Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student (1661 Views)

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by toliba1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
A 21-year-old 300 level student of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu, has revealed that she stabbed her lover, Super TV CEO, Mr Usifo Ataga due drugs and alcohol influence.

The undergraduate student of Unilag stated that she attack and stabbed Mr Ataga to death during their stay in a short let apartment in Lagos.

According to Chidinma Adaora, “I stabbed him on his neck twice and later on his stomach after he had forcefully had sex with me initially.”

“I was tired and exhausted and wanted to sleep but Mr Michael won’t have any of that.
He became very violent and tried choking me to death.”

Details coming…

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by mrfreestuff: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
toliba1:
A 21-year-old 300 level student of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu, has revealed that she stabbed her lover, Super TV CEO, Mr Usifo Ataga due drugs and alcohol influence.

The undergraduate student of Unilag stated that she attack and stabbed Mr Ataga to death during their stay in a short let apartment in Lagos.

According to Chidinma Adaora, “I stabbed him on his neck twice and later on his stomach after he had forcefully had sex with me initially.”

“I was tired and exhausted and wanted to sleep but Mr Michael won’t have any of that.

Details coming…
She looks so adorable. Only if she had listened to wise counsel and faced her studies.

4 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Babara1994(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lies women tell against men.

Men should do something about this incessant lies women tell against them; it's getting too much.

You stabbed him because he wanted to rape you, and then you transferred his money to your account abi? Really??

Men should learn to be watchful and vigilant when dealing with whores and sidechicks, even your own wife might kill you anytime at the slightest provocation. Women don't think before acting, they act before thinking. That's why ppl call us fish brain.

See her ugly face like cow shit. She looks so clueless.
See nose like chicken yansh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Bilabong(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
toliba1:

Details coming…

U went there to sleep?
Three count charge...
murder
stealing
negligence of duty

4 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by tolufase: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
And that was also part of the reasons you went ahead to withdraw 5m naira from his account. You're nothing but a criminal and murderer.

3 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Chuknovski(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
see beautiful murderer, kpejus kill d man
Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Iceyjayz: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Source please?
Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by richmond500: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
21yrs
Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by PrimeWatermark: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
She also transferred the money under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Hear her trying to accuse the man of rape. No wonder guys have been complaining of billing grin.... Una don see who una girlfriends dey follow. Why won't they bill you unnecessarily when they have a big god somewhere.
21year old innocent looking girl. Chaii!

Dead men tell no tales.
RIP to the randy CEO....

4 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bilabong:

U went there to sleep?

You didn't see the tired and exhausted part bah
Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Officialgarri: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
mrfreestuff:

She looks so adorable. Only if she had listened to wise counsel and faced her studies.
many people are so stupid and core hypocrites.

People such as this commenter above were all over Iniobong-Uduak thread complaining that the police kept Uduak in a comfortable condition and still appearing fresh and all.

But here is an case of another fellow murderer who even went ahead to steal money, and what people could talk about is how beautiful she is and pampering the situation.

Why is this girl/murderer/robber still allowed to look good?

May God save men! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Educationalserv: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
toliba1:

Details coming…
how can a prostitute claim rape ? U negotiated price of sex and when there to sleep stupid girl. She planned to drug him and steal .

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
See as the girl fine
But truth be told, it isn't ideal to be fornicating outside marriage cos this are the consequences

2 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Babara1994:
Lies women tell against men.

Men should do something about this incessant lies women tell against them; it's getting too much.

You stabbed him because he wanted to rape you, and then you transferred his money to your account abi? Really??

Men should learn to be watchful and vigilant when dealing with whores and sidechicks, even your own wife might kill you anytime at the slightest provocation. Women don't think before acting, they act before thinking. That's why ppl call us fish brain.

