Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam (6870 Views)

Wiping Over Shocks During Ablution And Some Misconceptions About It / War Against Islam / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
SecretReporter:
please no body should download this book oh, it's a terrorist book
Y are you educated illitarate? religion bigotry?and Novice of life..?

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Hussein035: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
According to the 1907 Catholic Encyclopedia, apocryphal accounts that, at the time of her betrothal to Joseph, Mary, the mother of Jesus, was 12–14 years old.
That is the mother of your God was married underage, some Reverend and apostles did the same.

We need to understand that underage is socially determined and since industrial revolution adult age has been reviewed up till date. In some couny you re not adult until you clock 21 yrs while here it 18. Mind you 15yrs old can have sex with whom ever she chooses but cannot marry, most human re hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Hendtime: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lukgaf:

Check page 36 of the book

Why the fuse about the book? Can't you just post it here let it be trashed once and for all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Must every prophet do miracles?What about good deeds, mentorship,role model and many more..

According to what the guy said in quote "When God sent the prophets, He supported them with miracles and evidence which proved that they were truly prophets sent by God and hence that the religion they came with is true. " end of quote

It means to be able to identify a true and genuine prophet, God supported them with miracles which proves them as true God sent.

So I asked to tell us miracles performed by muhammad while alive

5 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
hashtagged:

why did Mohammed murder scores of people?, and marry a 6yr old child?. Why did he allow his people to rape women? why are his people still killing other innocent people till today, pls clear this misconceptions for me

Seun you are not funny at all, remove that oath from my profile I can never serve a murderer
Y Don't research before conclusion?Just saying what you like without any spiritual backup and real theotical and empirical evidence..Novice of religion everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by OBALOLA55(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
The issue of God and devil is mystery and no human can fully understood it, we humans are only trying to do our best in reasoning by Giving God absolute power. (Which me too i do)

If God is ominiscient and omnipotent according to Muslims and non muslims.

Why God created Satan which he had known if he created,he would destroy his handiwork(humans)?

If God is almighty and powerfully , why is that it seems devil is having up hand when it comes to battle issue concerning human beings (as it's going on in the world today)?

Ask urself why both religions

considered religions and things pertaining to God as a dogma

THATS WHY MUSLIMS AND ANY MONOTHEISTIC RELIGION BELIEVES IN PRE-DESTINATION.
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Alfa Lukgaf, pls copy and paste page 36 out here

2 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by SecretReporter(f): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Y are you educated illitarate? religion bigotry?and Novice of life..?
I just want to save the world from Muslim terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
The issue of God and devil is mystery and no human can fully understood it, we humans are only trying to do our best in reasoning by Giving God absolute power. (Which me too i do)

Why God created Satan which he had known if he created,he would destroy his handiwork(humans)?

If God is almighty and powerfully , why is that it seems devil is having up hand when it comes to battle issue concerning human beings (as it's going on in the world today)?

Y do you start your paragraph with good words and ends with misery Dogma

3 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Bakrabas: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
Good that you said "When God sent the prophets, He supported them with miracles and evidence which proved that they were truly prophets sent by God and hence that the religion they came with is true. " Sir no vex ooo this question wey I wan ask.

Bro, tell us miracle(s) Muhammad performed while alive

Jesus Christ a.s confirmed the Prophecy of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w that when he left a comforter will come. The meaning of Muhammad is comforter. To your questions Allah used Muhammad s.a.w to performed miracle. He was unlettered and he thought many scholars in all aspects of educations, there was a time he was walking inside the rain that the rain didn't touch him and everybody walking in his company, he was sent as a mercy to all that exist. Each prophet have his own attributes but all conveyed one message. Prophet Muhammad saw was the most influenced man of all time... Google is your friend to verify my submission.

3 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Fiscus105(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Y do you start your paragraph with good words and ends with misery Dogma

Why did u refuse to give logical answer?Instead you result to attack and abuse.
Yet u claimed to be faithful of Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Triangles1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
SecretReporter:
please no body should download this book oh, it's a terrorist book

Bross be calming down let us learn not all Muslim are terrorist just because Judas was a betrayer doesn't mean all Jews are betrayer.

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LUKGAF KINDLY IGNORE THIS ANTI-CHRIST, HE IS A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF ABU LAHAB, PROPHET SAW ‘S UNCLE

So to ask simple question la problem kwo? grin Antichristian come and see your omo Ile-kewu oo. To tell us miracles been performed by Prophet Muhammad pbuh is now the problem

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Lukgaf(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
chillychill:
I'll b glad if u can also share d book.. .

