Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos (1703 Views)

US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2021
I don't care if APC or PDP we are back at the master plan. APGA was being an Island which is not what the Igbos need. Anambra state is too important to be insignificant.

APGA is neither an opposition nor a ruling party if APC can't take it, PDP should take it for all I care.

People calling APC Fulani party are bereft of the mutual Respect between the Fulanis and the Igbo, they said we led the first coup and we said they led the counter coup, we both agreed it was a draw game.

The Civil war was spearheaded by majority of middle belt and Western Nigeria as at the time of the war, Core North was so devastated with the result of the Coup.

Whether Anambra is APC or not, the Fulanis knows better not to rattle the Igbos. Now that we could have 3 APC Igbo governors, albeit one is a supremo, I think APC ticket could be contestible by now, I still love Soludo though if Anambra becomes APC it is better for us but Soludo is better for state development.

Igbo President or Vice 2023, is a goal, thanks IPOB for bringing Igbos closer to the center and closer together, I'm really proud of You and even Fulanis really admire you guys. Even the battalion stationed in Anambra is a statement. GO ON WITH ONE NIGERIA some people would get back to begging for the secession clause soon. Araba/Arewa and Oduduwa you go nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by BKayy: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2021
It is tomorrow. Come and take it na.
You think we are like those Nigerians you lots deceive?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2021
BKayy:
You think we are like the people you lots deceive in Abia (no offence intended to ndị Abia)
I'm in Enugu, I'm not from Anambra but Anambra is the most powerful state in AlaIgbo, they can't be wasting as an Island even if Soludo wins he should decamp to either PDP or APC, Anambra have no central value becuase of its loyalty to APGA and it is obvious APGA is a sinking ship this not about IPOB, APC or PDP this is about getting back to the center and our pre 66 influence

4 Likes

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2021
BKayy:
You think we are like the people you lots deceive in Abia (no offence intended to ndị Abia)

Even you sef not from Anambra.

Well tank una for always fighting for ndi anambra.

These days Anambra don't stress herself again, na und dey do every every.

Ike gwulu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Lajet: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Nonsense Anambra people don't want Apc.and Apc can never be an option to Ndi-Anambra never

3 Likes

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ike gwulu
We would fight for Anambra anyday any time, because on several occasions Anambra had fought for all of us, Zik was from Anambra, Emeka Ojukwu from Anambra and even in recent time Airpeace boss sent in his jets to evacuate Nigerians mostly Igbos from SA, Anambra is worth fighting for.

1 Like

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by BKayy: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm in Enugu, I'm not from Anambra but Anambra is the most powerful state in AlaIgbo, they can't be wasting as an Island even if Soludo wins he should decamp to either PDP or APC, Anambra have no central value becuase of its loyalty to APGA and it is obvious APGA is a sinking ship this not about IPOB, APC or PDP this is about getting back to the center and our pre 66 influence
21/21 that is what APGA is to Anambra.
How many states can boast of that record in Nigeria.

Unlike other states in Nigeria, Anambra doesn't care who gets to the center or not. All we want is self sufficiency, so you can't deceive us with "getting close to center". We don't need it
Tomorrow bring your chair and watch how we vote. I have already washed and ironed my voters card for tomorrow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Idiko1: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:
I don't care if APC or PDP we are back at the master plan. APGA was being an Island which is not what the Igbos need. Anambra state is too important to be insignificant.

APGA is neither an opposition nor a ruling party if APC can't take it, PDP should take it for all I care.

People calling APC Fulani party are bereft of the mutual Respect between the Fulanis and the Igbo, they said we led the first coup and we said they led the counter coup, we both agreed it was a draw game.

The Civil war was spearheaded by majority of middle belt and Western Nigeria as at the time of the war, Core North was so devastated with the result of the Coup.

Whether Anambra is APC or not, the Fulanis knows better not to rattle the Igbos. Now that we could have 3 APC Igbo governors, albeit one is a supremo, I think APC ticket could be contestible by now, I still love Soludo though if Anambra becomes APC it is better for us but Soludo is better for state development.

Igbo President or Vice 2023, is a goal, thanks IPOB for bringing Igbos closer to the center and closer together, I'm really proud of You and even Fulanis really admire you guys. Even the battalion stationed in Anambra is a statement. GO ON WITH ONE NIGERIA some people would get back to begging for the secession clause soon. Araba/Arewa and Oduduwa you go nowhere.

When you wrote about the Phantom War, I knew you are a character. Sometimes people should pay attention to the drunkards.

7 Likes

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Sergio101(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2021
@op....... If anything should pop up on your shallow mind other than APC dominating Anambra, let that thing be to have a good sense of viewing from the reality.

And I tell you...... No amount of rigging will make Anambra state fall for APC. if at all Andy ubah should smell Agu awka....... the heat he will receive will make him go down.

