Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves (1192 Views)

Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by blackpanda: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2021
To me it seems the easterners have been caught in a cycle. And it is a cycle of hate and injustice. The igbos hate the north for the injustice meted out to them, and also suffer injustice because of their hate.

But who will break the cycle? How can other Nigerians ever trust those who want to divide the country, to be president of the same country Anybody who occupies any political position in the south east is forced to either hate the north or be tagged a betrayer. But u also need that north to be president.

Btw no matter what u say, the President is the most powerful and coveted position in nigeria. Will the east succeed in their quest to rule nigeria for once, or will they continue to dance around secession and hate/fear of other Nigerians?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by helinuesIsaMumu: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Fool.

This early, an idiot is already writing about Igbos just to attain relevance

18 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by Akudaisi: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Am beginning to suspect that maybe you guys get paid by creating Igbo topics, because as an Igbo I can't wake up this early morning and the only that comes out my mind is creating a thread about Yoruba or whosoever

25 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by Difrent: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2021
How can other Nigerians ever trust those who want to divide the country, to be president of the same country

The above is what Ibos don't get , especially their young ones on nairaland. The annoying part is that they never for once complained while chopping in 16 years of PDP only to start complaining the moment PDP lost power. Hypocrites.
Let's not even go to the Ibos coup of 1966 and how they spared their leaders while massacring the leaders of other tribes......like I have opined before , THE IBO NATION SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO OTHER NIGERIANS for the roles of their young men in 1966 as a first step towards the healing process ,you cannot want other NIGERIANS to forget and forgive with intimidations , blackmail, hating other tribes.
Apologies like this are not new , it's happened in canada , australia , france , begium . They realised their forefathers made a mistake and are apologizing , the Ibos can do that too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by EagleNest(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2021
See dem telling Igbos what to do and what not to do! Since hating Igbos is your hobby how has it advanced your life or make Nigeria better?

14 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by History555: 7:03am On Jun 24, 2021
Only a stupid, jobless, useless yoruba man wakes up at 6 a.m and rather than plan for work or his business starts opening threads on lgbos.

9 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by odduduwa: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2021
God bless the Igbo nation but believe every evil meted on an Igbo will be returned in bigger measures believe me we will revenge

8 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2021
If the Igbo people are all what you have described, what offense did the people of Benue commit?

15 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by Noblechykk(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2021
I can see the Igbo has rented free apartment inside some people's brain

12 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by Noblechykk(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Akudaisi:
Am beginning to suspect that maybe you guys get paid by creating Igbo topics, because as an Igbo I can't wake up this early morning and the only that comes out my mind is creating a thread about Yoruba or whosoever
My brother, I tire o.

6 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by zeuss: 7:33am On Jun 24, 2021
OsusTroller:
I swear, they are their own enemy.

Pride
Ego
Chest beating
Cunning

If only they have sense, they should pacify Yorubas to form a synergy to break this country.

BREAKING THIS COUNTRY IS THE ONLY SOLUTION.

FOOL ANI PEOPLE WILL NEVER LEAVE POWER.

you are a big idiot........ dunce.

11 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by zeuss: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2021
OsusTroller:
You must be mistaken me for your father...
surely you don't know yours.

8 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by gidgiddy: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2021
blackpanda:
To me it seems the easterners have been caught in a cycle. And it is a cycle of hate and injustice. The igbos hate the north for the injustice meted out to them, and also suffer injustice because of their hate.

But who will break the cycle? How can other Nigerians ever trust those who want to divide the country, to be president of the same country Anybody who occupies any political position in the south east is forced to either hate the north or be tagged a betrayer. But u also need that north to be president.

Btw no matter what u say, the President is the most powerful and coveted position in nigeria. Will the east succeed in their quest to rule nigeria for once, or will they continue to dance around secession and hate/fear of other Nigerians?

3 questions:

Why do Nigerians want to be in the same country with Igbos they dont trust? Only someone with ulterior motive will want to be with someone they do not trust

2) Who has the Presidency helped? If the Presidency of Nigeria is this incredible office you will hold, and it uplift you, then why is it that the North who have held for a total of over 30 years, are poorer than the south, and far more insecure?

3) Why is it that Nigerians are the type of people who expect peace to reign in a land full of injustice?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by SLAP44: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2021
blackpanda:

The kind of rubbish coming out of your mouth, flies will be perching on your mouth because it's smellier that a toilet pit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by Elmaaq: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Akudaisi:

It's been said here severally, many have been paid to create divisive posts some pose as Igbo and Yoruba and insult each other trying to create a tribal war, their plans have failed
If the country is not restructured it will split I don't care if it's into hundred

3 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by godlessmind: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2021
Yenefer:
Bastards. fcking Nyamiris
Aesthetics

You will choke very soon and your hatred for Igbos will the end of you.

6 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by SLAP44: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Yenefer:
Bastards. fcking Nyamiris
Aesthetics

You need to visit a dentist to recommend a drug to clean your teeth. Too much of hunger has made you chew a lot of grass.
Please remember to remain some grass for your cows.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by izombie(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Akudaisi:
Most of them are paid agents. They are paid to do things like this. The op must have spent the whole night thinking on what rubbish to post about igbos this early morning. I can assure you, the op is either a yoruba moslem or fulani. Don't mind them.

4 Likes

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by Turantula(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2021
OsusTroller:
I swear, they are their own enemy.

Pride
Ego
Chest beating
Cunning

If only they have sense, they should pacify Yorubas to form a synergy to break this country.

BREAKING THIS COUNTRY IS THE ONLY SOLUTION.

FOOL ANI PEOPLE WILL NEVER LEAVE POWER.
Nice point, maybe when we finally have an Oba in Ilorin they will pacify the Yorubas. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by mbos: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2021
blackpanda:

wetin concern you. We shall never be one with your one Nigeria
Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by Akudaisi: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2021
izombie:
Most of them are paid agents. They are paid to do things like this. The op must have spent the whole night thinking on what rubbish to post about igbos this early morning. I can assure you, the op is either a yoruba moslem or fulani. Don't mind them.
I bet his is the bolded
Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by OsusTroller: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Turantula:

Nice point, maybe when we finally have an Oba in Ilorin they will pacify the Yorubas. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Or when all Igbo governors stop licking fool ani ass in APC grin
How many of them are in APC now? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by Chimaraymond455: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2021
IBO! IBO!! IBO!!! EVERYDAY HABA.
Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by blackpanda: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2021
SLAP44:

The kind of rubbish coming out of your mouth, flies will be perching on your mouth because it's smellier that a toilet pit.

Insult is just a sign of frustration and very low IQ. If u can't contribute pls kindly refrain from insult!
Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by blackpanda: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Akudaisi:

I don't get your point. Are igbos not worthy of attention? Or what exactly do u mean sir
Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by blackpanda: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Akudaisi:
I bet his is the bolded

I am neither yoruba nor Muslim. Kindly grow up!
Re: The Box Igbos Have Put Themselves by ejanla077: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Yoruba Muslims will not stop embarrassing us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Detailed Assessment Of The Proposed Ijaw Republic. / . / Introducing Nonye Soludo, The First Lady Of Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.