Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. (642 Views)

Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. / I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. / One Of The many Atrocities By Nigeria Army Against IPOB that give birth to ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by KKTooMuchMoney: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
I thought Yoruba runu said that it was the Igbos that wanted to destroy the great Lagos, or is there something I'm not understanding?

Re: Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by Fahdiga1: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
She is an IPOB with Yoruba name
Re: Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by KKTooMuchMoney: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
She is an IPOB with Yoruba name
okay you mean Ipob Yoruba branch?
Re: Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by colorsofrainbow: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
APC miscreants are still having lunch in Katsina.They will be here soon to cry grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by MadamVanessa(f): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Afonjas with their endless hatred for Ndigbos, for they seems to forget that all southerners are one. But they will say anything to demeaned Ndigbos just to please some terrrorist up north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by Fahdiga1: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
okay you mean Ipob Yoruba branch?
According to zombies

1 Like

Re: Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by KKTooMuchMoney: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
According to zombies

Re: Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by survivor10(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please, how did a 17 year old girl (she was rightly last year) get pregnant?

Our value system is in shambles!

1 Like

Re: Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by Ifearnoevil: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
My worry is nothing is being said about her pregnancy.
October to June is nine months.
Was she pregnant before she was arrested or did she become pregnant while in the custody of the police.
We need answers.
Re: Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by DDDEnterprises: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Make una free am abeg embarassed
Re: Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by ivolt: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
She has been released.
But I am worried that a jobless 17 year old got pregnant.
Re: Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by Christistruth00: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
I thought Yoruba runu said that it was the Igbos that wanted to destroy the great Lagos, or is there something I'm not understanding?

kanu in his October Broadcast ordering ipob to destroy Lagos said as Long as the Government of Lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed

This is the audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in Lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In Lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
Re: Kamisola Aguniyi. I Thought It Was Ipob That Wanted To Destroy Legos. by KKTooMuchMoney: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Christistruth00:

kanu in his October Broadcast ordering ipob to destroy Lagos said as Long as the Government of Lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed

This is the audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in Lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In Lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
Wow so the well educated and sophisticated tribe were so dull and brainless that they were reviewing instructions from a fraudster?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be Boss In A Partnership Business? / Sunday Igboho Will Win Many Hearts If He Can Proceed With Tomorrow's Rally / Nnamdi Kanu's Abduction by FG is Official Banditry - NCFront

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.