It should not be about getting to the centre, it should be about moving with the distinction we are known for. Your narrative point "getting to the centre","being significant" portrays the collosal bunkum that has made Nigeria what it is today which is corruption. The mentality of "if you can't beat them, join them". That's what you are actually trying to prove here. But I ask.............. is it about joining the moving wagon of mofos?? or about maintaining a simple Lane of integrity??.
We the Anambrarian will uphold our true party, let it start from our state out to all other Igbo State (as a mark of senior brotherhood). we can't stand to loose the foremost party that portrays our culture because of "if you can't beat them syndrome".

Mind you, the huge respect Anambra enjoy in igboland and Nigeria as a whole is because of the distinction of it's true party............THE APGA

4 Likes

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by BKayy: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ike gwulu
Listen up, my dear Bini man.
Tomorrow you will understand that all those chaos and death your APC unleashed on Anambra was all in vain.

Tomorrow APGA will keep a clean record as usual. 21/21

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2021
BKayy:

21/21 that is what APGA is to Anambra.
How many states can boast of that record in Nigeria.

Unlike other states in Nigeria, Anambra doesn't care who gets to the center or not. All we want is self sufficiency, so you can't deceive us with "getting close to center". We don't need it
Tomorrow bring your chair and watch how we vote. I have already washed and ironed my voters card for tomorrow
It a good thing to know for the first time that you are from Anambra, like I had noted, Enonyi is also doing good personally I want Soludo, but if Any of APC or PDP wins, it is a plus, being in the ruling or opposition wont change your status from being self sufficient to being dependent, Lagos once was an island getting to the center didn't make them insignificant rather it created some gladiator, imagine if Obiano was in APC or PDP
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2021
BKayy:

Listen up, my dear Bini man.
Tomorrow you will understand that all those chaos and death your APC unleashed on Anambra was all in vain.

Tomorrow APGA will keep a clean record as usual. 21/21

Dshfahtaxzlodauczsk
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

When you wrote about the Phantom War, I knew you are a character. Sometimes people should pay attention to the drunkards.
I'm a character, do you feel entertained Nwokem, Ndi anyi na ha na eme ife aburo ndi eji otu Anya eso

1 Like

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Idiko1: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

We would fight for Anambra anyday any time, because on several occasions Anambra had fought for all of us, Zik was from Anambra, Emeka Ojukwu from Anambra and even in recent time Airpeace boss sent in his jets to evacuate Nigerians mostly Igbos from SA, Anambra is worth fighting for.

What a silly stream of thought? Azikwe and Ojukwu did not and never fought for Ndigbo. Ndigbo had undertaken their struggle by themselves without any figurehead fighting for them.

1 Like

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

What a silly stream of thought? Azikwe and Ojukwu did not and never fought for Ndigbo. Ndigbo had undertaken their struggle by themselves without any figurehead fighting for them.
You are an being non appreciative, There were flaws in Ojukwus strategy but at that point there was almost nothing else he could have done, as for Zik he tried in his own way despite that he was only theoretically Igbo
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by samista: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2021
Arrant nonsense!! What did Anambra benefit in those years they were aligned to the centre? Is it the locust years of Mbadinuju and Emeka offor? Or the years of chaos and terror under the Uba brothers? The same disastrous Uba brothers that APC is now presenting as a candidate? The best years of Anambra came under APGA. Obiano might have lowered the standard a bit but his government was still a thousand times better than what we had when the Uba brothers were running the show. You seem to be suffering from memory loss for you to be wishing for Anambra to go back to those years of terror and plundering that we experienced in the hands of this APC candidate and his brothers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by BKayy: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

It a good thing to know for the first time that you are from Anambra, like I had noted, Enonyi is also doing good personally I want Soludo, but if Any of APC or PDP wins, it is a plus, being in the ruling or opposition wont change your status from being self sufficient to being dependent, Lagos once was an island getting to the center didn't make them insignificant rather it created some gladiator, imagine if Obiano was in APC or PDP
Before APGA, we tasted PDP. How was it?
Ask anybody how Anambra was before APGA. And that was when PDP was ruling Nigeria.

Remembering how Anambra was during PDP gives me goosebumps. I won't wish it to my worst Enemy.
BTW, Anambra wasn't this good until APGA. Then Anambra was literally "Home for All" and it looked like those Zombie movies where there is chaos everywhere.
No single road. Oba junction was like present day Ariaria market.
Infact the way Aba looks today is like heaven compared to how Onitsha looked like before APGA.

6 Likes

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Idiko1: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm a character, do you feel entertained Nwokem, Ndi anyi na ha na eme ife aburo ndi eji otu Anya eso

You are cracking me up, pal. I know where you came from but where you headed. However, Ndigbo have the knack to fish out a green snake in a green grass. grin grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

You are not from Anambra so you don't have right to speak for we Anambra. The apc candidate is a criminal. We prefer Soludo and Apga.Thanks

3 Likes

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Adiola(f): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ike gwulu
ikpu nne gi
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by baralatie(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2021
cry
Abeg you guys should sit at home
grin
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Idiko1: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

You are an being non appreciative, There were flaws in Ojukwus strategy but at that point there was almost nothing else he could have done, as for Zik he tried in his own way despite that he was only theoretically Igbo

Any soldier other than Ojukwu at the helm of eastern region would have produced a different result, period. The same goes to goofy Azikwe.

