Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout (60755 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners / Rotten billions Of naira discovered In Hideout 6-yrs After It Was Looted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by wink2015(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Igbos reporting fellow Igbos to the northern dominated security agencies.

The killing of Ikonso, and the arrested accomplice is necessitated by the fact that fellow Igbos betrayed themselves.

Some do so because they wants to remain in one Nigeria because of their properties, businesses in other parts of the country.

These guys report their fellow Igbos brothers that are involved in Biafra to the federal security agencies.

This was not with the case of the Ijaw militant.

I have not seen an Ijaw man reporting a fellow Ijaw man to the security agencies.

Even the killing of Ijaw militant John Togo was necessitated by the fact that there was an Ijaw man at the presidency and he went to persuade him to lay down his arm and he refused.

That prompted President Jonathan to go after militant John Togo and he was killed in skirmches with the military

Biafra may be difficult to achieved because Igbos are against Igbos.

Those who are for Biafra are making matter worse by wanting to take some part of the south south region to join with Biafra instead of restricting themselves to the 5 CORE Igbo speaking south eastern states.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by CookingPot(f): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2021
The name sef na die
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by PIMPAR: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2021
doggedfighter:
Quick to parade him yet no pictures of the 12

bandits you claimed to have neutralized.
Wailing zombie

https://www.facebook.com/100000346959377/posts/4309008149120708/?sfnsn=scwspwa

That is the video of the bandits that were killed. IPoB terrorist sympathizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by BigBrother54321: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Cry more hot tears.

doggedfighter:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2021
But a useless police officer killed five people in Enugu was arrested yet we didn't see his picture nor heard of his name.

The so called Match & Die is obviously a cultist.

Looking like a propaganda
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by egunna(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2021
doggedfighter:

are u in severe pains?pls find pepper and rub on it body so that the pain will multiply.thank God u didn't even claim he is innocent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Uteghe(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2021
Now that security men ate picking ungun known men like beans; can any sane person,even among the illiterate lumpens of the IPOB group,claim NNAMDI KANU is a good strategist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by realstars: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2021
dudusky007:
Hmm match and die..this name strong o cheesy
so people when catch you why dem no die? Idiot na only your followers go respect ur useless name
Yes i think he has match so much, he he must die big time.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by egunna(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

I don't argue with people who don't engage in critical thinking. That beret he wore is worn by axemen and not ESN. The police in a hurry to paint their narrative forgot to remove the beret from his head. I won't dignify you with a reply again.

Modified

PS - I never said he was innocent in my first comment. I only said it was a false narrative , cos the police had earlier stated it was members of the ESN that carried out the jail break.
I've not seen a government that thrives on propaganda like this present government. This is the worst government in the history of Nigerian democracy
the question is,is that match and die or not?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Jeetech01(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Eh this one na strong name o.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by 12345baba(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2021
This one resemble Fulani man

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Cypolin: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2021
In as much as we commend the effort of the Nigerian police,we will not accept fauls and implicating youths in the name of doing police work. They should make sure that the person's they arrest are indeed the huddlum .
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by 21stDecember: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Believe security agents in this trying times at your peril.
This picture was photoshopped. It is not real. Take a closer look at it again.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Theunbothered: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2021
OnionBandit:
All dismissed security agents are a menace to the society and should be put behind bars or killed instead of throwing them back into the society. This guy didn't resign voluntarily from the Nigerian army. He committed a grave/unpardonable offence, hence the dismissal. The military does not dismiss their own just like that...

The progress recorded so far in Imo state is as a result of the undaunting support our police got from the good people of Imo. This is a sign that Igbos don't love or can't withstand bloodshed for long. The cheering of these miscreants we have been seeing all over the internet was done out of fear and a lil bit of ignorance...but now, the peace loving Igbos have overcome it...

Chukwu Okike Abiama bless the peace loving Igbos..

So you're saying Buhari should be killed? shocked
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by donnie(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2021
From his looks, na Fulani man.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by oluwaahmed: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2021
Una arrest aye come call am names. He's even wearing the aye beret. Nigeria police sef..

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by yahmohy27: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2021
doggedfighter:

lost sheep,he will never learnt
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by twinke209(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2021
I watched this guy's interview this morning saying that he's a final year student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, and that he's innocent, Nigerian Police has a way of accusing innocent people wrongly for crimes they know nothing about, don't be surprised that when someone else is been paraded they will still bring out this same exhibits as what that was recovered from him

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Unrated900(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
I disagree with this report.

