Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (34137 Views)

Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
BKayy:

As if they can fool me of all people?
Lol, the first rule of spying is to learn the enemies language before appearance.
Ndigbo don't know how serious this war is.
Mekaboy and Juliusmalema is from the same registry in the Caliphate's pay roll

You can discuss that on una next biafra online meeting.

Next.

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos have kings. Igbo nwere Eze. That your community or 2 by 2 autonomous community has no king doesn't mean other towns Don't.

Before the arrival of the white men , many igbo towns already have standard and organised system of kingship.

Get your history proper before flying ignorance around because others are doing.

Biafra is a forgotten course, dead and buried in annals of history.

Igbo eweghi eze is a proverb and the fact....
The useless five leaders in southeast why can't they stop the people from aggetating for BIAFRA....

My brother rant today reach tommorow, it won't stop anything, igbos will continue aggetating for BIAFRA......

6 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Megatrix: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
JULIUSMALEMA IS A WELL KNOWN BORORO TAQIYYA GANG THAT WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN ANAMBRA STATE.

HIS HOUSE IS BURNING AND HE IS ON EVERY IGBO THREAD PURSUING RATS sad

WATCH OUT FOR HIS BORORO BRETHREN

CC IGBOSLOVER
ONIONBANDIT
THEBOSSTREVOR1
MONOGAMY
OJIOFOR

Don't be surprised if it's the same useless person that is behind all those monikers. Very jobless fellows that will never amount to anything useful in life.

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abascoh:

Biafra can never die so long as there are Biafrans alive. The only country that is a rotten walking corpse is Nigeria, so rotten that even no one is proud to be called a Nigerian and carrying the passport of the godforsaken country is like a curse all over the world.

Why not travel with your biafran passport since NIGERIA passport ?

Yet you all are flocking to different embassies with NIGERIA documents.

Why not apply through Nnamdi Kanu's online country?

Ipob miscreants are nemesis that should be flushed out in any society.

4 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Megatrix: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Bdaradcuus
This cow is confused grin

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:

The useless five leaders in southeast why can't they stop the people from aggetating for BIAFRA....

My brother rant today reach tommorow, it won't stop anything, igbos will continue aggetating for BIAFRA......

Igbos have kings and in contest of kings we speak of traditional Institution.

On Political institution when the elected leaders are done, another will enter...that's Political system.

Your history is a disfigured one with no proper understanding.

Igbo nwere Eze.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Praxis758: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is like a sinking man who will hold onto anything to safe.

He soon call on Nupes, Ngas, Gwaris and Kanuris to join the sinking Ipob.

4 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Ekealterego: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:

Why waste your time engaging with the aboki guy, Juliusmalema. It seems you are new here... The guy is a confirmed aboki taqquiya practitioner who happened to learn Igbo language in Anambra state.

However, you know however hard you try to upgrade them, they will still remain Bororo cows.

7 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Abascoh: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Why not travel with your biafran passport since NIGERIA passport ?

Yet you all are flocking to different embassies with NIGERIA documents.

Why not apply through Nnamdi Kanu's online country?

Ipob miscreants are nemesis that should be flushed out in any society.
No one will be ashamed of the Biafran passport when the beautiful nation inevitably arises. That's why you zoo animals are so desperate to prevent Biafra because you can't bear the shame and ridicule when Biafra leaves your rotten ass behind in the mud.

7 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abascoh:

No one will be ashamed of the Biafran passport when the beautiful nation inevitably arises. That's why you zoo animals are so desperate to prevent Biafra because you can't bear the shame and ridicule when Biafra leaves your rotten ass behind in the mud.

Ana akogheri

Go and get your biafran passport and stop disturbing our ears.

We still prefer NIGERIA passport, go and be using biafran passport...

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

Why waste your time engaging with the aboki guy, Juliusmalema. It seems you are new here... The guy is a confirmed aboki taqquiya practitioner who happened to learn Igbo language in Anambra state.

However, you know however hard you try to upgrade them, they will still remain Bororo cows.

Different Monikers but same person disturbing himself over my post .

The pain is real.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos have kings and in contest of kings we speak of traditional Institution.

On Political institution when the elected leaders are done, another will enter...that's Political system.

Your history is a disfigured one with no proper understanding.

Igbo nwere Eze.

Ejiofor
Mekaboy
Juliusmalema
Na you be this person with the same account, I know you and I know how you have been exposing your ignorance on igbos matters...

But i give you peace now, igbos don't want igala and igbos don't need them, hope you are okay now...

So we Igbos have face our front, no one can stop us from aggetating for BIAFRA, if you like put your head in the fire, we Don care, we Igbos know ourselves and we know what we want...

