Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region (60489 Views)

US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic) / Iran Flew Surveillance Drone Over US Aircraft Carrier Near Persian Gulf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Drefaithful(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Shege Putin!!!!!

The man fears no foes, he is always ready and aware of any threat.
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Masterito(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lol, do you even know Russian Billionaires have stake in Isreal. Why do you think Russia don't criticize Isreal. Isreal is the only nation that maintain good relationship with both US and Russia. See remember Isreal has nuclear capability.
APOSTLECHUMA:
ECONOMICALLY, U.S IS STRONGER BUT MILITARILY, RUSSIA HAS THE MIGHT TO TURN USA INTO RADIOACTIVE ASHES OVER AND OVER. ANY ONE THAT IS CURRENT, KNOWS THAT WITHIN THE LAST 7YEARS, THAT RUSSIA HAS BUILT 2 DEADLY WEAPONS THAT WIL TAKE AMERICA UP TO A DECADE TO BUILD. ONE OF THEM IS AN INVISIBLE HYPERSONIC NUCLEAR WARSHIP THAT NO MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM CAN SEE. DANIEL 11 ALSO SAID THAT THE KING OF THE NORTH (RUSSIA) WIL DESTROY THE KING OF THE SOUTH (USA) IN THE ENDTIME. THIS WIL HAPPEN WHEN ISRAEL DESTROYS AL AQSA MOSUE AND RUSSIA MOVES TO GATHER THE ARAB/MUSLIM WORLD IN BATTLE AGAINST ISRAEL, OVER THE CONTESTED CITY OF JERUSALEM. WE ARE IN THE END OF THE ENDTIME, ACCEPT CHRIST NOW, B4 IT IS TOO LATE.
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
See what men are doing.

Women own na to open toto
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by thedio(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Safemoon:
This one's na country weh get military . solders that have earned the right to be called gallant. not Nigeria armies .the only recognized general Nigeria ever produced is aguyi ironsi.he became a general comanding UN troops.
Every other general in Nigeria are either quota system general or promoted to general after killing there own country civilian .
And the quota Lt.colonel killed the general commanding UN troops. What a shame
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by BinamRex: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Solatium:

oh yeah,this one dey recite poem,you ryhming what America media have ingrained in your Brain.
Have you checked the Russian might militarily?
How about the or nuclear assets when compared to that of the US?
China has made a considerable efforts in military advancement,the United States did not sit down and just wish them away.
You wey you no know how far dey here dey recite poem.

Russia has a thousand or a few hundred nuclear weapons more than the US, but the US has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the planet. A hundred nuclear weapons or less can destroy the planet. You don't need thousands of them.

In a conventional war, Russia is no match for America.

China has shiny weapons that have not been tested. The fact that they hold military parades every year to display those weapons doesn't mean that they are powerful. I think we tend to forget how powerful America is because it doesn't hold parades to showcase its weapons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by pooozeee(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is a mere show of force between Russia and the US.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Phlinx: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
juman:
Ordinary people in russia are suffering like in africa.
Corruption in russia is at the level of third world countries.

Putin is a dictator.
And whatelse did CNN tell you...?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Phlinx: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
simplesearch:
Only the advent of Christ at the millenial reign will bring about the desired peace among the nations of the earth. Till then it shall be wars and rumors of war, earthquake,famine and pestilences in diverse places!
Yes yes all those things that will make him relevant.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Quelme: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
BinamRex:

Russia has a thousand or a few hundred nuclear weapons more than the US, but the US has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the planet. A hundred nuclear weapons or less can destroy the planet. You don't need thousands of them.

China has shiny weapons that have not been tested. The fact that they hold military parades every year to display those weapons doesn't mean that they are powerful. I think we tend to forget how powerful America is because it doesn't hold parades to showcase its weapons.
In conventional war you say. That was exactly the same thought Hitler had before Operation Barbarossa.... Napoleon had the same thought before invading the Russian bear, underestimate Russia at your own peril....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Solatium(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
BinamRex:

You are getting carried away by hollywood movies,modern day war are won on the international waters,the country with the strongest Navy wins it,why do you think they are all racing towards acquiring more aircraft carriers and Naval ships?
Why do you think iran is also making progress towards that direction?
Do you know that China is on the verge of commissioning their first ever aircraft carrier?
Guy you know nothing about conventional war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Phlinx: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
zigzagluv:
USA are the bully, they want to control the world, The west are losing to china, with Russia backing them ....... this is why recently Nato launch a brsl fund to counter china in African, that why you are seeing all former colonial master apologies various country
Very intuitive statement
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by seunny4lif(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Give me your address angry
If dem born you wait for me angry
I wan come beat you for your house but make sure you cook food for 2 people ooh becos I no fit fight with empty belle cheesy cheesy
Mangekyo:

Keyboard warrior. U no fit survive one uppercut from me make I no lie. Well na social media we dey so u fit do anyhow u like.... wink
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by omoadeleye(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
All these stupid people should stop destroying the earth and fvck off with their military drill to another planet.
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Mckhala80(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Beta country don dey build their armoury , our own , na compulsory free land for cows to graze we dey build. Yeye leaders everywhere for naija. Tufiakwa !
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Jokerman(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
safesurfer:
Holinessforever and righteousness2 are one and the same person.
Ever since Trump lost the election, he has become an alarmist and a prophet of doom lol.
There will be no world wars for now dude. Deal with it. We are in an era of knowledge and prosperity and the last thing on anybody's mind would be war.

