Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy (22980 Views)

IPOB NOT OUR ENEMY, FIND FULANI TERRORISTS KILLING US - YORUBA GROUP BACKS KANU. / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Sultty(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2021
dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by sunshineV(f): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2021
oloribu omo ale odudua
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2021
No be this useless guy again. I am not surprised.
All these people way go sell yoruba Land very soon. Afonja do e own, this one wan do e own join

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Waxixey: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Indeed

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Waxixey: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2021
Hmm

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by khalids: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2021
This guy is just a stupid guy....not fit to be a king

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by mountmoriah(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2021
Mad king, I don't blame you, I blamed the mumu that made you king over them.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by MrUchenna1(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2021
They help secure the community from who?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by adeksam91(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2021
Abi werey ni man Yi ni.....is this man ok at all....
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by izubext007: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
oilPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/22/fulanis-are-our-security-not-enemies-oluwo-of-iwo/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1624354085
[/s]

Nal who be this self.........some colonise you out of ancestria way of life , destroy ur farm land , rape ur women , kill ur men , ...........u still dey praise Dem.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by yemmight(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2021
This don take his Colo this morning
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by akigbemaru: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2021
ClitRaider:
The fall of Empire, gentlemen, is a massive thing, however, and not easily fought. It is dictated by a rising bureaucracy, a receding initiative, a freezing of caste, a damming of curiosity—a hundred other factors. It has been going on, as I have said, for centuries, and it is too majestic and massive a movement to stop.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Oga how much them give you to talk this kind thing... Another Afonja loading.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by wildikeman(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2021
I'm not surprised at the statement. it's coming from a Yoruba man.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Esau . Am not surprised. A plate of porridge from slave masters is at stake.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Franking: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2021
They help secure your community from what?

Only a Yoruba muslim will say that. Those people will not allow real Yorubas have peace. Talk about MURIC and the Akintolas of this world.

Chai!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by FemiMaduka(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2021
I am an advocate for peace and respect. However, who are the "Bororos" and who are the "Fulanis"? I hope the Oba can answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by SouthSouth1914: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Mumu man
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Blackdisciple(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Every one is scared of the fulanise, they don't wanna speak against what they see with their naked eyes.

Black is now white
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Decency2020(f): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2021
No wonder some one goes by the name here 9jadoomcountry. The fella was right.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Omobalo67: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2021
Racoon:
According to this fool, the 4th globally acknowledged deadly terrorist group according to GTI who have shed so much blood and killed so much humanity and are still doing so till day under their demigod in Aso Rock today are protectors of the same communities they are wiping out.Tell me why are traitors like this still existing for goodness sake?

Shut up, you are the greatest fool. Someone you are not even close to his shoes you are calling fool. Learn some manners
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Wickedtruths: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2021
This one needs mental calibration
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by kevinexit(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2021
I Have a 600k plus members Facebook group for sell.. its good for ur blog promotion..
call me on 08084400410 if interested
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2021
In every 12,there is always a judas
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Wickedtruths: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2021
Omobalo67:

Shut up, you are the greatest fool. Someone you are not even close to his shoes you are calling fool. Learn some manners

The Oluwo is worse than a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Asgard73: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Monogamy...
guess you’ve heard it
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by tillaman(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Shhiiit heel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit / How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military / ‘We Weren’t Given Anything Extra’ — Ireti Kingibe Speaks On Akpabio’s ‘Alert'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.