Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi (32838 Views)

Police Not Willing To Arrest Criminal Herdsmen In Ondo – Governor Akeredolu / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by ronyman(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Guy man I hail
Guyman02:
Do you know that Fulanis are only 6% of Nigerian population and they hold more than 50% of political appointments at Federal level.

They are the Emirs of the Hausa and Nupe tribes who are 35% of Nigeria population and Emir of a major Yoruba garrison city of Ilorin?

The only group that the Fulanis have little respect in Nigeria are the Igbos, even Sardauna was so scared that he said he would rather employ an expatriate than an Igbo who will become boss over his people.
Many tribes in Nigeria have realised that they have not been overrun because of the sacrifices of the stubborn Igbos and are afraid that if they leave Nigeria they would be more vulnerable.

Nnamdi Kanu made so noise about RUGA that Nigerians realised the scheme.
Even Seun Osewa makes plenty money from traffic on Nairaland by posting stories about Nnamdi Kanu which usually gets to page 20. Believe me that guy MNK is an enigma whether you like or hate him

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Ten06(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
And this one is claiming to be an Islamic cleric.
He is a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Jolomenas: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Just hear what this retard of a man is foaming in his mouth. I still dont understand why this terrorist is walking freely without being arrested since. Just close your eyes and imagine if someone from south east or south south, act the way this Gumi has been acting, i believe that person would have been doomed since, but here the uselesss terrorist is justifying the atrocities of his people.

It's very demeaning and disrespectful for this terrrorist to mentioned IPOB in his terrrorist mouth. I. P. O. B is not any terrrorist mate.

Kindly go to adult literacy class Madame vanessa
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Holaomoakin(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Un-ideal comparison! those two shouldn't have existed in the first instance.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by sylve11: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Islie:

IPOB is attacking the police, the army, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and other government institutions; killing our men in service,” he said.

”And the herdsmen are kidnapping children not to kill them but to get money; so how can you compare somebody who is killing our gallant men directly to somebody who is kidnapping children to make money and not to kill them. Look, we need some fairness in what we are doing.”

https://www.thecable.ng/gumi-ipob-kills-security-agents-but-herdsmen-only-kidnap-children-for-money

Are you sure this man said all these?

If yes, then we are in the big problem. cool
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by omoluka: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
nero2face:
B4 now I use to believe that we're better together as a country considering our great number, but with the recent trooping in of these bandits, Boko Haram and the ISWAP, I've come to believe it's the best for us to divide this country in peace, if not I can tell u this country will be run over by terrorism in the nearest future, and the North is de gateway to this eminent distraction facing us...
I have been saying this like for ever
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by billyG(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
kingthreat:
This man should be arrested by the DSS ASAP. He knows many bandits and he has a sympathy for them. He is a massive problem
Not sympathy is their founder, sponsor,spiritual leader,motivator & bandit negotiator.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Freestainworld(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
richeeyo:
Idiot Pigs Of Biafra
I know you came from a family of idiots.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Omasanjunior(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
This man should be arrested. Tortured and eliminated for been the president of Bandits. Such audacity. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by chronique(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
This Gumi should be despatched away as soon as possible. He is the de facto leader of these bandits.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by MansoryMX(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
My God! Look at the type of people up North we are sharing country with. This Gumi abi Gumbody or whatever is name is have never condemn the killings being done by Fulani herdsmen across the entire country. Same killings on Igbo farmers that brought the Birth of ESN. Nigeria is a ticking time bomb and i ready fight and defend my land die trying because this people ain’t done with us yet!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by tishbite41(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Guyman02:
Do you know that Fulanis are only 6% of Nigerian population and they hold more than 50% of political appointments at Federal level.

They are the Emirs of the Hausa and Nupe tribes who are 35% of Nigeria population and Emir of a major Yoruba garrison city of Ilorin?

The only group that the Fulanis have little respect in Nigeria are the Igbos, even Sardauna was so scared that he said he would rather employ an expatriate than an Igbo who will become boss over his people.
Many tribes in Nigeria have realised that they have not been overrun because of the sacrifices of the stubborn Igbos and are now afraid that if they leave Nigeria they would be more vulnerable.

Why do we have the sudden clamour by Fulani elders that Buhari should allow Igbos to leave Nigeria? Because they can never succeed in their plans as long as Igbos are in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu made so much noise about RUGA that Nigerians realised the scheme by the Buhari led Fulani cabal to use it to resettle his cousins from other countries.

