Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,658 members, 7,858,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam (1707 Views)

Dele Momodu: PDP's Only Crisis Is Caused By One Man Who Lost An Election / Tinubu Returns, Runs Into Yoruba-fulani Crisis / Faleke Endorsement, Biggest Political Scam—says Audu Group Continue Reading At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fulani crisis is just a political scam and plot for politicians to win elections in 2023. As long as security does not go to Red alert, fulani crisis is good for politicians, Miyetti Allah and also fulani herdmen.

The strategy is this, find a scapegoat, organise the people, tell the people about the scape goat, rally the people against the scape goat, tell them to protect themselves against the scapegoats then tell the people you can solve the scapegoat issue, tell the people you are the only solution, the people vote for you, you win, after winning, you dine with the leader of the scapegoat and then you pay off the scapegoat for their losses during your political game.

The fulani crisis is a political scam, at the end, the whole tax payers in Nigeria will pay Miyetti Allah for their losses in 2023 when a yoruba president is in power.

Note: The yorubas will promise the fulanis that they will pay for all their losses if they can vote for them.

Politics isn't a game of emotions, it is a strategic game. It is a win win game. No losers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Simplyleo: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Propagated by ipob because Buhari is fulani.

Yet, they are still waiting for Atiku Abubakar to be their president.

Very confused pipu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

Very confused pipu.

The ipob propaganda helped a lot, now it will be to the benefit of fulanis and also hausas.

Every properties lost will be paid back in exchange for northern votes if tinubu wants to be president. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by budaatum: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
If we Yorubas pit Tinubu against Atiku we ourselves have decided Atiku would be the next president of Nigeria because even most here would shirk at electing Mr Bullion Van Jaguda and there's no way he'd get enough of the Northern vote.

We must find someone less stained and more credible than Tinubu or we will fail, especially if Atiku finds one credible Yoruba person first to sanitize his lack of credibility.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Monogamy: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by IJOBA11: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

Very confused pipu.
BORORO

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Simplyleo: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
IJOBA11:
BORORO
So?
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by IJOBA11: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The ipob propaganda helped a lot, now it will be to the benefit of fulanis and also hausas.

Every properties lost will be paid back in exchange for northern votes if tinubu wants to be president. grin
KEEP ON CRYING, SOUTHERNERS ARE UNITED MORE THAN EVER.

YALL ALL BOROROS INCLUDING HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY MOST GO BACK TO THE SAHEL.

DESERT DWELLERS angry

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Investigative: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
the world 4th most deadly terrorists group ,
If you can support taliban
I don’t blame you

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
budaatum:
If we Yorubas pit Tinubu against Atiku we ourselves have decided Atiku would be the next president of Nigeria because even most here would shirk at electing Mr Bullion Van Jaguda and there's no way he'd get enough of the Northern vote.

We must find someone less stained and more credible than Tinubu or we will fail, especially if Atiku finds one credible Yoruba person first to sanitize his lack of credibility.

You can't pit yourself against Tinubu, every structures is in place, even northern politicians are saying Tinubu will be president, Atiku can not contest because of party rules of rotation.

Tinubu has gotten sunday Igboho support, sunday Igboho has the yorubas voters all over the world under his control. Anything he says, they will obey.

Even if atiku contests against tinubu, he can't get Igboho the organiser, so the only thing in tinubu mind is northern votes, that is where promises will be made in exchange for votes.
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Rickywardell332: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by RZArecta(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s]Propagated by ipob because Buhari is fulani.

Very confused pipu[/s].
don't do drugs cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
IJOBA11:

DESERT DWELLERS angry

Southerners are United on nairaland.

Do you think the average southern is the one going to make political decisions, people will make it on his behalf. Even Nnamdi kanu will make decisions on behalf of igbo people.

Every tribe have their own interest, enough of your southerners are united and face political reality, it is competition within the tribes out there. Know this and save your self from delusions
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by budaatum: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can't pit yourself against Tinubu, every structures is in place, even northern politicians are saying Tinubu will be president, Atiku can not contest because of party rules of rotation.

Tinubu has gotten sunday Igboho support, sunday Igboho has the yorubas voters all over the world under his control. Anything he says, they will obey.

Even if atiku contests against tinubu, he can't get Igboho the organiser, so the only thing in tinubu mind is northern votes, that is where promises will be made in exchange for votes.

Personally, I doubt up to two thirds of Yorubas would vote for Tinubu, and it would be an achievement if he gets a quatre of the Igbo votes. He's not likely to get half of the Northern votes depending whom pdp run, and I would not be surprised if pdp annul their "party rules of rotation" and run atiku again.

I guess we shall have to wait and see, but I have the feeling Tinubu would not be the apc nominee as he's more a kingmaker than a king.
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Monogamy: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
IJOBA11:

DESERT DWELLERS angry

I am glad to be doing you strong thing as you can't make a comment without mentioning me
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
budaatum:

Personally, I doubt up to two thirds of Yorubas would vote for Tinubu, and it would be an achievement if he gets a quatre of the Igbo votes. He's not likely to get half of the Northern votes depending whom pdp run, and I would not be surprised if pdp annul their "party rules of rotation" and run atiku again.

I guess we shall have to wait and see, but I have the feeling Tinubu would not be the apc nominee as he's more a kingmaker than a king.

You will shocked, 90% of yoruba people will win for Tinubu, he is popular in yoruba land even the educated ones will vote for their interest which is the yoruba interest.

