Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons (23843 Views)

Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / APC Crisis: Buhari Postpones Zamfara Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Okoroawusa: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by perdollar(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fear of oMOCKrY
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by caleboxylic: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=xpressionx post=103078726]Baba dey fear.[/quote

Yes probably from the peaceful protest MNK and his IPOB members planned in UK scheduled to take place today.

He avoided the embarrassment that comes with it but if his health needs serious attention,he would have attended.

PMB has started listening to the voice of the people and will do the needful soon which is sovereign national conference.
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tapout:
I knew what I said a while back. It's either he was suspended temporarily probably to ensure his presence doesn't lead any form of security challenge or Nigerians are waiting for him there. Maybe even at the airport.

You're better than Nigerian pastorpreneurs... grin

Make we go open church

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by TemmyT002(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
WHO CARES
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by nedekid: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sabadon:
Either Reno dey gate dey wait already or U.K don tell am say dem no wan see him face again
Abi UK say make e unban Twitter first grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by kingsceemark(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chaiii, this man dey smart oooo, the kind things wey we plann for him on the Air no get part 2, we just dey for sky dey wait for him, na so the mumu just change his mind

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Eriokanmi: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
checkmatez:
Abi UK rejected him
My suspicion too. Maybe his aircraft was denied clearance due to his stance on twitter lol.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Buhari is gravely ill period, he may not be fit for the trip. I don't like him but I also do not hate him. God knows best and may his will be done. Amen.
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Eriokanmi:
My suspicion too. Maybe his aircraft was denied clearance due to his stance on twitter lol

Buhari is gravely ill period, he may not be fit for the trip. I don't like him but I also do not hate him. God knows best and may his will be done. Amen.
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Julianaa: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:
When Lai Mohammed was threatening the UK over a US tech company, I knew there would be consequences. Lai doesn't need UK medical treatment, his Oga needs it. Buhari needs to be careful so his associates don't put him in trouble.
buhari will soon fire him grin
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
fear of Reno Omokri grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by rotadeco27: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
A
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Eriokanmi: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Amen. Just so you know, he's expected to rest while in the air with the assistance of his doctor and nurse in case of any emergency. Abi na im be pilot?
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by hikiki(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Something is happening behind the scene in aso rock!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:
When Lai Mohammed was threatening the UK over a US tech company, I knew there would be consequences. Lai doesn't need UK medical treatment, his Oga needs it. Buhari needs to be careful so his associates don't put him in trouble.
You ppl are always making mediocre statements that fetches the youth high level of mental inferiority & proved our lack of readiness to rule this nation in a Patriotic manner. Diplomatic relationship is beyond the thought going through ur head, fear or cowardice isn't in the bloodline of PMB's brethren; therefore he can't sacrifice our sovereignty at the detriment of Western tactical threats. UK has endless respect for Nigeria irrespective of our disagreements!
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by UnabashedIPOB: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hahaha! The DAURA MEHGAD is afraid of being confronted in London, a place where he has no power over those who want to protest against him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Bigseven(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sense abi? Doctors are currently heading to strike, so shame go catch you abroad when the world will found out that your doctors are striking while you head to UK for medicals. Is'nt that disgraceful? Who we offend for this UAR na?
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by batstan(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Paperwhite:
Postponed or otherwise, Buhari is an unpardonable national and international embarrassment and disgrace to a nation.Meanwhile,
Mehn!!
Nigga you pained.
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Pennywise(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Is the medical trip too late grin
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Bahun(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Effect of #buharitomentor
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omokri the bahdest
Siwisheswereesh:
O wow
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Handsum64: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
For those that spoke ill of him for the journey, it's now back to sender
Receive your bad wishes in Jesus name that you believe
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by bentenny(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tapout:
I knew what I said a while back. It's either he was suspended temporarily probably to ensure his presence doesn't lead to any form of security challenge or Nigerians are waiting for him there. Maybe even at the airport.
You might be right!
Reno will definitely start the protest at the airport!
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by harmony75: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
They will not give him visa too sheyy he can ban twitter!
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by culcat(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Maybe United Kingdom has refused him
Landing permit grin
Tell us the truth

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Unrated900(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Very sad
How would a dullard and lifeless person be ruling
Living people
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Reference(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
"A new date will be announced in due course" like he's announcing a price giving date angry

Noticed that too. His media people are just dense upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by witworth(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Irrelevant news
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Wickedtruths: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
Coronabirus:
You ppl are always making mediocre statements that fetches the youth high level of mental inferiority & proved our lack of readiness to rule this nation in a Patriotic manner. Diplomatic relationship is beyond the thought going through ur head, fear or cowardice isn't in the bloodline of PMB's brethren; therefore he can't sacrifice our sovereignty at the detriment of Western tactical threats. UK has endless respect for Nigeria irrespective of our disagreements!
[/s]

Your rants don't change anything. As at today, diplomatic relations between the Presidency and the UK government is strained. This is a first since the time of the blockhead called Abacha.
Buhari doesn't have people skills and Lai is busy making strategic enemies for Buhari. I know the reason Lai is doing this, but I won't say anything. When the time comes, everyone will see it. You will never know cos all you can think about is cowardice, bravery and all base instincts. You can't grasp the concepts of strategic alliances, red herring, cloak and dagger ops and other concepts.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alao Akala: Video & Pictures As Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit On Seyi Makinde / Police Ban Officers From Demanding Customs Papers / 3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Osun Politicians Fight Over Election Largesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.