Honored sis, I've shared the link above. You can download the pdf

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by AntiChristian: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So to ask simple question la problem kwo? grin Antichristian come and see your omo Ile-kewu oo. To tell us miracles been performed by Prophet Muhammad pbuh is now the problem

Our Islam is not preached based on miracles. So he is not obliged to answer you. And in your language "google it".
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Our Islam is not preached based on miracles. So he is not obliged to answer you. And in your language "google it".

Gbam!!! Chief allah's slave on NL has spoken. So Mr OP Alfa Lukgaf, Messenger Muhamamad is not a genuine Prophet, just minus him out from what you said here:

"When God sent the prophets, He supported them with miracles and evidence which proved that they were truly prophets sent by God and hence that the religion they came with is true. "

8 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by SecretReporter(f): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Triangles1:

Bross be calming down let us learn not all Muslim are terrorist just because Judas was a betrayer doesn't mean all Jews are betrayer.
all terrorist are Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by AntiChristian: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Gbam!!! Chief allah's slave on NL has spoken. So Mr OP Alfa Lukgaf, Messenger Muhamamad is not a genuine Prophet, just minus him out from what you said here:

"When God sent the prophets, He supported them with miracles and evidence which proved that they were truly prophets sent by God and hence that the religion they came with is true. "

Have you googled "the Miracles of Muhammad"?

My people perish because they refuse to acquire knowledge!
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by AntiChristian: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
SecretReporter:
all terrorist are Muslim

Mention one Muslim terrorist in these verse?

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:
Alhamdulillah Islam was not preached on Miracles!

Allah said "they have ears but can't hear the truth, eyes but can't see the truth. No wonder it is so hard for you people to seek the truth but can listen to what people says and just follow it up like zombie.
That's why pastors dey use Una brain do cash out.

2 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Triangles1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
SecretReporter:
all terrorist are Muslim

I don't want to argue with you but no tribes or religion free of crime.
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Have you googled "the Miracles of Muhammad"?

My people perish because they refuse to acquire knowledge!

Alfa Luku directed me to another link which I'm not pleased with, myself and other colleagues told him to copy and paste them out here for scrutiny but he refused.. You can help him as well

Show us miracles muhammad performed while alive #gaskiya

4 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

I can't open any link, I can't check any page. You have it with you isn't it? very simple logic will solve this, You can just copy and paste here biko
You’re very rude, and stupid too.
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Lukgaf(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

According to what the guy said in quote "When God sent the prophets, He supported them with miracles and evidence which proved that they were truly prophets sent by God and hence that the religion they came with is true. " end of quote

It means to be able to identify a true and genuine prophet, God supported them with miracles which proves them as true God sent.

So I asked to tell us miracles performed by muhammad while alive

Could you kindly download the book (the link shared above). You'll find on page 36 of the book. Also, in sha Allah, I hope to cover that aspect in this series too. May Allah spare our lives

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by toffyz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
Good that you said "When God sent the prophets, He supported them with miracles and evidence which proved that they were truly prophets sent by God and hence that the religion they came with is true. " Sir no vex ooo this question wey I wan ask.

Bro, tell us miracle(s) Muhammad performed while alive

Brother, actually Islam wasn't based on Miracles but rather preaching(Dawah), Jihad( striving in the cause of Allah) and total submission to the will of Almighty Allah.
The prophet (PBUH) was blessed with special oratory ability. He was an Orator during his time on earth.
God blessed other prophets differently.

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sefiuu:

You’re very rude, and stupid too.

Buroda Sefiu you said I am very rude for asking you guys to tell us miracles performed by Muhammad while alive abi? Nawa ooo

Let me come and be going

MASS ALARM

5 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by chillychill(f): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lukgaf:

Honored sis, I've shared the link above. You can download the pdf

Jazakumllahu khairan

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by hashtagged(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Y Don't research before conclusion?Just saying what you like without any spiritual backup and real theotical and empirical evidence..Novice of religion everywhere..

Answer, I did my research on the Koran and Hadith for many years now. You cawards shy away from questions like this cause you know it's true and can't defend your God.

3 Likes

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Martialb1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fiscus105:

Bro if u want the answer to these questions just chat me up with 08127196827
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Kaodek(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Write4me:

Santiago seems a Spanish name and not Islamic name. But hey, there are lots of Muslims that are Spanish sha.
According to some various online research, the name Santiago has a biblical origin which translates to the name Saint James. With this, can Muslim still bear the name?

1 Like

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by emmygzy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Mention one Muslim terrorist in these verse?

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

Hahaha. That was Israelites at war with the Medianites and not for the sake of religion. Christianity never existed back then. Christianity was as a result of Jesus christ and he didn't other people to kill like Mohammed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramadan Check: Tarawih Is Bid'ah (innovation) / At What Age Did The Prophet Salallaahu Alahyi Wa Sallam Marry Khadeejah ? / A Question For Islam Haters!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.