Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification (15878 Views)

This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice / Should I Continue With My Job Or I Should Leave And Work As A Money Agent? / My Boss Said I Should Never Send Him A Mail Again, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification by BigDawsNet: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Where?

Google "future learning" and learn more online
Re: Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification by gsalvatore: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2021
TechCapon:
you hit the nail on the head bro. I've already passed my Azure Fundamentals exam, now I'm preparing for the Azure Developer exam and Devops exam coming up really soon. I hope to share testimony when I get the job. grin

Boss, Are you in Nigeria? where did you obtain you Azure funds certs? I'm looking into AWS cloud practitioner cert as i'm a novice in IT(trying to make a switch to IT), its been a challenge for me.
Re: Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification by TechCapon(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2021
gsalvatore:

Boss, Are you in Nigeria? where did you obtain you Azure funds certs? I'm looking into AWS cloud practitioner cert as i'm a novice in IT(trying to make a switch to IT), its been a challenge for me.
I'm in Nigeria and I did the program with andela. I've also passed the Az-204 Azure Developer Associate exam
Re: Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification by sorority11(m): 12:08am On Apr 23, 2022
TechCapon:
you hit the nail on the head bro. I've already passed my Azure Fundamentals exam, now I'm preparing for the Azure Developer exam and Devops exam coming up really soon. I hope to share testimony when I get the job. grin
What materials can I use to prepare for Azure Developer exam. Pls can you reply thanks
Re: Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification by TechCapon(m): 1:50am On Apr 23, 2022
sorority11:

What materials can I use to prepare for Azure Developer exam. Pls can you reply thanks
examtopics.com

Yeah, I got the job since last year grin
Re: Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification by kponkedenge(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2023
calculusx:

A lot of people are missing the point here. If you have no background in Computer or Networking, I would advise you start from( basics so you can have a solid foundation) CompTIA IT Fundamentals, A+, N+, S+ and progress to CCNA.
Are you doing CCNA because they promise Job Opportunity? If that is the case here, the answer is NO. You have to find a job yourself. Promising you Job placement after Certification is a lie.
You can skip the above and start from any other field of IT if you have basic knowledge and understanding about Computing. IT is broad, you need to know exactly which aspect what you want to do. If you have the time and money to play with start from scratch, no knowledge is lost.
Presently, Cybersecurity, Cloud computing, AWS, Azure Fundamentals and Infrastructure are hot Cake right now but you have to start from somewhere. Rome wasn't built in a day

Where can one get these certifications from within Lagos.

Like the AWS, CompTIA IT, CCNA and Azure fundamentals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK / More Than 500 Staff Of FINBANK Sacked!!! / What Do You Do For A Living ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.