Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (222 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Chickennuggets: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hello, thinking of leaving my gf but I’m scared. I trust her because she doesn’t cheat. She’s tight down there and I feel comfortable with her. My d!ck is about 4.7 inches when erect. But she has some attitudes I don’t like and I don’t think I I can continue. My fear now is if I get someone else, will the person cheat on me and hope the girl won’t body shame me and complain about it. Because almost everywhere, people bodyshame guys with small d!cks. This is a big problem I’m faced with
Re: Please Help by banjicom(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chickennuggets:
Hello, thinking of leaving my gf but I’m scared. I trust her because she doesn’t cheat. She’s tight down there and I feel comfortable with her. My d!ck is about 4.7 inches when erect. But she has some attitudes I don’t like and I don’t think I I can continue. My fear now is if I get someone else, will the person cheat on me and hope the girl won’t body shame me and complain about it. Because almost everywhere, people bodyshame guys with small d!cks. This is a big problem I’m faced with

Bro, you are in for a long tin o, because most of the ladies you see nowadays na borehole dey in between their legs there is no way they won't cheat on you with their Ex with big dick.

My advice for you is to take your time and start double dating, find a girl with little or no previous sexual experience and see how it goes before breaking up with your present girl.
Re: Please Help by DaddyRochie1642: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Chickennuggets: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
banjicom:

Bro, you are in for a long tin o, because most of the ladies you see nowadays na borehole dey in between their legs there is no way they won't cheat on you with their Ex with big dick.

My advice for you is to take your time and start double dating, find a girl with little or no previous sexual experience and see how it goes before breaking up with your present girl.
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Male Is King / Guys Check This Out / This Is AWESOME EHMMMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.