Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested (34163 Views)

Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment / IPOB Places N2million On Ebubeagu Commander Over Killing Of 14 Youths / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2021
SLAP44:
The county called Nigeria has become a laughing stock among lowly ranked countries grin grin cheesy

Fake news and propaganda has now become official government policy to terrorise innocent people living in their homes.

Nigeria will continue to suffer failures in every sector because of the lie they live.

Cursed entity and empty circle.

In conflicts like these, children often time get caught up in it.

One Soviet, later Russian soldier who served in Afghanistan in the 1980's (and who vocally opposed the US entering Afghanistan in an interview a few weeks before the invasion in 2001) actually did not believe that the Afghan resistance was using kids to fire missiles at Sovet tanks...until he had to order a hit on a ten year old pointing a RPG at a soviet tank.

Also, during the civil war, BOFF fighters used kids to spy on Nigerian troops late in the Civil war. Unfortunately for many of the lads, they got caught...and were subjected to very despicable punishment (which for the sanity of this site, I will not repeat, but will say that war is hell.)

Boko has also been reported to use kids to spy on Army troop movements . After all, who suspects kids.

It is a common phenonenom in wars for centuries.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Tomilola360: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2021
SLAP44:
The county called Nigeria has become a laughing stock among lowly ranked countries grin grin cheesy

Fake news and propaganda has now become official government policy to terrorise innocent people living in their homes.

Nigeria will continue to suffer failures in every sector because of the lie they live.

pained ipig

NIGERIA Will stand

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Emmanuella21: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Do you have any form of shame at all? ote author=SLAP44 post=103059092]The county called Nigeria has become a laughing stock among lowly ranked countries grin grin cheesy

Cursed entity and empty circle. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Yankee101: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu has officially become a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by NacoAba: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
All in the name to rubbish esn. You come too late because it is here to stay. It's no more ugm, it's now esn, jokers. We are not zombie we think better.we have special wisdom and understanding of things, so this news can only make zombies happy but will make us the Igbo laugh at their stupidity.
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by NacoAba: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Zombie

Yankee101:
Nnamdi Kanu has officially become a terrorist
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by MansoryMX(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Aufbauh:
I knew that this ESN cum UGM ginger won't last long cus their boys can sing well when apprehended.

Who else have observed that this country has a way of dousing internal tension naturally.
Agitation or rebellion can hardly achieve it goal cus of our diversity.

This ur statement for people sleeping with two eyes closed. BokoHaram has partnered with ISWAP and Al Qaeda and are gaining more grounds, formed a new strategy of offensive attack than defensive lately. I have an in-law who is a senior warrant officer at the war front in Borno State, I know what I am saying. His words “Other regions will be hit so hard soon by these new breed of terrorism and foreign powers will have no option than to assist Nigeria. By doing so Nigeria will lost it’s might as Africa number one nation.
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Bahamas95(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Though I don't support Biafra or whatever they call themselves the Nigerian government should calm down.

They should channel same energy going after IPOB on Fulani herdsmen, bandits and BH.....That Islamic cleric is running his mouth like tap everyday yet they haven't arrested him.

Assuming na Igbo man dem for don deploy soldiers with tanks to the east to go fish am out....... Nonsense!
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Omoslim26: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chia this is very saddening ��.
Mnk pls stop sending young men to their early graves for a struggle you have no interest in.
How can a man whose family is secured in a safe land be causing trouble in Igboland ��.

Any Igboman that still supports ipob with their quest for self destruct on a struggle that's just a scam package to enrich the pockets of that fraud from London is an irredeemable efulefu ��

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Omoslim26: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
NacoAba:
All in the name to rubbish esn. You come too late because it is here to stay. It's no more ugm, it's now esn, jokers. We are not zombie we think better.we have special wisdom and understanding of things, so this news can only make zombies happy but will make us the Igbo laugh at their stupidity.

And this ragamuffin will never be anywhere close to the place where this trouble is happening oo,he will come here and be spilling rubbish on nairaland where no one can catch him,sebi it's a small boy day has foolishly given himself to destruction for a scammer in a safe land,if them arrest you too se e bad??
E no go better for you��.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by NacoAba: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Afonja zombie

Omoslim26:

And this ragamuffin will never be anywhere close to the place where this trouble is happening oo,he will come here and be spilling rubbish on nairaland where no one can catch him,sebi it's a small boy day has foolishly given himself to destruction for a scammer in a safe land,if them arrest you too se e bad??
E no go better for you��.
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Tinubuadvocate: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
SLAP44:

[/s] this boy eh he can lie and twist anything.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Omoslim26: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
NacoAba:
Afonja zombie

Dumb brainwashed thug, your useless head can't come up with something new apart from this already known stale and dry line.
If I am afonja then you are fulani ��.
Let's kick start the tribe tagging game ��.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Omoslim26: 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
NacoAba:
Afonja zombie

Your own ipob starts and ends in nairaland �SE no be human being like you them dey arrest so.
Ipob on nairaland,good Nigerian citizen in reality ��.
Pathetic hypocritical thing.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Omoslim26: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
FakeUnity:

Your abokey people are smart, yet they voted a dunce like buharri who makes them chew grass in katsina. So much wisdom, I must say. grin

This taquiya rotten demon you don reach here��.
How many grass you don chop today��.
Keep using taquiya while your own region is burning with boko, Iswap, bandits, fulani killers, going on a constant killing spree.
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Blakpot: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bad dem know
Dem know say i be spy commando
Gathering information on the low...

