Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger (38557 Views)

"Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai / IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by CSTRR: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
stanluiz:
Northern Nigeria is a hell on Earth.

No matter your preaching. If buhari should contest again, They will still vote for him and the suffering continues.

Those people don't deserve any pity. Their elites has reduced them to animals and zombies.
You can't really blame them.

Their elites are the problem.

These people are subservient and loyal.
They go one way.

They would have been an incredible productivity generator under progressive elites, just like the Chinese population.

1 Like

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by victorazy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
That doesn't stop them from being your president tomorrow.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Moneyboyz: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yet they can contribute 100million bounty to kill Kanu Nnamdi
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Jeetech01(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
And APC are busy placing order for 3 million brooms.

He shall not be well with who has done this to my dear country, Naija
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by IamRandy: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Solsix:
Pls help me greet them good morning
For those quoting me, I never encourage them to reinforce failure, it was obvious that Buhari failed, it was only wise for everybody to try the next available option, but no, they were wiser than most Nigerians. They prefer to vote along ethnic and tribal line against competent. 2023 is coming make remain some grasses because I know they will still make the same mistake.

APTLY written...

I don't feel pity for them at all!!!

4 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Solsix(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
falseprophet:

Is Atiku a better option, a fulani man also?
We never tried him
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Solsix(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
IamRandy:

APTLY written...

I don't feel pity for them at all!!!
Lol, actions have consequences
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Abba114:
you have never been to north but u always assume we support him over here. u use your own mentality and judge us because you know if its your tribal man at the top no matter how hard he made the situation u will still support him, we dont have this mentality here in the north we dont love and support him as u always think #mtsww
Datz yuh biz.
If you guys like keep it up with the good work you are known for..

The aftermath is yet to come in a disastrous form.

Boko haram is a child's play I must tell u.

Cheers
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Ugonna62: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
You should thank your stars that there are still green leaves to graze on,because i know befor your son vacates office in 2 yrs time sand for food will be on high demand..sai baba 2023
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by emezuo17: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
TruthHurts1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/hunger-forces-children-feed-grass-mum-looks-katsina-community
. In the home state of the president, few kilometers away from his local government area, you now see how useless having a president from your state looks with this archaic system we are running, the man is bothered more about people who detaste this mad system and want out than finding solution to the problems, to some, that is how their God wants it, to us down south our God has given power to change things. So we really can't be together.

1 Like

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
blackmantis:

This is next level.

The kind of famine that is coming will be Biblical. A milk cup of rice would sell for N500.

bros small small Abeg

we shall not witness such in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jeetech01:
And APC are busy placing order for 3 million brooms.

He shall not be well with who has done this to my dear country, Naija

Abi o

1 Like

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
ogododo:

We no fit blame children for the evil of the father. Make God have mercy on us all.
Honestly it pains me in the bone marrow that children that knew nothing about are the sufferers of evil being committed by their fathers.
I love children more than my hobbies, on weekends i do spend 1-2hours playing with children around me but North as a whole deserves every damn treatment they are getting
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
I'm not really happy seeing this at all

I'm short of words but NORTHERNERS NEEDS TO WISE UP.
AND LET GO OF THEIR HARDCORE SENTIMENTALITY AND vote for
the right People, it wasn't this bad during GEJ TIME
look at the impact of the handy work of their fellow northerners.

LORD HAVE MERCY

2 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
They even still they see grass eat....said baba
Time will come they will be eating sand
Biafra is by force and not negotiable
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Kwin1995(f): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
And Apc is busy buying brooms ...na wa
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Omalistik: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Too bad, nobody deserve this.this may be fake news cause north said they feed the rest of us. grin
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by bigcasava1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Na them vote am! So allow me have my peace
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Munzy14(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Sai baba till rapture take place
The next thing they will rush down south to beg... sai baba....poor plus poor..

2 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Theunbothered: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Buhari has finally succeeded in turning Nigerians into cows
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by hakym619(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:
I think the most potent weapon we can use to defeat the North is to make sure Buhari remains in Power

Lol. As in ?
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by mrkings84(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
No pity.
If they like they can turn to cow dungs when they exhust the elephant grass they have.

Buhari till 2071..........
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by falseprophet: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Solsix:

We never tried him

He was vp for 8yrs, oh I forgot it doesn't count
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Solsix:

The sins of the father's live with the children. Am not making mockery of the children after all it wasn't them that voted Buhari and masari. They should learn from thier parents mistakes. Sorry if I offend u
I'm nawt offended..

When they come of age they will do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by od501: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
TruthHurts1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/hunger-forces-children-feed-grass-mum-looks-katsina-community

I don't know why this news sweet me special aswear. Awon we feed the nation, food blockers, una how market?

Buhari till 2027 joor...all of us must enjoy this good governance by fire by force oo...we must enjoy it!!

1 Like

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Mafulul(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Secure the country, so that farming and business will thrive but you can't. See the consequences?
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by engrben25: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
after grass let them eat weed abi them wan rule them go rule well well
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
SmartPolician:

This is absolute nonsense. I remember having an argument with a northerner ahead of the 2019 elections. The guy was campaigning for Buhari and I asked him if he hadn't seen how Nigeria was not making progress under Buhari.

The guy's response gave me an idea of how you people perceive Buahri over there. He told me that even if Buhari would lead them into hellfire, they would gladly vote for him. Since then, I realized that northerners don't need our help and pity. They just need to be ignored because they will never learn.
that was then not now
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Blackdisciple(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yet Katsina is dashing out millions to bandits ..
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by LegalWolf: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Solsix:
Pls help me greet them good morning
For those quoting me, I never encourage them to reinforce failure, it was obvious that Buhari failed, it was only wise for everybody to try the next available option, but no, they were wiser than most Nigerians. They prefer to vote along ethnic and tribal line against competent. 2023 is coming make remain some grasses because I know they will still make the same mistake.

I had actually wanted to start by insulting you. But in a second thought, I feel it won’t do neither me nor you any good. More importantly, I’m Fulani and my culture preaches decorum, tact and wisdom.

That said, it surprising many southerners think the north is monolithic. They’re are over 80 million Northerners. Less than 13 million voted for Buhari. Does that strike something in your brain? So if one Northerner is in pain or suffering, how sure are you that he voted Buhari? Don’t you see that it is stupidity to deny his humanity just because he fell in the demography of those who voted Buhari?

Again, in case you didn’t get that example. Some people were killed at lekki toll gate in Lagos. Do you think it makes sense to mock the death on the ground that they voted Sanwo Olu. Since they voted him, they should dance to the music as I feel no sympathies for them. Do you think that statement makes sense?

You are educated and there’s a level of responsibility that comes with it. Please stop reasoning like my 11th century ancestors
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by MummyD2020(f): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
And this is just the beginning. By the time bugsro finish with us ehh, na tamu we go dey tamu plans and ships weu dey leave the shores of dis dead country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) / NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.