Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men (1108 Views)

The Shame That Refuses To Go. true story. / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by dealordea(m): 11:56pm On May 06, 2011
Any guys out there feel that the guilt and shame that Nigerian women overall are placing on we Nigerian men these days is ridiculous. They claim Nigerian men are cheaters, liars, and unwilling to commit. Are they not just as guilty of something as a group as well?

Would you dare to say that they are more cunning cheaters, stealthier liars and notoriously great at sabotaging a commitment. If Nigerian men are to be blamed for anything is for being more careless than Nigerian women are. We get caught easily compared to them. And, when it comes to breaking up a relationship, Nigerian women are the ones who are just too eager to get ultra-upset and pull the plug when their lover errs like the human being he is. Aren't they simply placing too much pressure on we Nigerian men to meet some unrealistic standards? Where is the compassion and the devotion (through thick and thin)? No one is perfect yet why is it ok for guys to be made to feel so rotten when they make mistakes

How about that whole "men only think with their weanie"? As if that is any worst than the whole addiction to vanity and fairy tales that makes them incredibly insecure and childish! Man if it weren't for the fact that I am a man, hot-as-lava-bloodedYoruba guy, who loves being in bed with what I deem to be an attractive female I would NEVER get near them!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by tpia5: 12:01am On May 07, 2011
Must you drag tribe into your lie filled idiocy? ??

You are not yoruba so shut the heck up and stop opening s.tupid senseless threads everywhere you frigging m.oron.

Some of the "men" on this site make me sick i swear.

Anyway, seun said nobody is posting on this site tonight so i'll see what you jobless spineless lowlifes will do without nl.

addendum: too bad the curfew wasnt longer!!!!
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by dealordea(m): 12:10am On May 07, 2011
Tphia or WTE u are called, he be like say u come from the dagger user country type, i think the thread really hit u big time, find a solution to your life immediately grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by Advocator: 12:11am On May 07, 2011
tpia@:

Some of the "men" on this site make me sick i swear.

Can you name few for us plz?
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by dealordea(m): 12:12am On May 07, 2011
@advocator, Abeg, ask am ooo, the thread hit am big time, no wonder she is unbalance when responding
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by Advocator: 12:15am On May 07, 2011
deal_ordea:

@advocator, Abeg, ask am ooo, the thread hit am big time, no wonder she is unbalance when responding

Lets not blame her. Tpiah is an old woman looking for a d-i-c-k; she just don't know how to.
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by tpia5: 12:16am On May 07, 2011
Shut up you freaking m.oron.

Just who do you think you are and who born you, beast of no gender.

Just because people tolerate your useless arse and pitiful threads, you now think you're something?
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by tpia5: 12:18am On May 07, 2011
That was for dead ordeal.

Advocator get lost and stop replying my posts when i wasnt talking to you!!!!!
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by Advocator: 12:21am On May 07, 2011
tpia@:

Shut you freaking m.oron.
Just who do you think you are and who born you, beast of no gender.

Just because people tolerate your useless arse and pitiful threads, you now think you're something?

I don't take cyber ish serious. Matter of fact i push people to hate me, thats how much I don't give a hoot. But you on the other hand, you act bossy yet you are the most hated b-i-t-c-h in this site. cheesy

I am more than something, whether I am offline/online. How about you go and flush yourself in the washroom.

*shakes head* I pity you, what an undesired p-u-s-s-y you are. grin
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by Advocator: 12:22am On May 07, 2011
My bad tpiah, I thought that comment was directed to me.

Oops my bad Mrs-boss. smiley
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by tpia5: 12:30am On May 07, 2011
^Stop reading or responding to my posts, thank you.

Nothing personal, but you're starting to sound like a broken record and i have no idea why you keep replying my posts at random when i'm not doing the same to yours. As long as you've corrected your original errors from when you first joined the site, i think we're done.

Now, kindly stop catching feelings on behalf of some useless males or shemales here because this particular one is going to get even uglier than he is now.
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by dealordea(m): 12:32am On May 07, 2011
@Tpia, you don vex, Biko, No worry, i go bring pap come ur house tommorow morning, i think the thread hit u big time, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by tpia5: 12:36am On May 07, 2011
Are you by any chance referring to me, you freak of no solid gender?

Oshi lo ma kehin e.
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by dealordea(m): 7:02am On May 07, 2011
@tpia, are u refering to me
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by tpia5: 9:17am On May 07, 2011
i go bring pap come your house tommorow morning

if dem born your lineage well, try it.
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by Nobody: 10:56am On May 07, 2011
Una too talk. Kai.
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by Mynd44: 11:37am On May 07, 2011
What is the fuss about? If you consider the thread to be pointless just go to the next one is it by force to reply?
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by samuyi1: 12:19pm On May 07, 2011
wowWW!!!  grin

Hell surely hath no fury like the warth of tilapia.

go baby GO!!!!!  cool
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by IZUKWU(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2011
Otapiapia
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by dealordea(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2011
Na waooo, See Tpia, the thing vex am, Let me tell, am born a yoruba guy and oniduro ti ba yoju, alai ni ronu ala galatia, TPIA, IT IS U
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by tpia5: 6:24pm On May 07, 2011
^And i'm telling you now to go and take a dna test so you can locate the specific tribe you come from, because unfortunately all the people you know have been lying to you throughout your wretched life.
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by dealordea(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2011
Tpia, Let's face the reality here, btwn me and you, who know understand Yoruba, Emi ko ni fi owo osi ju we ile baba temi, get that to your dumb skull,
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by tpia5: 11:30pm On May 07, 2011
Like i reminded you, your wretched life.

Go and chew on that, freak.
Re: The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men by tpia5: 11:32pm On May 07, 2011
And go easy on the cut and paste, you shameless cretin of unknown ancestry.

(1) (Reply)

Does He Want To / My Agony Of Monday / Does His Girlfriend Really Love Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.