Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Man Gutted To Find Out 'son Is His Uncle' After Girlfriend's Fling With Granddad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gutted To Find Out 'son Is His Uncle' After Girlfriend's Fling With Granddad (543 Views)

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gutted To Find Out 'son Is His Uncle' After Girlfriend's Fling With Granddad by Islie: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
In a harrowing series of TikTok videos, user @stacks1400 said he and his girlfriend were living with his granddad when he found evidence of an affair on her phone.

The man has said he still wants to be a part of the child's life

In what will come across as a really startling development, a man has claimed to have found out his girlfriend was cheating on him with his own grandad – and his son was biologically his uncle after being conceived from the infidelity.

In a harrowing series of TikTok videos, user @stacks1400 said he and his girlfriend were living with his granddad when he found evidence of an affair on her phone.

He films himself crying in his car and hitting his head against the seat and the on-screen text reads: "Found out my son was really my uncle.

"My granddad was sexing my girl the whole time we was staying with him."

The heartbroken dad replied to a commenter in another video and explained how he found out about his girlfriend's alleged cheating.

He said while she went in the shower he picked up her phone to go on YouTube and accidentally found "years' worth of messages and pictures and explicit stuff."

In another clip, he said he still wanted to be a part of the child's life, after believing he was his son for so many years, but couldn't understand why his grandfather would betray him like.

He added that he did blame his girlfriend for her part in the affair and said "it takes two".

His first video has been watched more than 11 million times and sent shockwaves through viewers who struggled to understand the complicated relationships.

One person commented: "I read this several times and am still confused thank god I didn't understand."

"I was confused and now I understand... I want to go back to being confused," admitted a second viewer.

A third user commented: "At least you know. Remember you're a good person don't let this bring you down. You ain't done wrong they have shame on them hold your head up high be strong."

Someone else said: "All blood ain't family.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/man-gutted-find-out-son-24358148

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Gutted To Find Out 'son Is His Uncle' After Girlfriend's Fling With Granddad by Xenry: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
What?!
Re: Man Gutted To Find Out 'son Is His Uncle' After Girlfriend's Fling With Granddad by 3verblazing(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Just wow! Twist aye
Re: Man Gutted To Find Out 'son Is His Uncle' After Girlfriend's Fling With Granddad by Kingpin1000: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Damn, this betrayal us bigger than Judas' betrayal of Jesus.
Re: Man Gutted To Find Out 'son Is His Uncle' After Girlfriend's Fling With Granddad by Goldbw122(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
The day of judgement, Devil will say:- I didn't do worst than u did this why are you doing this, do you want to over throne my position? grin
That day will be the most unpredictable event to watch on that day.
Re: Man Gutted To Find Out 'son Is His Uncle' After Girlfriend's Fling With Granddad by Humanoid01(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Goldbw122:
The day of judgement, Devil will say:- I didn't do worst than u did this why are you doing this, do you want to over throne my position? grin
That day will be the most unpredictable event to watch on that day.
Guy, what exactly are you trying to say?
Re: Man Gutted To Find Out 'son Is His Uncle' After Girlfriend's Fling With Granddad by habsydiamond(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oboy!!! That grandad no get joy at all... Shameless individual.. Ur grandson girlfriend.. Even the girlfriend is shameless.. She ought to have inform her guy when the old man started pushing.. Thats bad mehn!!! English self dey confuse me nao oo.. How he go get some pikin as uncle.. Am confused right now!!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Murders Girlfriend For Dumping Him After Wasting His Money On Her [photo] / 4 Things You Should Note Before Kissing Anyone / Why Do Ladies Feel Cheated After A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.