Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region (60491 Views)

US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic) / Iran Flew Surveillance Drone Over US Aircraft Carrier Near Persian Gulf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by stanluiz(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
seunny4lif:
If Hilter uses the man power he used against Soviet on UK, the UK will surrender to him.
The same UK that run away from France thru English Channel when the know that German troops were coming. grin
UK and France declared war on Hilter after he invaded Poland grin but UK and France ran away when Hilter men were coming grin
Hitler also try to invade Britain but he failed. London was bombed many times by German airforce yet the britsh forces resisted the German attack and fought them back.

Britain was lucky Because it is an island nation. If Britain shares a land border with France, Belgium or Netherlands. Hitler will invade and conquer britain .

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by kessler53(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
neonly:

When will my own country start showing military might against CAMERON
perhaps in 200 years
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by seunny4lif(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Na the reason I dey laugh NATO be that.
France has always been clown grin
If you remove USA from NATO then they are nothing.
America forces withdrew from North Syria then immediately all the NATO member run away.
UK na vassal state to the USA.
stanluiz:
Hitler also try to invade Britain but he failed. London was bombed many times by German airforce yet the britsh forces resisted the German attack and fought them back.

Britain was lucky Because it is an island nation. If Britain shares a land border with France, Belgium or Netherlands. Hitler will invade and conquer britain .

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by CalabarDude(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Reading Comments Here Makes Me Wonder How Much Ppl Knw Abt World History And Wars, Those Of U Sayin Usa Is Powerful An Cn Withstand And Win A War With Russia.Let Me Tell U Facts..Usa Has Never Fouqht War On Its Own Soil Apart 4rm Its Civil War In The 1800s ,and It Was Fouqht With Dane Guns And Muskets,usa Fiqhts Outside Its Home, An Doesnt Have War Xperiece On Home Soil,an Cnt Defend Itself At Home Front,meanwhile Russia Has Been Fiqhtin Wars Since Its Creation and The Only Country In Europe That Was Never Conquered By Outsiders..Russian Red Army Fouqht And Defeatd The Germans In Battle Of Stalingrad Whch Had Impact In Ending The World War 2,an Average Russian Is Touqh An Rugged An Battle Ready. If Usa Should Go To War Wit Russia,trust Me Russia Wil Take The Battle To Usa Soil,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by stanluiz(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Solatium:

i Repeat Us Navy does not get involved in battle,it is the Marines,the fact you find them on ship does not make dem NAVY.
Marines are soldiers stationed on ship
Am telling you that Us warships , submarine and destroyer destroyed and decimated Japanese navy fleet in the Asia Pacific theatre of WW2.

Am no
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by stanluiz(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
CalabarDude:
Reading Comments Here Makes Me Wonder How Much Ppl Knw Abt World History And Wars, Those Of U Sayin Usa Is Powerful An Cn Withstand And Win A War With Russia.Let Me Tell U Facts..Usa Has Never Fouqht War On Its Own Soil Apart 4rm Its Civil War In The 1800s ,and It Was Fouqht With Dane Guns And Muskets,usa Fiqhts Outside Its Home, An Doesnt Have War Xperiece On Home Soil,an Cnt Defend Itself At Home Front,meanwhile Russia Has Been Fiqhtin Wars Since Its Creation and The Only Country In Europe That Was Never Conquered By Outsiders..Russian Red Army Fouqht And Defeatd The Germans In Battle Of Stalingrad Whch Had Impact In Ending The World War 2,an Average Russian Is Touqh An Rugged An Battle Ready. If Usa Should Go To War Wit Russia,trust Me Russia Wil Take The Battle To Usa Soil,
The reason while Germany fail to conquer Russia was because of Hitler strategic mistakes and blunder. Not that Russia red army was that powerful or strong.

Remember, The same Russia was defeated by Finland during 1940 winter.

Germany was fighting on many front when Hitler decided to invade Russia. Geman military general warn Hitler but he refused and order " operation barbarosa".

Even when the German army reach the gate of Moscow. Hitler ordered them to stop. I don't know his reason . He did not provide his troops winter uniform even when his generals warn him about the Russian winter. Hitler does not believe his generals. He was stubborn.