So carry your igala and go, I don't even know when igbos are claiming igala to be part if BIAFRA, you attention seekers....

I'm proudly a BIAFRAN, thank you..

6 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:

Ejiofor
Mekaboy
Juliusmalema
Na you be this person with the same account, I know you and I know how you have been exposing your ignorance on igbos matters...

But give you peace now, igbos don't want igala and igbos don't need them, hope you are okay now...

So we Igbos have face our front, no one can stop us from aggetating for BIAFRA, if you like put your head in the fire, we Don care, we Igbos know ourselves and we know what we want...

So carry your igala and go, I don't even know when igbos are claiming igala to be part if BIAFRA, you attention seekers....

I am not, I am a proud Nigerian.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Omoslim26: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igbo will never be part of the Biafra that is being called by that scammer from London.
When the time comes for Chukwu Abiama to grant Us freedom from this failed Country a referendum will be conducted for anyone who wish to be Biafra. Ipob has no legalty to decide anything for Igboland,they are just a proscribed group of deranged fellas with their occult group leader,whose only achievement is to create unnecessary insult for Igbos.
On a very good day which Igboman will be needing an Igala man to be Biafra??.

4 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

YOU SELF NOR FIT IDENTIFY BORORO WHEN YOU SEE ONE grin

IGBOSLOVER AND JULIUSMALEMA ARE BOTH BOROROS.

HE’S CAREFULLY CARRYING OUT HIS TAQIYYA HERE.

CHECK HIS PREVIOUS POSTS

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Abascoh: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ana akogheri

Go and get your biafran passport and stop disturbing our ears.

We still prefer NIGERIA passport, go and be using biafran passport...

Please be Speaking your cow language or are you not proud of it? Stop doing by force attache with Igbo people nah. Speaking Igbo will not make you a Biafran, we know how to detect zoo animals and every smelly zoo animals will be fished out and deported. We don't want any bororo cow polluting our beloved Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Chairman of the incorporated trustees of Igala Cultural Development Association (ICDA) working committee, Comrade Enemona Emmanuel Omattah has called on secessionist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), to re-draft their map.

Speaking with newsmen in Lokoja on Monday, Omattah said it was an error to include Igala nation in the map of Biafra.

The former State Chairman of Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) stated that the age-long trade relations and intermarriage between Igbos and Igalas is not enough reason to deny his people their true ethnic identity.

“We are not part of their agitation. IPOB and Biafra cannot annex Igala nation.

“We calling on Igbo people to stop including Igala land in their map.

“During the Nigerian Civil War, Emeka Ojukwu-led team bombed Igala land. Our land was actually attacked. The people that attacked us years ago cannot come around now and claim we are part of them.

“We are not part of Biafra. We will never be part of Biafra. Though we do business with them and even intermarry, that does not mean we are part of them.

“We believe in the Nigeria Project. We believe in the leadership of Nigeria nation. We have our issues with the Nigeria nation but we are not antagonistic. We will address our issues at the appropriate time, not by carrying guns and fighting. We believe in the corporate existence of Nigeria.

“This is the position of Igala nation,” he said.

Speaking on the alleged leadership crisis in ICDA, Omattah said the sociocultural group is being repositioned to fulfil its mandate.

“The incorporated trustees of ICDA constituted a working committee and made me the leader of the group. The working committee was mandated to reposition ICDA, interface, consult and dialogue with other stakeholders of Igala nation, review the constitution and work modalities for election.

“We are working to get the 21 old Igala native districts involved in Igala business. ICDA is an umbrella covering all 21 Igala native districts, now in nine local government areas. Development associations of the district should be involved in ICDA activities.

“Former president, Sadiq Amodu Abubakar and his exco abandoned the aims and objectives of ICDA. Sadiq and his team failed to unite Igala people because of inexperience, greed and failure to accord recognition to the 21 native districts of Igala man. He abandoned his mandate.”

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVW9qIlLQg

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3087941

Lalasticlala
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abascoh:

Please be Speaking your cow language or are you not proud of it? Stop doing by force attache with Igbo people nah. Speaking Igbo will not make you a Biafran, we know how to detect zoo animals and every smelly zoo animals will be fished out and deported. We don't want any bororo cow polluting our beloved Biafra.

Real attache are those who are afraid of getting their own Republic but must drag other ethnicities to their mess.

Well at the end, the ethnicities ends up insulting them on national dailies.

2 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by paramakina202: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Chairman of the incorporated trustees of Igala Cultural Development Association (ICDA) working committee, Comrade Enemona Emmanuel Omattah has called on secessionist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), to re-draft their map.

Speaking with newsmen in Lokoja on Monday, Omattah said it was an error to include Igala nation in the map of Biafra.

