Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,638 members, 7,840,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues (2097 Views)

How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nancy2020:
I will enslave you to your enemies in a land you do not know, for you have kindled my anger, and it will burn forever." This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD.

Many things are to be noticed
One God is taking about a common man not a man filled with his holy spirit.
Two Jesus gave Paul instruction to teach new believers about how to follow Christ.
Three Jesus gave Peter mandate to feed my lambs.
Saying you don't believe them makes no sense it shows you don't trust Jesus who gave them commands.
That statement in bold amounts to you declaring the Almighty God of Heaven and earth a fool and a liar. undecided
Again.... I believe in Jesus Christ... why do you folks have a problem comprehending that simple statement? undecided

Ofcourse believing in Jesus Christ is not same as believing in Paul as that would amount to going against God Himself- Jeremiah 17 vs 5 undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nancy2020:
I will enslave you to your enemies in a land you do not know, for you have kindled my anger, and it will burn forever." This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD.

Many things are to be noticed
One God is taking about a common man not a man filled with his holy spirit.
Two Jesus gave Paul instruction to teach new believers about how to follow Christ.
Three Jesus gave Peter mandate to feed my lambs.
Saying you don't believe them makes no sense it shows you don't trust Jesus who gave them commands.

Don't waste your time with him he doesn't believe in the Bible he only claims he believes in Jesus so that he can manipulate people into believing evil things from his own mind set
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The question I asked you you have refused to answer it

Now let me ask you another question
Go to the new testaments Bible pick any statement or sentence you don't understand or you don't like and write that verse down here let me show you it brother verse in the old testament Bible

Because what the Bereans Christians where checking is if the new letters that Paul and others where giving them was in line with the old testament Bible and with what Jesus said

Each disciples letter was what Christians were using to preach with in churches back then that why you see each of them had prayers in it and instruction

Bible says we should be mindful of mockers and scoffers who will refuse to believe God's words they will claim to know God while refusing to abide by the scriptures

They only say they believe in God because that is the only evil way they can preach their own sinful desires
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Nancy2020(f): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That statement in bold amounts to you declaring the Almighty God of Heaven and earth a fool and a liar. undecided
Again.... I believe in Jesus Christ... why do you folks have a problem comprehending that simple statement? undecided

Ofcourse believing in Jesus Christ is not same as believing in Paul as that would amount to going against God Himself- Jeremiah 17 vs 5 undecided
it is funny you go about giving people instructions and advice on here but you want people to believe your advice while you can't believe Paul advice, I don't think your thinking properly.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nancy2020:
it is funny you go about giving people instructions and advice on here but you want people to believe your advice while you can't believe Paul advice, I don't think your thinking properly.
Well, i don't instruct or advice people to believe anything different from that which comes out of the Mouth of God, Jesus Christ. If you feel I do, show me this. undecided

Neither do I ask people to believe in me, instead I ask them to believe in God and His Word, Jesus Christ. So I am not certain what you are complaining about. undecided

I believe only that which comes out of the Mouth of God. This is simple ! undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Nancy2020(f): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, i don't instruct or advice people to believe anything different from that which comes out of the Mouth of God, Jesus Christ. If you feel I do, show me this. undecided

Neither do I ask people to believe in me, instead I ask them to believe in God and His Word, Jesus Christ. So I am not certain what you are complaining about. undecided

I believe only that which comes out of the Mouth of God. This is simple ! undecided
don't write any of your own words just put the Bible verse on the post rather than advice people with your own bad advice since you claim only God you listen to just end your advice because you go about preaching evil man speech.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nancy2020:
don't write any of your own words just put the Bible verse on the post rather than advice people with your own bad advice since you claim only God you listen to just end your advice because you go about preaching evil man speech.
Again....Well, i don't instruct or advice people to believe anything different from that which comes out of the Mouth of God, Jesus Christ. If you feel I do, show me this. undecided

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Nancy2020(f): 3:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again....Well, i don't instruct or advice people to believe anything different from that which comes out of the Mouth of God, Jesus Christ. If you feel I do, show me this. undecided

you advice nonsense Bible said marry if you can't hold sex and you advice nonsense from devil mouth saying marriage don't solve sex issues. You are from the devil. Shut your mouth don't advice people again with your devil thought. No one call you to serve God. God did not command you to advice people.
Your beliefs is from the devil shut up.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Kobojunkie: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:
you advice nonsense Bible said marry if you can't hold sex and you advice nonsense from devil mouth saying marriage don't solve sex issues. You are from the devil. Shut your mouth don't advice people again with your devil thought. No one call you to serve God. God did not command you to advice people.
Your beliefs is from the devil shut up.
Believing in God does not mean you drop your sense....no, in fact you are required to engage your brain, that wonderful Machine Almighty God designed and built, and declared good when He was done - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 undecided

Jesus Christ told you that the only way to be set free from slavery to sin is through continual submission to and obedience to His teachings and commandments, this because sin simply means choice made in disobedience of God's commandment - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided

You claim Bible told you marriage is the cure for sex issues, did Jesus Christ not tell you the above in the same Bible? undecided

Back to using your brain in this. How many married people have been able to resolve sex issues with marriage? Even a two year old knows that married people struggle daily with infidelity, masturbation, homosexuality, etc. Even those married to multiple partners in some cases can barely seem to satiate their appetite, but here you are telling us that Bible said marriage covers up sexual issues. Are you just deceived or dense as well? undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Nancy2020(f): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Believing in God does not mean you drop your sense....no, in fact you are required to engage your brain, that wonderful Machine Almighty God designed and built, and declared good when He was done - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 undecided

Jesus Christ told you that the only way to be set free from slavery to sin is through continual submission to and obedience to His teachings and commandments, this because sin simply means choice made in disobedience of God's commandment - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided

You claim Bible told you marriage is the cure for sex issues, did Jesus Christ not tell you the above in the same Bible? undecided

Back to using your brain in this. How many married people have been able to resolve sex issues with marriage? Even a two year old knows that married people struggle daily with infidelity, masturbation, homosexuality, etc. Even those married to multiple partners in some cases can barely seem to satiate their appetite, but here you are telling us that Bible said marriage covers up sexual issues. Are you just deceived or dense as well? undecided
boy close your stinking mouth you are from the devil because no one ask you to give evil advice people only want to hear from God since you refuse to hear from those God give to you.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:
boy close your stinking mouth you are from the devil because no one ask you to give evil advice people only want to hear from God since you refuse to hear from those God give to you.
Yoi choose to be both deceived and dense, against Jesus Christ's own commandments to you,I see - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 . undecided

Well, Goodluck in this delusion of yours. undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Nancy2020(f): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yoi choose to be both deceived and dense, against Jesus Christ's own commandments to you,I see - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 . undecided

Well, Goodluck in this delusion of yours. undecided
you are delusional really stop acting like you know God when you don't know God. You say others are not from God and you want to claim you are from God. Shut up your from the devil that why you hate other men of God.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nancy2020:
you are delusional really stop acting like you know God when you don't know God. You say others are not from God and you want to claim you are from God. Shut up your from the devil that why you hate other men of God.
Ok
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Nancy2020(f): 4:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ok
it is about acting on the word you say stop going about giving evil speech from your mouth.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Speaking In Tongues by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nancy2020:
it is about acting on the word you say stop going about giving evil speech from your mouth.

Kobo does not believe in the Bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Fatherless Man With Two Completely Different Genealogy / The Great Tribulation is ending not starting / If Most Nigerians Become Atheists,What Do You Think Will Happen?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.