Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,192 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (34154 Views)

Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Gambit23: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Megatrix:
This clown that calls himself juliusmalema, I hope you have a life beyond nairaland cos I don't understand this kind of obsession with igbos. Morning, afternoon, night 24/7 that's all you do, opening new threads and looking for any new thread to attack igbos. This same clown is still all over the place claiming to be Igbo just because he was fortunate enough to learn the beautiful language. Get a life, clown.

He's a paid agent

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Gambit23: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They are using him to talk to Igbos directly. Nothing special about him

Moreover biafra is dead.

Nothing special about him and yet u open biafra and IGBO thread and shout Nnamdi Kanu all day

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gambit23:

He's a paid agent

Your pain is giving me Joy.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Gambit23: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ur pain can ot give u joy...D pain of a BMc paid dolt...zombie
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gambit23:

Ur pain can ot give u joy...D pain of a BMc paid dolt...zombie

Osondi Owendi.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by abeggnow: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Megatrix:

Igbo language is the most beautiful language in the world. Your language must be the most disgusting that's why you are desperately looking for company so you can console yourself. Look elsewhere please.
lol. learn to tale criticism, its a sign of maturity. in other wards grow up. .
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
The Federal Republic of Attachment has been rejected by the Igala people.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Megatrix: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
abeggnow:
lol. learn to tale criticism, its a sign of maturity. in other wards grow up. .
Learn to stop making stupid comments, it will be a sign that you have outgrown your childish foolishness which you apparently haven't outgrown yet.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by abeggnow: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Megatrix:

Learn to stop making stupid comments, it will be a sign that you have outgrown your childish foolishness which you apparently haven't outgrown yet.
you still haven't learnt to take criticism??
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by InspectorLawal(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
The Federal Republic of Attachment has been rejected by the Igala people.
grin grin grin grin grin
you this mumu up till now you no sabi quote person properly for nairaland.
You this fake Akwa Ibom wannabe

2 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
InspectorLawal:
you this mumu up till now you no sabi quote person properly for nairaland.
You this fake Akwa Ibom wannabe

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Megatrix: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
abeggnow:
you still haven't learnt to take criticism??
And you still haven't learnt to stop making stupid comments.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by isokomarine: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Gambit23:

Pls what is Isoko landmass? grin
you can find out your self
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Gambit23: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
isokomarine:
you can find out your self

U already know it so tell me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by abeggnow: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2021
Megatrix:

And you still haven't learnt to stop making stupid comments.
if my statement pain you then go hug a transformer.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Megatrix: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2021
abeggnow:
if my statement pain you then go hug a transformer.
Your stupid comments can't be a pain to anybody else other than your stupid self. It must be painful to always be known as the stupid one in every group or forum.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by abeggnow: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Megatrix:

Your stupid comments can't be a pain to anybody else other than your stupid self. It must be painful to always be known as the stupid one in every group or forum.
and yet you take your time to reply all my responses. also if you must know i belong to no other forum.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by wealthtrak: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
OP. JMalema. June 2021

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3087941

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi / Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.