Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) (77784 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) / The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
luluman:
The way you allowed others worry about their own matter. What goes round......
Just don't kill yasef ontop the matter.

I'm proudly Onye Dot!

1 Like

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by DEMANDRED: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
luluman:
Just the way Igbos stayed off other tribes matter
i said zombies or are you a zombie ?
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
melzabull:
you can kill yourself. Buhari that built train project in niger republic I guess he has reseigned from office and stopped siphoning nigerians money?

Hate-fool ediot

You are complete idiot...what’s my business with Buhari or any foolish policy is government choose to adopt!

Do I look like a simpleto.n like your slowpoke.ic self or a paid political jobber/asslicker like you jaundiced fool too!

I call out bullshit,something tribalistic bigot and ethnic jingoists like you are incapable of,you can jump off the River Niger and perish if my comments got you so triggered!
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by emezuo17: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Let the dot effect good governance in Abia state.

and not prioritising every words someone said.

Dot or no Dot, the peoples need good governance..

If he pursues governance this way he expends so much energy on this, I think by now all these agitations will be a thing of the past

Aba-ri-be

.We are pround of him, he is a senator, not a governor, let the governors govern well, his own is to make laws, we love him for standing out and facing our oppressors, if that is the only thing he is good at, so be it. face your side, we know our leadres in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Splashme: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
I love this man

1 Like

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
The only senator from the south east that can speak out without fear of the CABALS and their DOGS EFCC and DSS

2 Likes

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by emezuo17: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are very wrong man this man has never execute any tangible projects in his senatorial district. He only advocating for terrorist. I still don't know why federal government not take him to court .

This bastard was swear to loyal to federal republic of Nigeria where is his loyalty?
. Please write in English that is our lingua franca or better still in your local dialect, if i don't understand, i will ask an interpreter.

1 Like

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Emmyxclusive: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are very wrong man this man has never execute any tangible projects in his senatorial district. He only advocating for terrorist. I still don't know why federal government not take him to court .

This bastard was swear to loyal to federal republic of Nigeria where is his loyalty?
see this one, go and tell ur loving fg to take those that are publicly romancing and negotiating on behalf of bandits to court first.

1 Like

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Kieldgreat: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
oilPUSSY:
The people's Senator !!!

Excuse me ma, are you true to your name? embarassed
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by melzabull(f): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Carlyboi:

[s]You are complete idiot...what’s my business with Buhari or any foolish policy is government choose to adopt!

Do I look like a simpleto.n like your slowpoke.ic self or a paid political jobber/asslicker like you jaundiced fool too!

I call out bullshit,something tribalistic bigot and ethnic jingoists like you are incapable of,you can jump off the River Niger and perish if my comments got you so triggered![/s]
you are a blithering nitwit.

You are not just a m.oron but a senseless dingbat incapable of critical reason but rather reason from your myopic lens, otherwise you wouldn't ask such a senseless question. Now go and hang your useless self
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

See how Igbos are proud of being dot in a circle cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

SEE AS THIS ONE HEAD BE LIKE A BULB........when buhari said dot....he was simply talking to those terrotists called ipob and esn......not the entire southeast.......thus idiot should know better......
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by luluman: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
DEMANDRED:
i said zombies or are you a zombie ?
And I'm also saying you'll get from others exactly what you gave, whether zombie or not.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:

This man is one of the few sensible and courageous senators in that nonsense NASS complex!

God bless him immensely.

you called that show of shame sensible abi?
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Vmotors: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
I often wonder why the Dot in a Circle matter so much to be an insult. I don't see it that way o because a circle no matter how big it is actually starts from a dot . So no dot no circle abi?.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by luluman: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
ChoCho54:
At least you agree you are a Zombie.
And at least you now know karma goes round.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
melzabull:
you are a blithering nitwit.

You are not just a m.oron but a senseless dingbat incapable of critical reason but rather reason from your myopic lens, otherwise you wouldn't ask such a senseless question. Now go and hang your useless self

Says an annihilated she-goat now crawl back into whatever hole you came out from!

An incoherent and hare-brained like you shouldn’t be talking about rationality or critical thinking cos you clearly lack the facilities for that...your shallow self lack the ability to contribute in any intellectual discourse!

Deluded,dunderhead Bimbo!
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igbo nation is coming
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by isaiahethan: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If he pursues governance this way he expends so much energy on this, I think by now all these agitations will be a thing of the past

Aba-ri-be

Listen to yourself
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Jman06(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abaribe is a very courageous man! Right from the days of his deputy governorship to Orji Uzor Kalu, he has proven himself a fearless man.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Conrod: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
danilmo:

Here they are again. Very easy to manipulate electorally. Just give them talk that can steer their emotion, fiam u're their ever best and can even steal their money .

They already have a usual wailing blame on Buhari and praying for Tinubu downfall.

Really understandable.
While you and ur brothers plunge downhill holding unto an old relic called buhari because you errornously thought you are hurting igbos.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by poiZon: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Idioko o eyeneka mmi
Ado se ukeneh?
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
poiZon:

Ado se ukeneh?

Anyem inkene ika uke?
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Ojiofor: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Aba-ri-be

Nothing concerns Abaribe with good governance and even general wellbeing of the people he represents the reason he have no single constituency project in his village. That IPOB slogan is his own way of giving back to the people.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Classicalman(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

even goats hate una

everybody hate una

mtcheew
SHUT UP
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
This man is really igbotic despite being part of the system.
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by colestephan86: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

See how Igbos are proud of being dot in a circle cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

If he was still a senator would he have done this?
Cos he is no longer feeding from the house , he turned peoples leader
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Richandsimple: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chopping since 1999........

Smart dude�
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Bbbwings: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Me sef go like that t-shirt
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Aba-ri-be

Face your region where humans have turned to ruminants even with your Buhari.....there will soon be unrest between Cows and human over grass consumption.

Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by chinwezdasilva: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

you have never been to his constituency bfr so keep quiet so many projects have bn done
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Igbo haters can go and die.

Without dot,there is no circle.

We are the dot in an empty circle
Re: Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

One question for you.
Were is Mr Gummi ABI Wetin be that him name

Double standards will definitely send you guys extinct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.