See her ugly face like cow shit. She looks so clueless.
See nose like chicken yansh
no mind am. She stabbed and killed him cos his money. Any girl go short let/time hotel na for runs, not to song hymns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is the reward u gave ur parent for training you in school with their hard earned money

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by pyyxxaro: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
She should be crucified immediately

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by degenuine1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
You can never know people from their faces. Only God sees the hearts of men. See how she looks innocent.

3 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Vinnie2000(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Damn!!
Look@how Innocent she looks!!

Mr Usifo must have been carried away by her innocent or young looks..
He really Messed Up!! undecided undecided

But most Naija married Men are like him!!
Once dey get a Young Pussy Girl, dey NEVER want to let go!!
Some Foolish ones will Buy her Fridge, TV, iPhones, Land, etc..

As a married man, if you ever want to Enjoy Babes, do only One-Night Stands!!

Go to a Bar, Chill around, Spot one Sexy Olosho, Talk to her softly, Negotiate, Pay for ur Services ahead, Get a Rendezvous, Fvcckk her Well,, Simply Move Along and Go back to your Beloved Wife!!

NEVER GO FOR REMATCH!!
But If it Happens dat your Dick Game is too Good and she calls, Fucck her more like 2X and run Away!!
Tell her to Find a Replacement!!
NEVER DO LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS WITH OLOSHOS/SIDE CHICKS..
NEVER!!! sad smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Vinnie2000(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
See as the girl fine
But truth be told, it isn't ideal to be fornicating outside marriage cos this are the consequences

It is a Very Risky Venture!!
Most of our Naija Girls are Jobless and very Materialistic@d same time!!
Without dating married men or Yahoo boys, some will be Broke as Hell!!..
Dats y When a Rich man is Dating Dem, some want to hold on Permanently to d Relationship!!
More like "We Die here" smiley cheesy
Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by VanDerWaalforces: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmm! This girl is very beautiful and may have been the dream wife of so many noble and innocent men out there given the fact that she is educated. She looks so innocent and no body would have believed she is a student prostitute. Sincerely, there is more to marriage than meets the eye. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Bilabong(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
azraeljaheel:

You didn't see the tired and exhausted part bah

Was he paying her to be tired and exhausted?

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
VanDerWaalforces:
Hmmm! This girl is very beautiful and may have been the dream wife of so many noble and innocent men out there given the fact that she is educated. She looks so innocent and no body would have believed she is a student prostitute. Sincerely, there is more to marriage than meets the eye. May God help us.
My gee, truth is just marry ur own and forget the past.. because most of their past are dark.
Every single day man here pray to Jah to give Me the spirit of honour. This well to do man just wasted his glory because he lacked honour in that area, only God knows the amount of people are his benefactors.
Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by Dreadlock69(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
How much is unilag fee?

Juice world said it purple moncler

Juice WRLD Lyrics
Track "Juice WRLD"
on Bandsintown
"Purple Moncler"

Yeah
Fentanyl and Xan both, damn
Diamonds and a Moncler (Beep)
Yeah (Beep, beep)
Uh (Grah)

Walking 'round Atlanta in a purple Moncler (Yeah, yeah, yeah, what?)
Money long, blonde hair, I don't care (Yeah, yeah, yeah, what?)
Ain't that your lil' girlfriend standing over there? (Yeah, yeah, yeah, what?)
She walked over to my chair (Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go!)
Then she start to dirty dance, her hands down my pants (Yeah, yeah, yeah, what else?)
Dick her down like my name Dirty Dan, just call me Dirty Dan (Yeah, yeah, yeah, what else?)
She gon' twerk for these bands, she gon' hit a handstand (Yeah, yeah, uh-huh, what else?)
Hollow tips ricochet, hit him then they hit his mans (Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh)

Drip too hard, my Saint Laurent (Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh)
Barack Obama state of mind, nigga, "Yes, we can" (Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh)
Especially when all these haters said, "No, I can't" (Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh)
MVP, rookie of the year, the goddamn champ (Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh)

