Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: I Was Not Invited For Questioning Nor Arrested By The Dss. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: I Was Not Invited For Questioning Nor Arrested By The Dss. (141 Views)

Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency / Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists / Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: I Was Not Invited For Questioning Nor Arrested By The Dss. by Anasko(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
I WAS NOT INVITED FOR QUESTIONING NOR ARRESTED BY THE DSS.
I am having nonstop calls from all over the globe asking whether I was interrogated or detained by the DSS.
Let it be clear. Nothing of that happened.
I have a good working relationship with all the security outfits, and I didn't meet any bandit in the forests we visited without the presence of the security men, state officials, representatives of traditional rulers, and Fulani Ardos. And we continue to discuss and have interactions directly or through representatives with all these institutions.
So people should be rest assured that there is no conflict of any sort and we will continue to cooperate to see that peace has prevailed in this dear nation.
May Allah continues to protect us all. Amin.

https://www.facebook.com/256330867820743/posts/4116488051804986/?app=fbl
Re: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: I Was Not Invited For Questioning Nor Arrested By The Dss. by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2021

(1)

Senate: Group Backs Ajibola For Kogi West Seat Continue Reading At Https://kogi / Nec Endorses 2022-2024 Medium Term Expenditure Framework, Fiscal Strategy Paper / DTSG Committed To Community Development - Ukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.