Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy (22981 Views)

IPOB NOT OUR ENEMY, FIND FULANI TERRORISTS KILLING US - YORUBA GROUP BACKS KANU. / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Mayeldah(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2021
He is high on weeds.

I hope he and his people won't regret this.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by streetsoldier1(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2021
weyrey re ooo, we dont need prophet to tell us this man is mad, how did he become king??
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by BennyDon: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Christistruth00:

Some of his Subjects are already discussing how to replace him with Someone more Competent

To me, he's too frivolous for a king. I recall the other time he said he was an emeer grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by 9japride(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Most of these people make funny statements just to catch cruise same with that muric prof. To them everything in Nigeria is a joke knowing fully well that there are some zom.bies that will still sing their praises.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by bluecircle470: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2021
I don’t have to read it but all i know is ‘God punish you stupid king’
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Kay25(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2021
King of madness
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by danielblessing(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Mayeldah:
He is high on weeds.

I hope he and his people won't regret this.

High - ness have spoken.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Holyman3(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Useless sellout
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Cmeo(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Afonja history may be about to rewrite itself in Iwoland.

Someone should please buy Oba Adewale a history book of Afonja and Alimi.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by donnie(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Cmeo:
Afonja history may be about to rewrite itself in Iwoland.

Someone should please buy Oba Adewale a history book of Afonja and Alimi.

Karlovych:
grin grin grin I agree with the Emir of Yoruba land, as an Osun indigene I believe that we are one with the Fulanis and they are in our region to protect us from the Invading tribes in Benin Republic.
Kudos to you Abdulrosheed Akanbi, Tinoubou is very proud of you
Sai Amala
Sai Ewedu

This is why the Most High commanded us not to marry from other nations. This is the result. If you check, you will find Fulani blood somewhere in the lineage.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Believe this man at your own peril. Well, what do you expect from a Yoruba Oba cum Emir. Is very disgraceful having him as an Oba
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by ka1y(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
another Joe igbokwe and dave umahi in Yoruba land grin grin grin

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi, has said Fulanis are not enemies to Iwo people, stressing that they help secure the community.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by GoldHorse(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
This man has issues...plenty issues!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Okhuadams(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Don't worry them go soon play music for you to dance even the hausa pple are slave to the Fulanis remember Kwara
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by biafranrealson: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sometimes i wonder the type of blood that runs in the vein of a blackman
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Akano55: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
I don't blame this idiot... ask him who made him king. is it God or who? he will tell you not God but Aregbesola made me king... Oba awon were... igbobian king
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
A typical Yoruba snitch speaking
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Akano55: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
you can't be Tinubu's boy and think normal... Tinubu said something of such, like Yoruba and Fulani are one... birth of the same feather... Just wait and see what will end your life
Awon were. Tori atenuje
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Give yoruba man money, he will sell his own family, what a fool, i am sure he isnt bothered about the handwork of fulani terrorists in Oyo state
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Awaja(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Traditional head of ass leakers
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Racoon:
According to this fool, the 4th globally acknowledged deadly terrorist group according to GTI who have shed so much blood and killed so much humanity and are still doing so till day under their demigod in Aso Rock today are protectors of the same communities they are wiping out.Tell me why are traitors like this still existing for goodness sake?
Fulanis are a tribe
Morón
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Kagd10: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
That was what Afonja thought in Ilorin until he was slaughtered. Ode king.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by daddio(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2021

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by chaloskyx: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
WOW THATS GOOD NEWS YORUBAS CAN DECIDE TO GIVE THE FULANIS THEIR LAND FOR GRAZING AND SECURITY SINCE THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THE FULANIS CAN CO EXIST WITH THEM SO BUBU SINCE THEY HAVE AGREED THE FULANIS AND YORUBAS ARE ONE KINDLY SEND ALL FULANIS TO THE WEST WITH THEIR HQ IN LAGOS STATE.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Kagd10: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
igwegeorgiano:
With all due respect me oluwo of akanbi i disagree with you. The fulanis re not our security, can never ever be our security and will never be our security. It's beats my imagination how and why people like the oluwo are selling out the birth right of their subjects to the fulanis/hausas in the name of solidarity. Come to think of it, the Oluwo of iwo is not blind or deaf to see or hear what has been happening in yorubaland. He is well aware of everything evil that is going on in the land yet has never reacted but decided to eulogised them by saying fulanis are our security. May God forgive you. Awon alatenu je ole oloju kokoro

You dey mind the fool? That was what Afonja thought in Ilorin when he was using Fulani men as his security until he ended up being slaughtered. Ode king.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by Idubdgreat(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmmmm, noticed me and hypocrisy every were
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy by ThatFairGuy1: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lalasticlala, rule two viciously broken @Emboldened!

No matter how it could be, Oluwo is till one of the Yorubas foremost group who Mr Racoon insulted. This is an insult to my ethnic, Yoruba.

I quote
"RULE 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Racoon:
According to this fool,
the 4th globally acknowledged deadly terrorist group according to GTI who have shed so much blood and killed so much humanity and are still doing so till day under their demigod in Aso Rock today are protectors of the same communities they are wiping out.Tell me why are traitors like this still existing for goodness sake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘We Weren’t Given Anything Extra’ — Ireti Kingibe Speaks On Akpabio’s ‘Alert' / Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki / Fuel Subsidy: It's Time For Difficult Decisions, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.