The former State Chairman of Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) stated that the age-long trade relations and intermarriage between Igbos and Igalas is not enough reason to deny his people their true ethnic identity.

“We are not part of their agitation. IPOB and Biafra cannot annex Igala nation.

“We calling on Igbo people to stop including Igala land in their map.

“During the Nigerian Civil War, Emeka Ojukwu-led team bombed Igala land. Our land was actually attacked. The people that attacked us years ago cannot come around now and claim we are part of them.

“We are not part of Biafra. We will never be part of Biafra. Though we do business with them and even intermarry, that does not mean we are part of them.

“We believe in the Nigeria Project. We believe in the leadership of Nigeria nation. We have our issues with the Nigeria nation but we are not antagonistic. We will address our issues at the appropriate time, not by carrying guns and fighting. We believe in the corporate existence of Nigeria.

“This is the position of Igala nation,” he said.

Speaking on the alleged leadership crisis in ICDA, Omattah said the sociocultural group is being repositioned to fulfil its mandate.

“The incorporated trustees of ICDA constituted a working committee and made me the leader of the group. The working committee was mandated to reposition ICDA, interface, consult and dialogue with other stakeholders of Igala nation, review the constitution and work modalities for election.

“We are working to get the 21 old Igala native districts involved in Igala business. ICDA is an umbrella covering all 21 Igala native districts, now in nine local government areas. Development associations of the district should be involved in ICDA activities.

“Former president, Sadiq Amodu Abubakar and his exco abandoned the aims and objectives of ICDA. Sadiq and his team failed to unite Igala people because of inexperience, greed and failure to accord recognition to the 21 native districts of Igala man. He abandoned his mandate.”

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVW9qIlLQg

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3087941

Lalasticlala

I wonder why they want to leave Nigeria only to create another Nigeria.IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are jokers.

4 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

Lol I'm not new abeg....
I know him too well......
They post and they will be the first to comment....
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Ekealterego: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:

CHECK HIS PREVIOUS POSTS
I quoted the wrong person...

I know he got like a 30-40 monikers and others with a lot of monikers quoting themselves like mad people.

My main aim was to pass the message across to unsuspecting innocent people who might be new here.

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
paramakina202:

I wonder why they want to leave Nigeria only to create another Nigeria.IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are jokers.

Big jokers.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Arespect10: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
This guy MNK is totally rubbish as hell, what's igala got to do with Biafra?

5 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Abascoh: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Real attache are those who are afraid of getting their own Republic but must drag other ethnicities to their mess.

Well at the end, the ethnicities ends up insulting them on national dailies.
No one is dragging anyone into Biafra, Biafra is a beautiful bride that every sensible human being that is not a zoo animal wants to belong to. And every zoo animal is free to remain part of the zoo if they don't want to be free. And again, stop doing by force attache, a bororo cow can never be part of the blessed Biafran nation.

5 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:

CHECK HIS PREVIOUS POSTS

Guy I go punch you for teeth if you mention me again with juliemelama..

Me and almajiri People no get package...

I be BIAFRAN Igbo boy.... Make you know now, I'm proud of who I am...

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
These Biafra people are completely useless, they have no shame and no sense of pride as a people.
They are the only tribe that are scared to stand alone.
These people are looking for attachment everywhere, begging everyone from South South to South West and now Middle Belt ,Chai- which kind people be dis?
I suggest they attach with the Fulanis,they will be a good match.( Too tribes that are always making noise and looking for trouble)
Shame on Biafra people,everywhere they go people reject them.
Nobody likes them because they're criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by paramakina202: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:

Ejiofor
Mekaboy
Juliusmalema

But i give you peace now, igbos don't want igala and igbos don't need them, hope you are okay now...

Senator Abaribe said nobody can push ndi Igbo out of Nigeria,that we ain't going nowhere.

4 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:

Guy I go punch you for teeth if you mention me again with juliemelama..

Me and almajiri People no get package...

I be BIAFRAN Igbo boy.... Make you know now, I'm proud of who I am...
ITAALA AHIHIA TA

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by WilyWily: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Biafrans don't need Igalas, SFN.

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abascoh:

No one is dragging anyone into Biafra, Biafra is a beautiful bride that every sensible human being that is not a zoo animal wants to belong to. And every zoo animal is free to remain part of the zoo if they don't want to be free. And again, stop doing by force attache, a bororo cow can never be part of the blessed Biafran nation.

Beautiful bride everyone is rejecting to be part of..Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am not, I am a proud Nigerian.

Thank you.

No wahala....
Be your Nigerian in peace and let me be my BIAFRAN in peace....

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Abascoh: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Beautiful bride everyone is rejecting to be part of..Lol

Only zoo animals will reject to be part of Biafra and that's good for us because we don't need such animals in Biafra.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.