Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Struggle Of Wanting A Particular Child Gender - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Struggle Of Wanting A Particular Child Gender (12590 Views)

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Struggle Of Wanting A Particular Child Gender by ImaIma1(f): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Diamondniyi:
This made me remember one woman that gave birth to 15 children aim in finding a male child. Trust me, 14 of them are female while the 15th child later came as male.

Such determination.

A friend of mine is the 10th girl in her family. The 11th child turned out to be a boy.
Re: The Struggle Of Wanting A Particular Child Gender by Danny548: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Thanks for the great post

MyBalanceNow
Re: The Struggle Of Wanting A Particular Child Gender by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2021
phemmyfour:
Hannah asked for a child not boy

Read so u won't embarrass urself..she asked for a man child
Re: The Struggle Of Wanting A Particular Child Gender by jeff1607(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Curious345:
Hnmm

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA HAS only two 2 daughters.

Bill Clinton has only one daughter , but look at what they achieved ...

African mind is in need of deliverance

People overseas also want different genders it is not endemic to Africans alone,

A childless celebrity couple will never come out to say he wants a child same goes for one with a particular gender of child, one doesn’t go about telling their pains or wishes to everyone.

Go to schools that have activities for kids you would see mothers wishing for a particular gender , some just want a child or gender they can mentor and shape,some just want to feel that absence they had while growing up if all these desires are selfish why do humans want fine cars,expensive phones and clothes wen they can just go for something even below average instead of satisfying they selfish desires.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: / Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? / 21 Years Old Boy Marries 52 Years Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.