She wanna Bleep all night long, ready, set, go (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Blow up in that bitch face (Uh), I confetti that ho
150 for a show, count the fetty then I'm gone
150 be the gang, and NLMB coming strong (Let's go, let's go, let's go!)
She said she wanna love me, I told her to leave my heart alone (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
I hate it when I start to care about these evil ass hoes (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
I know that they don't love me, they just want my fucking cash flow (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
These hoes manipulate to gather money, and that's wrong (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
But who am I to judge? I used to rob and jug and hit them stains (Jug!)
I can't blame another motherfucker for doing the same thing (Yeah!)
Especially when you broke, that's the worst pain (Uh-huh!)
But off me, bae, money you will not make
Oh, ain't that the truth, I'm preaching, having church, oh (Uh-huh)
For that bag, these hoes taking they shirts-off (Uh-huh)
Even teach they self how to squirt, oh (Uh-huh)
I had to expose them, guess I'm a jerk, oh

Walking 'round Atlanta in a purple Moncler (What?)
Money long, blonde hair, I don't care (Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh-huh)
Ain't that your lil' girlfriend standing over there? (Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh-huh)
She walked over to my chair (Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh-huh)
Then she start to dirty dance, her hands down my pants (Yeah, yeah, yeah, what?)
Dick her down like my name Dirty Dan, just call me Dirty Dan (Yeah, yeah, yeah, what?)
She gon' twerk for these bands, she gon' hit a handstand (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Hollow tips ricochet, hit him then they hit his mans (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Uh, ayy, count that cash up (Cash)
Uh, I'm too ahead they can't catch up (Skrrt)
Team too ahead, they can't catch us (Gang gang)
Fifty shots to his head, he need back up, for real
I don't like toting guns, but I may have to shoot to kill (For real)
Real niggas hate that I'm winning, they don't wanna see me live (Uh, uh, uh, uh, yeah)
They too lazy to get it, its a lot of shit to give up (Uh, uh, uh, uh, yeah)
Just stay focused on your mission, and don't ever, ever give up (Yeah)
Codeine and the oxycodone really fuckin' up my liver
My family scared of me overdosin', I know that shit give 'em shivers (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
But don't worry, tell 'em God got me, just to uplift 'em
But deep inside, sometimes, I wonder if God can even hear us
But I'ma keep praying (Uh)
I'ma keep hope up
I'ma keep face (What else?)
Still gon' be a pistol-toter
Shoot him in his face (Brah)
If he get in the way of the cake (Grah)
Heat him up, I feel like a thermometer
If it's a problem, I'm pulling out, he get baked (Let's go, let's go, let's go!)

Walking 'round Atlanta in a purple Moncler (What?)
Money long, blonde hair, I don't care (Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh-huh)
Ain't that your lil' girlfriend standing over there? (Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh-huh)
She walked over to my chair (Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh-huh)
Then she start to dirty dance, her hands down my pants (Yeah, yeah, yeah, what?)
Dick her down like my name Dirty Dan, just call me Dirty Dan (Yeah, yeah, yeah, what?)
She gon' twerk for these bands, she gon' hit a handstand (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Hollow tips ricochet, hit him then they hit his mans (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Drip too hard, my Saint Laurent (Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh)
Barack Obama state of mind, nigga, "Yes, we can" (Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh)
Especially when all these haters said, "No, I can't" (Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh)
MVP, rookie of the year, the goddamn champ (Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh)
Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by VanDerWaalforces: 8:48am On Jun 25, 2021
stinflame:

My gee, truth is just marry ur own and forget the past.. because most of their past are dark.
Every single day man here pray to Jah to give Me the spirit of honour. This well to do man just wasted his glory because he lacked honour in that area, only God knows the amount of people are his benefactors.
My brother, That's the simple truth. But then, I think we deserve better.

1 Like

Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by toliba1(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo Because Of Drugs, Alcohol Influence ― 300l Unilag Student by SeunDobo(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Beautiful girl like this smoking sk and loud ...loud kill you there

(1) (Reply)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? / This Nonsene MUST stop in 2023, Please Share Your Experiences As Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.