Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons (23841 Views)

Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / APC Crisis: Buhari Postpones Zamfara Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Basher8583: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
grin
Sakamaje, the fear or reno and his entourage is the beginning of wisdom..

Buhari has successfully made Nigeria version 1.0 of North Korea
I heard they now stop youths from traveling abroad.

Reno that has started singing Buhari's praises
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Laggafin: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
He banned twiiter .. usa used dia proxy Uk to ban him too from coming for medicals.. have u heard lier the lie mohammed denying recently that the federal Govt is not sponsoring any bill to regulate social media?? They must have sense by Force

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by OnyeOgboni: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Onye ujo coup! grin angry
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by eeetuk(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
President Buhari postponed medical trip to UK ---i think is based on fears he might be overthrown while in UK. His past experience of being overthrown plays into this postponement.

Also, Nigerians are unhappy with the way president Buhari is running the country. Over 500 Nigerians are either killed or kidnapped every week . Unemployment among all age group is rising . Recently, Akwa Ibom state has approached UN to announce its intention to leave Nigeria and become independent nation---- this development in my view has also impacted president Buhari move to postponed UK medical trip.

I am happy recent activities against president Buhari are beginning to bear some fruit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by KanuSE: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Paperwhite:
Postponed or otherwise, Buhari is an unpardonable national and international embarrassment and disgrace to a nation.Meanwhile,

What do you expect from a fulani who never upgraded nor improve himself educationally. All he did after retirement was rear cattle, meddle in local politics and propagate jihad.

The man na one chance walahi. sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by KanuSE: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
eeetuk:
President Buhari postponed medical trip to UK ---i think is based on fears he might be overthrown while in UK. His past experience of being overthrown plays into this postponement.

Also, Nigerians are unhappy with the way president Buhari is running the country. Over 500 Nigerians are either killed or kidnapped every week . Unemployment among all age group is rising . Recently, Akwa Ibom state has approached UN to announce its intention to leave Nigeria and become independent nation---- this development in my view has also impacted president Buhari move to postponed UK medical trip.

I am happy recent activities against president Buhari are beginning to bear some fruit.

I doubt he will finish this term in office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
According to dailypost, Biafra agitators are already in Abuja house in London and are threatening to put him under house arrest for killing innocent Igbos in the name of ugm.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by KanuSE: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
caleboxylic:

Yes probably from the peaceful protest MNK and his IPOB members planned in UK scheduled to take place today.

He avoided the embarrassment that comes with it but if his health needs serious attention,he would have attended.

PMB has started listening to the voice of the people and will do the needful soon which is sovereign national conference.

Wishful thinking. grin
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by sencekompis: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
We awaiting you any time any time
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by GeeMeshin1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Scarecrow + Propaganda = x
Find x
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by BrazilAirport: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Twitter reasons
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by CeleFantastic: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
I pray he changes. After his last two interviews I watched, I realized that Nigeria and Nigerians have no hope in his leadership.

God bless the land of the rising the Sun. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by helinuesIsaMumu: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

All zombies love him na

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Diligence: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
... C.. P Scare?
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by TzPalo: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:
[s][/s]

Your rants don't change anything. As at today, diplomatic relations between the Presidency and the UK government is strained. This is a first since the time of the blockhead called Abacha.
Buhari doesn't have people skills and Lai is busy making strategic enemies for Buhari. I know the reason Lai is doing this, but I won't say anything. When the time comes, everyone will see it. You will never know cos all you can think about is cowardice, bravery and all base instincts. You can't grasp the concepts of strategic alliances, red herring, cloak and dagger ops and other concepts.
I owe u a bottle of budweiser

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by RiceProducers: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Many simplistic dunces on Nairaland. They actually think twitter is God almighty.
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Kayharry(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Someone hint him protest is waiting at the London airport .
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Bimpe29: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
There might be a credible intelligence concerning possibility of a military intervention or worse version breakdown of law and order as witnessed the end SARS protest nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by mrkings84(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Baba Lifeless is scared of Reno and his Gang of Buhari Must Leave London 2.0 grin

Hahahaha...kikikikiki....
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Akharmony: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
COUGH.
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Honesty111: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mynd44, you are closing a thread opened by presidency? Is like you've forgotten how it went with Twitter.
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Austema(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
cmikel:
I love bubu but
I am not corrupt.
������

A friend of your enemy is your enemy
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Web2020: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
One thing I have realised is that, you pay more price doing evil than good. Then why not just do the right thing. Bubu is facing the consequences of his evil to Nigerians
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Stanleyq: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Where they always go to Squander our money, anyway, de sickness is in zi oza room, when it comes out, he travels.
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by reucom: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

UK possibly denied him entry ⛔⛔⛔���
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Dspsalvate: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
What do I know ?
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by moriss33(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Stop sounding like a clown.
He is supposed to fix the country's healthcare system..
But fools like you who don't have access to better healthcare will support rubbish to your own detriment.
Na curse ??....why can't you demand better 4rm ur leaders ??
He is flying to get better healthcare with ur money & u can't do same...it doesn't even bother you.
Ur mumu never do ??
Handsum64:
For those that spoke ill of him for the journey, it's now back to sender
Receive your bad wishes in Jesus name that you believe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by blacknoir: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
He wants to try another position he learned in the other room
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by frankyychiji(f): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Felixamos:
@Mannabgrills your darling daddy has decided to stay a little with u oh! Ngwa roast small vulture make una two eat wink wink
Lawd! grin

I know some NLers that won't make heaven! grin

Mannabbqqrills over to you ooo

Carry toothpicks follow body ooo grin
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by frankyychiji(f): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
Sure. No be okoro awusa you be?
Oya consult Google translate, then come back and regurgitate same. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Govt Planning To Gag Media Ahead Of Release Of FBI Files – Atiku’s Aide / Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.