Even Seun Osewa makes plenty money from traffic on Nairaland daily just by posting stories about Nnamdi Kanu which usually gets to page 20.
Believe me that guy MNK is an enigma whether you like or hate him, even before I finished typing this we are already on page 4 here cheesy
Believe me you, Nigerians love MNK.
They are jealous he is an Igbo man.
The way the Afonjas canonized Igboho showed that they have been crying for a figure like Nnamdi KANU.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Joromi1: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
herdsmen are kidnapping children not to kill them but to get money; so how can you compare somebody who is killing our gallant men directly to somebody who is kidnapping children to make money and not to kill them

With these words, Gumi has directly told us that he's a bandit himself. This man knows too much about herdsmen, Boko Haram and kidnappers to be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gumi thunder fire your idiotic generation

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by realstars: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
This Man Is The Problame We Are Facing In Nigeria Today.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by greatermax77(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
This man eeh, thunder fire that your stupid mouth you are using to spew trash. Kidnapping is a capital offence punishable by death. So I don't know why this man is really talking about.
The day we separate with North is the day our blessings will start
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by sanpipita(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Northerners are clearly scared of secession because what is this? some criminals are killing your people daily but ipob is the problem.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by IDeyNL: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
richeeyo:

Pigoza, I ain't a Muslim

If I were a headslammer, I would also deny too.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
No wonder he has not been arrested. He is the same as Lai Mohammed. The handwriting is clear on why bandits and Fulani herdsmen have never been arrested by Buhari and Lai Mohammed have never for once spoken against the activities of Kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by MansoryMX(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
greatermax77:
This man eeh, thunder fire that your stupid mouth you are using to spew trash. Kidnapping is a capital offence punishable by death. So I don't know why this man is really talking about.

I am telling you bro! We need to separate from the North!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by greatermax77(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
This man eeh, thunder fire that your stupid mouth you are using to spew trash. Kidnapping is a capital offence punishable by death. So I don't know what this man is really talking about.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Lama70(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
I wonder what some people are smoking!
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by nero2face: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
omoluka:

I have been saying this like for ever
I fear for the future of us as people of Nigeria, terrorism being nurtured greatly in the country...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by edemsimeon: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Minister of banditry affairs has spoken.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Reference(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sheikh Gumi being politically correct in saying what the establishment wants to hear thus prolonging his days in business. The mention of IPOB is the updated password to a world of infinite insecurity promises. Every tail uses it to wag the government dog these days. Expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by slowice(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Aderewah:
Lol. The north has raw, bitter hatred for igbos. Rather than confronting the north, igbos will turn around and face their better neighbours

Pls tell me the neighbours igbos re facing? If anything, igbos ve been kind to their neighbours both in words, investment and in kind so tell me what way igbos ve done harm to their neighbours. If anything, igbos long to ve a good brotherly relationship with their neighbours.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by tishbite41(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dontjudge:
Don't judge me and never dare call me lazy because you don't know me or how far I have come. Someone posted about a Man wanting to sleep with him last week or so. Please if you are that Man and that offer is still available message me please and know this I'm straight, very straight but I would do this because I'm at a crossroads. Pay me that 150k you promised him and the next day I'm on my way to Spain through agadez. I rather die in the desert trying to survive than commit suicide and be made a pity party from strangers and my family. Don't worry I'm in my 20s and have good hygiene. Before you judge me walk in my shoes. You don't know me or what I have been through and going through. Please if you are into men and would pay me 150k please message me through the email. We won't share whatapp numbers we would only only chat through the email till we meet so we maintain our privacy. I'm not kidding or seeking cloud. Keep your insults or harsh words because I collected the last of it today and won't collect more....,
go and look for a standing mirror.

Look at yourself

Do some soul searching

Death is more honorable than living a useless and worthless life.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by bluefilm: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thunder from Arondizuogu will soon fire this man !!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by popesco123: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=richeeyo post=103016837]Idiot Pigs Of Biafra [/quot
Son on of a prositiute moda and ogogoro drinking useless fada who were unable to give you home training therefore making your miserable life worthless.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by mauchiz: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
I don't get it, ipob has not been kidnapping people for ransom, I don't want to believe Gumi said, he can't say it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by BigSam13: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
dz guy na animal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances / My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu / Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.