On a serious note, how come every criminal arrested is a member of ESN?

I no longer hear of police arresting armed robbers again. Any arrest made in the east is Ipob/ESN.
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by laluski(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
SATANICALLY:
How I Became Spy Commander For Eastern Security Network, Coordinated Attacks On Police Stations—17-year-old Boy | Sahara Reporters.

The suspect, who was accused of arson and murder, was paraded alongside over 50 others

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/24/how-i-became-spy-commander-eastern-security-network-coordinated-attacks-police-stations

Abeg which one be SPY COMMANDER again. If they tell these people to listen CAREFULLY in class during their Primary and secondary skool, e go be like say you hate their destiny, now see...
You promised a boy that when freedom comes his generation will enjoy WHAT Exactly..
Good...let the boy be Jailed for awhile and learn that life is has different chapters
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
lol why did OP include the picture of isis there
That’s their big brother.
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Alusiizizi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
SATANICALLY:
How I Became Spy Commander For Eastern Security Network, Coordinated Attacks On Police Stations—17-year-old Boy | Sahara Reporters.

The suspect, who was accused of arson and murder, was paraded alongside over 50 others

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/24/how-i-became-spy-commander-eastern-security-network-coordinated-attacks-police-stations

Just goes to show how low the DSS goes. They don't have the courage to face ESN, so they take out their frustrations on little boys. Sad indeed.
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by pquaver(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
SATANICALLY:

Chineke mee.. Chai ndigbo na ezuzu nu ooo.. Nigeria will be 1000 times better than Biafra.. Atleast Nigeria does election even if na rigging. Nnamdi kanu and co Don share all the political offices for himself and his touts.. Chai Biafra.. Ojukwu will be turning in his grave

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Saintfrancis82(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
This country to fabricate story no the had them
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by 9jaRealist: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
SATANICALLY:

Meanwhile, E-mail Marshal Nnamdi Kanu’s kids are CHILLING comfortably in the UK… undecided
>
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by emilo2bad: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
Why all these fake and Fulani arranged news?
Why not you go to the bush and confront the ESN, and stop killing unarmed youths in the town?
My brother no ESN in our bush they all ran away from Abba Kyari fire power. They want to do like boko haram forgetting that boko haram are ready to die at any time. But ESN ran 4040 they are bunch of cowards and low budget boko haram. Let them burn any INEC and police stations again and they will be treated with the language they understand
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by emilo2bad: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiBMC:
Rubbish. ISWAP still wrecking havoc. They still celebrating the barracks they captured from soldiers yesterday, in the North.

Yet, d fulani army have turned themselves into a laughing stock.
Spreading lies and propaganda.. so a 17 year old boy is now a spy "commander"?

Tueh! Total disgrace.
I feel your pain bro
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by emilo2bad: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiBMC:

I didn't read all that but the first paragraph informed me that a daft thing quoted me. Ur plastic plate kinsman in Aso Rock is a bigger duunce.

A senile old fo0l dat doesn't know anything about anything. China is using him, well. Other western countries are dancing skelewu ontop his empty oblong-shaped head. Also, him and his cabal of c0rpses are playing into Nnamdi Kanu's hands. Lastly, his online bmc supporters are all brain dam@ged.

If it's paining you too much, scrub ur detty, unwashed b@lls ontop barbwire..

You pple haven't started crying... it's just the beginning.
I feel your pain bro when ESN are running 4440 you there is speaking grammar. Let them attack any inec office or police station again then they will hear the language they understand
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Gfskw: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Really
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by gawu1: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
SATANICALLY:

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by BrazilAirport: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Not too young to run
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
vedaxcool:

Truly Nnamdi Cownu is a daunce. He is just fooling gullible andd very foolish people to die for a foolish cause while him and his family eat oha soup laughing at the fools who follow his bleatings. Terrorists are good at manipulating people.

A pure coward and the people that follow him are truly mentally challenged waste your life for nothing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by AntiBMC(m): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
emilo2bad:

I feel your pain bro when ESN are running 4440 you there is speaking grammar. Let them attack any inec office or police station again then they will hear the language they understand

Who be this? Caman disappear from my mention... All hungry and poverty-sticken fo0ls quoting me...month go soon end for una ₦29.901k BMC funds...so keep working hard.
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by AntiBMC(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
emilo2bad:

I feel your pain bro

Go bathe cow piss...then come back come cry again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja / Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi / Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.