1 Like

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not from Anambra so you don't have right to speak for we Anambra. The apc candidate is a criminal. We prefer Soludo and Apga.Thanks
What I'm saying is, it is obvious that if APC wins that it daylight robbery but then we shouldn't think it cant happen, but should Soludo win, he should decamp to either APC or PDP, no one really care about these party stuff in Nigeria, this island party system is making Igbo politicians look like paperweight how can former governors of Kano abd Lagos carry excessively more power than Anambra while they are all regional financial capitals
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

Any soldier other than Ojukwu at the helm of eastern region would have produced a different result, period. The same goes to goofy Azikwe.
You don't judge result always you judge intentions also yes Ojukwu was a misfit for the tax but he had a good heart and intentions thats what matters most we winning the war could not really have been the best interest while other soldiers did not support secession so you see it boils down to yes Ojukwu mistakenly led to more casualties but then it happened and it happened but still at the time he was young and thought what he was doing is for the best
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Idiko1: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

What I'm saying is, it is obvious that if APC wins that it daylight robbery but then we shouldn't think it cant happen, but should Soludo win, he should decamp to either APC or PDP, no one really care about these party stuff in Nigeria, this island party system is making Igbo politicians look like paperweight how can former governors of Kano abd Lagos carry excessively more power than Anambra while they are all regional financial capitals

"Daylight robbery" or not, no party win electoral polls without the electorate. If the sit-at-home is strictly observed, the election in Anambra State shall be declared uncontested, period.
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Anambra is even more respected than. Abia under Pdp and Enugu, so you are not making sense here

3 Likes

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

"Daylight robbery" or not, no party win electoral polls without the electorate. If the sit-at-home is strictly observed, the election in Anambra State shall be declared uncontested, period.
No dey fall my hand abeg, you are talking as if you are not in Nigeria, few people will come out and the vote shall be counted and re manipulated and winner shall be announced and nothing anyone can actually do, that's even when you will understand the Islands inpacts of Anambra if in Imo where PDP was robbed and nothing happened is it Anambra APGA that would do what, you are already indoor on election vote and you want to go out and fight later lol, what are you fighting with,
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Idiko1: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

You don't judge result always you judge intentions also yes Ojukwu was a misfit for the tax but he had a good heart and intentions thats what matters most we winning the war could not really have been the best interest while other soldiers did not support secession so you see it boils down to yes Ojukwu mistakenly led to more casualties but then it happened and it happened but still at the time he was young and thought what he was doing is for the best

Ojukwu was a soldier therefore good heart or intentions is a complete second fiddle to a tactical combatant. I had humanly confronted Ojukwu about his tactics on the months which followed the declaration of Biafra.
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by baralatie(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

Breaking news!
Andy u ah is returned as governor
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anambra is even more respected than. Abia under Pdp and Enugu, so you are not making sense here
Who is dragging Respect lol, PDP is an opposition na, Islands are always that way, nobody is an island lol, you are just there alone in your world relatively peaceful but see how the state was frozen in a matter of second who will speak for Anambra it an Island, you are lucky and should be appreciating people like us, why did Obiano boycott South East governors security meeting becuase those upsetting his mighty state are people who wish to sit in a meeting with him, Anambra should rise abeg, development and might are two different thing.
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Idiko1: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

No dey fall my hand abeg, you are talking as if you are not in Nigeria, few people will come out and the vote shall be counted and re manipulated and winner shall be announced and nothing anyone can actually do, that's even when you will understand the Islands inpacts of Anambra if in Imo where PDP was robbed and nothing happened is it Anambra APGA that would do what, you are already indoor on election vote and you want to go out and fight later lol, what are you fighting with,

This was done during the period of no unknown gunmen. Things are being planted and could germinate into sniper action.
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by baralatie(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Who is dragging Respect lol, PDP is an opposition na, Islands are always that way, nobody is an island lol, you are just there alone in your world relatively peaceful but see how the state was frozen in a matter of second who will speak for Anambra it an Island, you are lucky and should be appreciating people like us, why did Obiano boycott South East governors security meeting becuase those upsetting his mighty state are people who wish to sit in a meeting with him, Anambra should rise abeg, development and might are two different thing.
development and might are two different things

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shooting, Palace Burnt, Princess Raped, Tradtional Ruller Killed & Scores Dead / We Won’t Beg Wike, Says PDP Bot Member Who Met Rivers Gov In Turkey / Adamawa State Labor Party Receives Decampee From PDP, NNPP Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.