Lol.... grin
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Mangekyo: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
seunny4lif:
Give me your address angry
If dem born you wait for me angry
I wan come beat you for your house but make sure you cook food for 2 people ooh becos I no fit fight with empty belle cheesy cheesy

Come. Food dey cool

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Abedfff14: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
BinamRex:

The US defence budget is triple that of Russia and China combined. Don't get it twisted. America is the world's only superpower.

China is an economic superpower, but a regional military power. Russia is a regional power, but it has the means to project power beyond its region.

America is a global power. It can project power any where in the world.
while nigeria is a universe power

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
post=102990190:
Peace is all we want all over the world.

Let's us make love and not war.

As long as there is more than one will in the universe there would never be peace, Peace would come when there is only one will again and all mankind would conform to that will.
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Thinkfree(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Safemoon:
This one's na country weh get military . solders that have earned the right to be called gallant. not Nigeria armies .the only recognized general Nigeria ever produced is aguyi ironsi.he became a general comanding UN troops.
Every other general in Nigeria are either quota system general or promoted to general after killing there own country civilian .
and he was killed by T.Y Danjuma and Dimka
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Jimasun: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Solatium:

You are getting carried away by hollywood movies,modern day war are won on the international waters,the country with the strongest Navy wins it,why do you think they are all racing towards acquiring more aircraft carriers and Naval ships?
Do you know that China is on the verge of commissioning their first ever aircraft carrier?
Aircraft carriers are sitting duck for strategic nuclear weapons. In real warfare, America's navy will not be able to sit within striking distance of Russian territory. Russian countermeasures are extremely mad and US knows. The same if Russia tries same near American waters. Countermeasures are cheaper for Russians to make. Both countries will destroy each other if they go to war

5 Likes

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by BinamRex: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Solatium:

China wants to commission its first aircraft carrier? Really?

Do you know that the US has 11 advanced nuclear-powered aircraft carriers?

It was recently published that China now has the largest navy in the world. The largest navy doesn't mean the strongest. Gunboats, rescue boats, etc are included in China's navy. That's why the number is up. These won't be advantageous to China in any confrontation with a formidable foe like the US, Japan, etc.

The American military is battle-tested. What do you know about conventional war? grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by BinamRex: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Quelme:
In conventional war you say. That was exactly the same thought Hitler had before Operation Barbarossa.... Napoleon had the same thought before invading the Russian bear, underestimate Russia at your own peril....

Do you even know what conventional war means? Please, Google it.
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by stanluiz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Solatium:

But Us Navy is still a dominant force. It is world most powerful Navy with up to 10 aircraft carrier with carrier strike group (CGS) .

I love US navy kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by seunny4lif(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sweet grin
I no wan fight finish then come faint, because if that one happen, you go dey think say na you beat me cheesy
Mangekyo:

Come. Food dey cool

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Mangekyo: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
seunny4lif:
Sweet grin
I no wan fight finish then come faint, because if that one happen, you go dey think say na you beat me cheesy

Thank God say you knw. If you faint, I go take pics post them for nairaland talk say na me kpolo you till u faint.

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Russia be acting like lonely pricks, not sure they are known for favourable interaction with other countries so they remind the rest of the world about their existence through fear with their unnecessary military drills.
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by MERCHANDISER: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
shogsman:
Just tantrums the USA and RUSSIA will never I repeat NEVER GI TO WAR, because they know too well it will be the end of both of them and probably the world at large,the international community will never let that happen,so it is basically impossible,the same goes for China,all this is just a little shuffle between international powers,it won't amount to anything.this is not the 16th century, there is too much at stake.
there is war going on in the south China sea between China and USA
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by stanluiz(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Quelme:
If not for the allies intervation (USA and UK ) Hitler would have conquered Russia.

The same Russia that cannot win ordinary Finland in 1940 winter war.

We all know that that Russia defeated the Nazis in the Eastern front. But US played a huge role by providing them will food, logistics, steel, and intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
War film dey hungry me to watch,recommend any war film
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
post=102990190:
Peace is all we want all over the world.

Let's us make love and not war.

SHUT UP MAKE WE HEAR WORD!!!
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by gregyboy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
SimplePlan34:
I want war and I want Russia to show USA pepper.

You're mad wetin USA do you, u forget thry are black Americans in us

If you usa go down blacks go down too you should know that fool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.