Onion thieves are stronger than Nigeria security agents, no single security agent dares this.

So how come he was arrested?

Fake news. undecided

When ever an ipob criminal man is arrested
His fellow ipob tagged it a fake news.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by PIMPAR: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2021
twinke209:
I watched this guy's interview this morning saying that he's a final year student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, and that he's innocent, Nigerian Police has a way of accusing innocent people wrongly for crimes they know nothing about, don't be surprised that when someone else is been paraded they will still bring out this same exhibits as what that was recovered from him
Where and which station did you watch the interview?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by tellwisdom: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Nigerian police and lies. I stumbled on his interrogation and there was no where he confessed to being the person behind the attack. All these useless news outlet are quick to publish dirty and trashy reports just to get people busy.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Munaking: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2021
doggedfighter:

What exactly do you want ? State please
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by SimplyShit: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
I disagree with this report.

Onion thieves are stronger than Nigeria security agents, no single security agent dares this.

So how come he was arrested?

Fake news. undecided

You have come back from hunger hibernation

Certified Zombieee

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by AuroraBrls: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2021
Conner44:
this name strong sha.

the wild squirrel decries the shame that after transversing forests and bushes, large and small, his head still winds up in the soup pot of a hunters wife

That's why men who are 100% committed to any cause they have sworn to, would rather, go into exile, swallow a vial of cyanide or blow themselves up rather than the humiliation of capture.

Okonkwo of Umuofia, after beheading the white man...rather hung himself than suffer the humiliation of arrest.

Most young Igbos who have sojourned in foreign lands and are yet to make it big would rather stay away till they make it than come home in shame and be looking the conquest of your agemates and fellow men. But an aboki or afonja has no such societal pressure, they would proudly go home after 20years of hustle without making a dime.

The samurai couldn't bear the shame of any sort of defeat or failure...instead they would willing ask to be beheaded or rip themselves apart with a dagger, Shekau and Al baghdadi, Osama, would rather get killed,blown up that suffer humiliation, hitler, herman goring, etc.

This match and die na rookie zealot...Nnamdi Kanu, l don't see him with someone with such a strong resolve like Shekau. I pity the day he will be caught...l pray it doesnt happen. ESN and IPOB seems to have no real solid gut not network. More like a pack of cards that wobbles or a bubble that burst with a slight poke.

Let them seek referendum by all means, this their current target won't work. The common man in the East will suffer the onslaught of the Hausa/fulani army the most
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by tellwisdom: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2021
twinke209:

Exactly same with me...I stumbled on his interview this morning and doesn’t seem to me like he was what they said he is. Trust Nigerian police na. Awon weyrey
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Quaddafi29: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2021
Police and drama are five and six. Many have "confessed" to be ESN Generals on tv and later turned out to be innocent Keke drivers arrested for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I am never impressed with such propaganda using innocent people as pawn.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by kingi777: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2021
The guy is clearly an axxeman judging from his beret.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by GeneralPula: 10:40am On Jun 21, 2021
gwarotango:
'Match and die' was caught hiding in the celling compartment of his residence? LMAO grin grin

He must have learnt from Ojukwu & dia twitter hero..
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by olowo1930: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2021
If is true why will one commit crime and still stay in the same community. Well Nigeria news are not tactical enough .police need to transfer him from the station to avoid another jail break.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by sirjoe1124(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I keep saying this their oath of secrecy is not really strong.
Their covers are easily blown, some of their members they arrested are talking like parrot.

What happened to "Biafra or death"
Those arrested are told what to say. They're not IPOB members.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by BabylonCruise(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2021
OnionBandit:
All dismissed security agents are a menace to the society and should be put behind bars or killed instead of throwing them back into the society. This guy didn't resign voluntarily from the Nigerian army. He committed a grave/unpardonable offence, hence the dismissal. The military does not dismiss their own just like that...

The progress recorded so far in Imo state is as a result of the undaunting support our police got from the good people of Imo. This is a sign that Igbos don't love or can't withstand bloodshed for long. The cheering of these miscreants we have been seeing all over the internet was done out of fear and a lil bit of ignorance...but now, the peace loving Igbos have overcome it...

Chukwu Okike Abiama bless the peace loving Igbos..

Did You say Killed?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Bmedels26(f): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2021
Fake news
Eriokanmi:
You broke jail and still had the guts to live in same state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.