the purpose of showing the money?
all this verified drug & yahoo dealers use music dey cover up...make I pass before nairalanders yahoo invest 20k and make 100k in 30mins come for me

It's not always crime.. it's blessings and hard work
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Let us equally see threads like......

WISMAN DONATES 5 MILLION NAIRA TO A MOTHERLESS HOME IN LAGOS THRU HIS P.A ON CHARITY GIVEN......

GOD BLESS him the more of he has done so before.....
Enjoy your money young chap

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by toxtimmy: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Poor man mentality.... Just like any religious person when dey pray loud in public to thier god so everyone can hear is poor spiritually.

There is a reason why we can't see our brain or belly or heart even though it's our own.

What ever you've worked for or earn please enjoy it respectably, riches are good but remember life is lonely at the top.

WriterNig:
Popular musician, Wizkid a.k.a Big Wiz is currently in Lagos State, Nigeria and enjoying the night life.

The Grammy winner in his latest Instagram Post can be seen showing off wads of cash while smoking with friends.

Wizkid who stormed the club with the likes of Wande Coal and other co-artistes was seen dancing to music in the club while holding a drink.

@Wizkid posted;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YShO0gL5A-w
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Emilokoiyawon: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wizkid - the most popular Nigerian artist of his generation.

BlackDiamond - the most talented Afropop artist in the world

If you know you know. If you don't know argue with your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by chatinent: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
All na wash.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by festacman(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
sunshineV:
well i guess u are one of the dumbs here then

well i guess u are one of the fatheads here then
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by FashionCookie(f): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Them go dey form busy with phone...
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
RPG2020:

In Hollywood there is no place like showbiz

Lol na pi m p words of 50 cents
In the Hollywood there’s no biz like showbiz’ness
In the hood there’s no biz like hoe’bizness

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by SmartPolician: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

so you dey call those doing fraud smart abi? Nigerians like to celebrate criminals

Nobody is celebrating them. If you get close to fraudsters who don't use charms, you will realize that what they do is not easy.

That's why they can stay for a long time without making any kobo. Nothing is easy in life, including Yahoo-yahoo.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by RingRoadMafia: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
southniyikaye:
Techno ambassador using iPhone publicly

Can never be Davido! That's why brands would rather do business with David.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by fitinwell: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fela wey be your Papa...sef no stupid like this ones....

Fela was a prophet

Who are you?

And how do you make your Money?

because if anyone suppose make money.. he supoose to be FELA
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by ZooOga: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
abeg, money gud. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu60JoFAN78

Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (Nigeria) (Alternate Video)

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Asianjollof007: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
He brags differently, machala one.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by frog12: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
na WASIU with horrible lifestyle be dis !
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by vertueptime: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
StormS Lagos? No b Lagos him de stay before

WriterNig:
Popular musician, Wizkid a.k.a Big Wiz is currently in Lagos State, Nigeria and enjoying the night life.

The Grammy winner in his latest Instagram Post can be seen showing off wads of cash while smoking with friends.

Wizkid who stormed the club with the likes of Wande Coal and other co-artistes was seen dancing to music in the club while holding a drink.

@Wizkid posted;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YShO0gL5A-w
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by guru90: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Imagine.... I changed only 1000 dollars..... They gave me N500,000.00...
At exchange office....

I mad oooh..

9ja currency is just valueless.......

Why can't wizkid show more money when he is dealing with dollars...
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Sleekfingers: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

Nobody is celebrating them. If you get close to fraudsters who don't use charms, you will realize that what they do is not easy.

That's why they can stay for a long time without making any kobo. Nothing is easy in life, including Yahoo-yahoo.

okay.......but i can never get close to any fraudster......i hate those fuckers with passion......i have gotten some of them arrested.....there is a house adjacent my house......there are some young guys who rented a flat , a noticing neighbour told me about them....and i started watching them closely......until i got what i need......i called the Efcc......they found lost of incriminating things there, they were big time fraudsters......na me open their yansh......

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by iLegendd(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
AlexB300:
See wailers hating on machala. Becos u no get money. grin grin
We wey never get no dey hate, make e no block our blessings

If it was Burna Boy, you would've hated. True or false?
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Realhommie(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Adakintroy:
He is empty. Don't emulate him. Niga is dieing. Trust me you don't want to be him.

He has stayed too long in the negative realm. No one can master those energy. It drains one until slowly die off without any memory. Those energy don't make for creations. They make for death. It's anti life so to speak. The music is a given the message is dark and death like.

Pray for him. He is in death.

More like he has sold his soul?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Adakintroy: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Realhommie:
More like he has sold his soul?

Yes!
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by dederocs(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yes o, circulate the money.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Nyne: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Even dem lil baby, 50cent, top notch new school artists do show off cash. It’s the new trend bro. If you don’t show the world that you’re making money, they might not follow you. Wise . .

festacman:
It is common knowledge that Wizkid is wealthy. So, why is he showing off money like up and coming artistes

Come on Big Wiz, you are too big for this sh*t. Show us your cash by doing giveaway and lifting up budding entrepreneurs.

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by RPG2020(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
seanwilliam:

Lol na pi m p words of 50 cents
In the Hollywood there’s no biz like showbiz’ness
In the hood there’s no biz like hoe’bizness

Continue
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Nyne: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
[/quote]
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by SmartPolician: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

okay.......but i can never get close to any fraudster......i hate those fuckers with passion......i have gotten some of them arrested.....there is a house adjacent my house......there are some young guys who rented a flat , a noticing neighbour told me about them....and i started watching them closely......until i got what i need......i called the Efcc......they found lost of incriminating things there, they were big time fraudsters......na me open their yansh......

I am a work-from-home freelancer and had to get close to them to understand the difference between what I do and theirs (especially the way people perceive us). Notice that people always assume that anyone who carries a laptop about and doesn't run to a physical office every morning is a fraudster.

Yes, getting close to them was a well-planned experiment. When I got what I wanted, I moved out of the area. I can never encourage anyone to go into crime. If not for anything, I always pity their victims because people I know have fallen victims to such frauds several times.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Okhuadams(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
dudusky007:
What's the purpose of showing the money?
all this verified drug & yahoo dealers use music dey cover up...make I pass before nairalanders yahoo invest 20k and make 100k in 30mins come for me
why not goband push ur in drugs and do your own Yahoo, if you no b Yahoo how u go invest 20k in 30mins come make 100k lie kill u there na make you still dey as you dey bad bellla punish you thete
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Sleekfingers: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

I am a work-from-home freelancer and had to get close to them to understand the difference between what I do and theirs (especially the way people perceive us). Notice that people always assume that anyone who carries a laptop about and doesn't run to a physical office every morning is a fraudster.

Yes, getting close to them was a well-planned experiment. When I got what I wanted, I moved out of the area. I can never encourage anyone to go into crime. If not for anything, I always pity their victims because people I know have fallen victims to such frauds several times.

thats what i am saying.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking / Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.