The northern votes wil be divided, the igbo votes is insignificant, they will vote for pdp, at the end tinubu will win.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by IJOBA11: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Southerners are United on nairaland.

Do you think the average southern is the one going to make political decisions, people will make it on his behalf. Even Nnamdi kanu will make decisions on behalf of igbo people.

Every tribe have their own interest, enough of your southerners are united and face political reality, it is competition within the tribes out there. Know this and save your self from delusions
THE ONLY POLITICAL REALITY I SEE HERE IS THAT YOU ARE GOING BACK TO FUTA JALLON, AND THERE’S NOT DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

REMEMBER C A R TREATMENT.

WHAT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND IS THAT BULLHARY IS GROOMING HIS BRETHREN FOR SLAUGHTER. I REALLY WISH YOU COULD SEE THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL.

YOU GO KNOW WHATS UP WHEN HAUSAS START THEIR OWN MADNESS AGAINST YALL BOROROangry

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
IJOBA11:
THE ONLY POLITICAL REALITY I SEE HERE IS THAT YOU ARE GOING BACK TO FUTA JALLON, AND THERE’S NOT DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

REMEMBER C A R TREATMENT.

WHAT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND IS THAT BULLHARY IS GROOMING HIS BRETHREN FOR SLAUGHTER. I REALLY WISH YOU COULD SEE THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL.

YOU GO KNOW WHATS UP WHEN HAUSAS START THEIR OWN MADNESS AGAINST YALL BOROROangry

You are a kid and also delusional.

So no need wasting my time in meaningless arguments
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by IJOBA11: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

EXTINCT EXTINCT EXTINCT

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by FarahAideed: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
You mean this a political scam?

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
You mean this a political scam?

Yes, the more you post the more rage you and other people have, the more you want to attack fulani people and their properties.

Fula people do not mind sacrificing for their political goal, after all people die in war.

Campaign is the time to reap the reward, politicians will need support and votes and fulani leaders will write their demands in exchange for votes.

It is a win win situation, everyone goes home happy.
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Ategberoson(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

you're making a lot of mistake if you think Yoruba will vote for Tinubu to represent them in this useless country

average Yoruba know Tinubu will sell them and even Fulani out if he's elected, the reason Northerners are scared of him

as a Yoruba I will personally launch campaign against the fool if he show interest, such character is unpresidential and will never represent Yoruba nation if need be

Tinubu can become Aboki nation president, not when Yoruba are still bind in this unprogressive country will he become president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by RichBoy247: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Okay
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by nairanaira12: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes, the more you post the more rage you and other people have, the more you want to attack fulani people and their properties.

Fula people do not mind sacrificing for their political goal, after all people die in war.

Campaign is the time to reap the reward, politicians will need support and votes and fulani leaders will write their demands in exchange for votes.

It is a win win situation, everyone goes home happy.

Finally, you agree that your fulani people are committing atrocities for political reasons.

Why then have you been absolving them of blame for the series of evils they've been committing all these years

1 Like

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by nairanaira12: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

Very confused pipu.

Nairaland Resident Tribal Bigot, you are so possessed by dumbness that you can't even wait to understand before commenting
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
nairanaira12:

Finally, you agree that your fulani people are committing atrocities for political reasons.

Why then have you been absolving them of blame for the series of evils they've been committing all these years

Where did i agree
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Fulani crisis is just a political scam and plot for politicians to win elections in 2023. As long as security does not go to Red alert, fulani crisis is good for politicians, Miyetti Allah and also fulani herdmen.

The strategy is this, find a scapegoat, organise the people, tell the people about the scape goat, rally the people against the scape goat, tell them to protect themselves against the scapegoats then tell the people you can solve the scapegoat issue, tell the people you are the only solution, the people vote for you, you win, after winning, you dine with the leader of the scapegoat and then you pay off the scapegoat for their losses during your political game.

The fulani crisis is a political scam, at the end, the whole tax payers in Nigeria will pay Miyetti Allah for their losses in 2023 when a yoruba president is in power.

Note: The yorubas will promise the fulanis that they will pay for all their losses if they can vote for them.

Politics isn't a game of emotions, it is a strategic game. It is a win win game. No losers.

You are either being disingenuous or plain dumb though the later is more likely.

Your kin have been maiming, killing and raping thousands upon thousands of indigenous Nigerians for almost a decade, so much that your Fulani Herdsmen have been labelled as one of the most deadly terrorist groups in Nigeria. You can deceive the simple but we are here to reject your bull shit.

Your lifeless president, a Fulani man from Niger is threatening one of the three major tribes with genocide and you are telling me that Fulani are not engineering crises in Nigeria. Are your brothers not the same ones fighting in the Central African Republic, Mali, Chad and other west African countries ?

Until they are called to order by their leaders , they will not know peace in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by nairanaira12: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Where did i agree
Read your own comment, hypocrite.

Maybe you also forgot that even myetti Allah owned up to the fact that many of their members are involved in kidnapping.

So, I think you should shut up your hypocritical mouth for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Crisis Is A Political Scam by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
nairanaira12:

Read your own comment, hypocrite.

Maybe you also forgot that even myetti Allah owned up to the fact that many of their members are involved in kidnapping.

So, I think you should shut up your hypocritical mouth for once.

Point out where i wrote that??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Must Go Protest Hit Ojota In Lagos | Live Video / APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos / Premium Times :Osun Airport Was Concessioned To Company That Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.