Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,731 members, 7,813,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam (6807 Views)

Wiping Over Shocks During Ablution And Some Misconceptions About It / Hijab And Misconceptions / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Lukgaf(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2021
This week alone, I've come across these two questions online (both translating to the fact that some people still have some doubts about the existence of Allah (God) and His words - May He save us from disbelieving Him after we've believed) :
1. "How did it all begin?" i.e stylishly asking the question of "who created God?"
2. "Since Iblis (Satan) is evil and pointing people towards evils and falsehood, why did God leave him and not just kill him" (ki kaluku o sin mi)?

Motivated by this type of questions (and the related) with doubts people (Muslims and non-muslims) have about the only God, In Sha Allah, starting from this week, I'll be reviewing a book entitled "a brief illustrated guide to understanding Islam" written by I.A Ibrahim. It is an 80 pages interesting book that clarifies some of these doubts with evidences from Sciences and logic.

This is the abstract of the book attached:

"If we would like to know if a religion is true or false, webshould not depend on our emotions, feelings, or traditions. Rather, we should depend on our reason and intellect. When God sent the prophets, He supported them with miracles and evidence which proved that they were truly prophets sent by God and hence that the religion they came with is true. "

To be continued next week In Sha Allah

7 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Good that you said "When God sent the prophets, He supported them with miracles and evidence which proved that they were truly prophets sent by God and hence that the religion they came with is true. " Sir no vex ooo this question wey I wan ask.

Bro, tell us miracle(s) Muhammad performed while alive

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Lukgaf(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
Good that you said "When God sent the prophets, He supported them with miracles and evidence which proved that they were truly prophets sent by God and hence that the religion they came with is true. " Sir no vex ooo this question wey I wan ask.

You're welcome always sir. there are many of them sir and I'll review them in this series In Sha Allah. But you might want to download the book here and read in interim.. it's an 80 pages book sir:

https://www.islamreligion.com/ebooks/islam-guide.pdf

6 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2021
Lukgaf:

You're welcome always sir. there are many of them sir and I'll review them in this series In Sha Allah. But you might want to download the book here and read in interim.. it's an 80 pages book sir:

You know what, just summarize or better still list them out here. I am only after the miracles he performed while alive

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Lukgaf(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You know what, just summarize or better still list them out here. I am only after the miracles he performed while alive

Check page 36 of the book

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Lukgaf:

Check page 36 of the book

I can't open any link, I can't check any page. You have it with you isn't it? very simple logic will solve this, You can just copy and paste here biko

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by AntiChristian: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2021
Alhamdulillah Islam was not preached on Miracles!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by money121(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Kaodek(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2021
Does Muslims bears Santiago?

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by SecretReporter(f): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Lukgaf:

please no body should download this book oh, it's a terrorist book

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by hashtagged(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Lukgaf:

why did Mohammed murder scores of people?, and marry a 6yr old child?. Why did he allow his people to rape women? why are his people still killing other innocent people till today, pls clear this misconceptions for me

Seun you are not funny at all, remove that oath from my profile I can never serve a murderer

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Extremists everywhere.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Amspecial: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2021
grin he didn't perform any miracle the only one he performed was on baby Aisha
ANTIlSLAM:

I can't open any link, I can't check any page. You have it with you isn't it? very simple logic will solve this, You can just copy and paste here biko

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by SecretReporter(f): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

bombing and killings for 72 virgin's

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by chillychill(f): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2021
I'll b glad if u can also share d book.. .

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Fiscus105(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2021
The issue of God and devil is mystery and no human can fully understood it, we humans are only trying to do our best in reasoning by Giving God absolute power. (Which me too i do)

If God is ominiscient and omnipotent according to Muslims and non muslims.

Why God created Satan which he had known if he created,he would destroy his handiwork(humans)?

If God is almighty and powerfully , why is that it seems devil is having up hand when it comes to battle issue concerning human beings (as it's going on in the world today)?

Ask urself why both religions

considered religions and things pertaining to God as a dogma

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Bellotelli: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2021
whether you teach from now till thy kingdom come, the disbelievers will not change... these are the people that Allah has permanently cursed.

But we'll keep praying for their repentance, In Shaa Allah.

12 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by highmey(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Don't you tag decapitating of the head from shoulder miracle?
He was a master in that... wink
grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Drella(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Some religions can be boring asf!

Remove that fücking oath from my profile.I can't accept the God of terrorism!!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by hashtagged(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Amspecial:
grin he didn't perform any miracle the only one he performed was on baby Aisha

With his dick, poor girl

11 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Drella(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2021
Bellotelli:
whether you teach from now till thy kingdom come, the disbelievers will not change... these are the people that Allah has permanently cursed.

Your Allah curses unbelievers?
While my God said he doesn't want the death of sinners but for them to have a change of heart.

See the peeps I'm sharing earth with undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by hashtagged(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Bellotelli:

Some we should come and serve the God of a sect of people who have killed scores of us over the last 50yrs. And the same set of Muslims who kill at least 10 christains a day.
you must be high, we can never let your old men marry our six yrs old daugthers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Fiscus105(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Bellotelli:

Why Allah cursing his handiwork (human beings)?

Meanwhile, Someone that Allah has cursed, you want to pray for him? Are u not a confused jihadist?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Theunbothered: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2021
You did not answer any of the questions

10 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
SecretReporter:
bombing and killings for 72 virgin's

Gbam.. Watch your side ooo abeg cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by AlllFather(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Theunbothered:
You did not answer any of the questions

They will never answer because they have no answers. Make no mistakes, these Muslims know that something is totally off with their religion but fear of apostacy and the punishment that comes with it is the reason they can not just leave Islam.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Must every prophet do miracles?What about good deeds, mentorship,role model and many more..
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Finnese001: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
See as thread dull grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by OBALOLA55(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

LUKGAF KINDLY IGNORE THIS ANTI-CHRIST, HE IS A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF ABU LAHAB, PROPHET SAW ‘S UNCLE

4 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Write4me(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kaodek:
Does Muslims bears Santiago?

Santiago seems a Spanish name and not Islamic name. But hey, there are lots of Muslims that are Spanish sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Id-El-Maulud Celebration! / 3 Lessons From The Just Concluded Ramadan. / Advice To The Salafis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.