The German army fail to take Moscow by the end of 1941. An immediately Russia deadly winter set in, The rest was history.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by daddio(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
neonly:

When will my own country start showing military might against CAMERON

LYING MOHAMMED: What about what we just did to Twitter. (Or we should ban you people from using nairaland?)

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Fahdiga1: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
yusluvad:
Don't mind all these Fulani slaves...
Abi o. Bro I get you

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Fahdiga1: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Jostoman:
Nigeria forces no dey hear protesters.
Exactly
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by juman(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2021
stanluiz:
That why he does not want to relinquish power. Very corrupt dictator.

Russian economy is one of the lowest in Europe. The only thing that make Russia relevant in the world affairs is it military might.

Economically Russia is nothing!! They are only good in cyber attack and selling weapons to rouge Nations.

That's why I like China. They are investing massively in their military and their economy. They are second largest economy and the third largest military in the world.

China leaders are much smarter.
Already china is the world super power.
America is chasing them from behind.

But russia is a rogue state that champion cyber attack against other countries.
Putin allow those criminals to operate freely.

Nigerian democracy is better than theirs.
Any potential popular opposition candidate is sent to jail over there.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Bifwoli: 12:19am On Jun 23, 2021
Fahdiga1:
World powers. Nigerian forces are only known to show force against unarmed innocent people
I thought Nigerian forces show power against Boko Haram and decades ago against Sierra Leonean rebels too?

But what do i know since i'm far far far away .
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by executive12: 12:45am On Jun 23, 2021
tolufase:
Some weeks ago, NATO was over the news for a show of force. Russia has now finally responded by this show of force. Meaning, Russia can't be intimidated by the so called NATO.

So called NATO??
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by calcal: 12:59am On Jun 23, 2021
US and Russia are good friends, they won't fight.
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 23, 2021
rawtouch:
cool

they have gone one step ahead of the americans by destroying an old carrier, watch out for the carrier that will replace this one

Russians are low budget. One old dilapidated carrier. How many carriers can dry even boast of compared to UK and USA.
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 23, 2021
juman:

China leaders are much smarter.
Already china is the world super power.
America is chasing them from behind.

But russia is a rogue state that champion cyber attack of other countries.

Nigerian democracy is better than theirs.
Any potential popular opposition candidate is sent to jail over there.

China super power? Smh...

It's people like you that patronize China product and boasting about it's quality.

China will not dare America. Or you talking about those china made jet fighters and ships.. lol

You ain't know Americans. They don't technologically brag like Russians and Chinese do. They have the cash, resource and allies.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 23, 2021
stanluiz:
The reason while Germany fail to conquer Russia was because of Hitler strategic mistakes and blunder. Not that Russia red army was that powerful or strong.

Remember, The same Russia was defeated by Finland during 1940 winter.

Germany was fighting on many front when Hitler decided to invade Russia. Geman military general warn Hitler but he refused and order " operation barbarosa".

Even when the German army reach the gate of Moscow. Hitler ordered them to stop. I don't know his reason . He did not provide his troops winter uniform even when his generals warn him about the Russian winter. Hitler does not believe his generals. He was stubborn.

The German army fail to take Moscow by the end of 1941. An immediately Russia deadly winter set in, The rest was history.

You are updated.

Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by joina1: 1:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by chaloskyx: 2:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Oga there is no last days please the only country currently in its last days with its wide spread corruption poverty and communal violence is Nigeria
Righteousness2:
Yesterday it was the United States
Today it is Russia

In these last of the Last days, So many Nations and People are Preparing for various things..
Many are Preparing for War
Many are Preparing for the Nwo
Many are Preparing to Vaccinate their People.

What are you Preparing for?
I am Preparing for the RAPTURE of the Church.
JESUS is Coming Folks! Its gonna be Suddenly! Its gonna be in a Twinkling of an eye. His Coming is closer than you think.
Be Ready! Live Ready!
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by tenpipsperday: 3:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Useless show of power.

They are busy amassing arsenal but when invisible covid19 came, they were dying in numbers.

E go shock una. Nonsense.
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by GPAdams(m): 4:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Ask Nigerian Military to demonstrate their 'show of force' na for them to start harassment upandan, lining up 18th century Lord Lugard Keke tag 'army carrier'
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by SimplePlan34: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2021
gregyboy:

You're mad wetin USA do you, u forget thry are black Americans in us

If you usa go down blacks go down too you should know that fool

Ur father's generation including u is d fool as if I don't have right to my opinion.
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by olibeans: 5:23am On Jun 23, 2021
These are the big boys doing their thing.

