Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam (6871 Views)

Wiping Over Shocks During Ablution And Some Misconceptions About It / War Against Islam / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Housing(m): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You know what, just summarize or better still list them out here. I am only after the miracles he performed while alive

No Prophet is capable of performing miracle without the power of God the Almighty. God only performs miracles through His Prophets. The biggest miracle through the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the Holy Quran. God promised that the Quran will be free from errors and corruptions.

"Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur’an and indeed, We will be its guardian.” (Qur’an, 15:9). Unlike the previous books from other Prophets that are full of versions and revised editions.

There are so many miracles through the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) that can only be found in Hadiths. The spliting of the moon. Fact that no fly ever perch on the Prophet's body. He is always taller than people around him. Speaking to trapped animal, that solicited for the Prophet's help, which he did helped. There was an occasion when a tree under which, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) use to preach his sermons before a Christian in Yetrib constructed a pulpit for the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and he had to changed. The tree started crying like a baby for the fact it will miss the closeness and sermons of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him). The Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) had to cuddle it and pacified the tree.

There so many miracles in the Holy Quran, like the 12 calendar, moon stars and other planets, formation of foetus. Finger prints uniqueness, brain development period, breastfeeding, and many more too numerous to mention.

Please get an English Quran and read it. As a Muslim I use to read Bible for comparative study and better understanding of the word of God.
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Housing:

No Prophet is capable of performing miracle without the power of God the Almighty. God only performs miracles through His Prophets. The biggest miracle through the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the Holy Quran. God promised that the Quran will be free from errors and corruptions.

"Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur’an and indeed, We will be its guardian.” (Qur’an, 15:9). Unlike the previous books from other Prophets that are full of versions and revised editions.

There are so many miracles through the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) that can only be found in Hadiths. The spliting of the moon. Fact that no fly ever perch on the Prophet's body. He is always taller than people around him. Speaking to trapped animal, that solicited for the Prophet's help, which he did helped. There was an occasion when a tree under which, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) use to preach his sermons before a Christian in Yetrib constructed a pulpit for the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and he had to changed. The tree started crying like a baby for the fact it will miss the closeness and sermons of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him). The Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) had to cuddle it and pacified the tree.

There so many miracles in the Holy Quran, like the 12 calendar, moon stars and other planets, formation of foetus. Finger prints uniqueness, brain development period, breastfeeding, and many more too numerous to mention.

Please get an English Quran and read it. As a Muslim I use to read Bible for comparative study and better understanding of the word of God.

In Quran 6:109, Quran 2:145, Quran 2:118, Quran 13:7 and Quran 17:90-93 People asked Mohammed to show atleast one miracle but he fails to show any, so why deceiving yourself that he performed miracles?
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Xmuslim: 2:02am On Jul 01, 2021
Cruelworld:

What do you do now Xmuslim?
To whom do you owe your life,the breath u take,the mercy of favour you get everyday you step out like some met with accident,the Grace of sleeping and waking up while some couldn't?

You need to visit the graveyard,general hospitals, psychiatric hospital and maybe prison to really appreciate the Grace you enjoy.

If u are so sure u owe it to no one,KILL YOURSELF AND BRING YOURSELF BACK TO LIFE else review your research on religion

I await ur response sir
religion is a scam. Snap out of it. Live freely. You owe nobody anything. If God exists, he sure doesn't need your worship, you were brainwashed to believe so
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Xmuslim: 2:03am On Jul 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

In Quran 6:109, Quran 2:145, Quran 2:118, Quran 13:7 and Quran 17:90-93 People asked Mohammed to show atleast one miracle but he fails to show any, so why deceiving yourself that he performed miracles?
Muhammad was a clown grin
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by Xmuslim: 2:12am On Jul 01, 2021
Cruelworld:

You need to visit the graveyard,general hospitals, psychiatric hospital and maybe prison to really appreciate the Grace you enjoy.

I await ur response sir
really? grin. You call this grace? Why would Allah prefer to make me live a healthy life and cause others to die, hospitalised or imprisoned. Is your Allah really just?

Why would your Allah guide you to Islam and lead me and other non-Muslims astray? Is your Allah really just?

My friend Allah injustice and cruelty knows no bound. If I see him, I will challenge him, sorry he doesn't even exist beyond your imagination.

Lastly, don't threaten yourself with the thought of death and possible afterlife. We will all die. If there is afterlife, it's not going to favour Muslims, because the creator of the universe cannot author a book like quran. The book is too primitive
Re: Review: Clearing Some Misconceptions And Doubts Against Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Xmuslim:
Muhammad was a clown grin

FACT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramadan Check: Tarawih Is Bid'ah (innovation) / At What Age Did The Prophet Salallaahu Alahyi Wa Sallam Marry Khadeejah ? / A Question For Islam Haters!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.