Nigeria army will be looking for civilians to kill and rape and main and call them bloody civilians..

In my next life, I will not come from this acursed kon3
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by juman(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2021
SARSCoV2:

China super power? Smh...

It's people like you that patronize China product and boasting about it's quality.

China will not dare America. Or you talking about those china made jet fighters and ships.. lol

You ain't know Americans. They don't technologically brag like Russians and Chinese do. They have the cash, resource and allies.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh so much.

Your post smack of ignorance.

Go and listen to what joe biden said recently on china.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by kutashi: 6:17am On Jun 23, 2021
You are never happy without degrading your country! Are you happy now?

Nigerian forces are not responsible for your degraded life! Transfer your to somewhere else!
Fahdiga1:
World powers. Nigerian forces are only known to show force against unarmed innocent people
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Ewedegubbler: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2021
Quelme:
In conventional war you say. That was exactly the same thought Hitler had before Operation Barbarossa.... Napoleon had the same thought before invading the Russian bear, underestimate Russia at your own peril....

lol. you are a jester
If not for the USA, hitler would have destroyed the whole of USSR before the start of winter. go and read about LEND LEASE and then receive sense afterwards ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by NobleEngineer(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2021
They don't have the capacity to engage both China and Russia at a go!.... even one on one; no be walkover for US.
Dalil8:
A show of force

That explains the gradual withdrawal of U.S Forces from the middle east. They might be preparing for a war with China and Russia.
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Goel: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Solatium:

Aircraft carrier does not indicate the full strength of your Navy,as a matter of fact aircraft carriers are what it is called,just to carry aircraft and provides landing and take off on water.
Destroyers, frigates, submarines are the true and real strength of a strong Navy.
Aircraft carrier allows you block and control maritime routes. Destroyers, frigates and submarines etc. move along with AC making it an CBG (Carrier Battle Group) which is a navy in itself. US has 19 CBGs, rest like France, India, China, Russia and UK etc. have 1-2 of CBGs.
Solatium:
i have said it,most of you knows nada about war,the Yanks can't even take on India or Pakistan in a full blown war,it took them several years to conquer in iraq,they are afraid of going to war with Iran and here you are talking about them taking on China and Russia.
Yanks literally bomb Pakistan everyday and control its internal politics like their colony.

Russia, China, India and Iran are meanwhile are different case. They are great powers capable of giving great damage to USA in their regions. But other countries are dud.

US can't fight Russia in Arctic, China in SCS, India in Indian ocean and Iran (or can with great difficulty) in Arabian sea. It doesn't mean that US is not powerful. It means that these countries are powerful enough to protect themselves and not attack America.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Ewedegubbler: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Solatium:

Aircraft carrier does not indicate the full strength of your Navy,as a matter of fact aircraft carriers are what it is called,just to carry aircraft and provides landing and take off on water.
Destroyers, frigates, submarines are the true and real strength of a strong Navy.

i have said it,most of you knows nada about war,the Yanks can't even take on India or Pakistan in a full blown war,it took them several years to conquer in iraq,they are afraid of going to war with Iran and here you are talking about them taking on China and Russia.
una tok dey watch hollywood movies

Your head no correct.... this same china and Russia no be the same ones that the Japanese took at the same time and tore both to shreds? if not the stupid mistake they made at Pearl Harbor, the Chinese for still dey serve Japan till this day the way Tinube serves Bubu...
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by IgboWarlord(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2021
tydi:
Second civil war shouldn’t happen in Naija and make 4th world war no happen for life again oo.

God Na your hand we Dey oo .. life sweet .. buhari, putin or Biden non should spoil this life oo

Wow,i must have been in Uranus when the 3rd world war was fought.. undecided
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by Kingsleyphy(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2021
juman:
Ordinary people in russia are suffering like in africa.
Corruption in russia is at the level of third world countries.

Putin is a dictator.

I don't like it when people come online and type unverified info just to grease their shoulder
Re: Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region by juman(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Kingsleyphy:

I don't like it when people come online and type unverified info just to grease their shoulder

I see russians around in countries trying very hard to get stay so that they dont return back to their country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.