Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) (4392 Views)

How APC VP Candidate, Shettima Made Poor Igbo Boy He Met In Abuja Successful / Every Nigerian Is A Thief By Birth - Ghanaian Man Claimed. / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2021
waterbrown24:

this Akwa Ibom house boy again grin it seems since after the warehouse where human parts were being stored for cannibals like your Akwa Ibom ayaya folks were bursted in akwa ibom u have decided to bring your miserable frustrations to nairaland.

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:47am On Jun 26, 2021
No,it's because the armed robbers that robbed my boutique in Uyo were Biafrans. The useless people robbed my boutique 3 times in 1 year,all were arrested and all were Biafran people.
Biafrans sell spare parts in the afternoon and do armed robbery in the night.
Useless people.
Soon we will chase all of you out of Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Who will pay for his DNA test?
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by NGpatriot: 12:56am On Jun 26, 2021
lol @ they were doing little muslim church, alawakubaru..

I don laff taya ...these Igbos no go kell pesin I swear..

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by jude79(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2021
The guy came well packaged, he even inherited tinubus abobaku hungry look laced with the mien demeanor of the Igbo woman he blipped.
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by jude79(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Ekpeitit:
No,it's because the armed robbers that robbed my boutique in Uyo were Biafrans. They useless people robbed my boutique 3 times in 1 year,all were arrested and all were Biafran people.
Biafrans sell spare parts in the afternoon and do armed robbery in the night.
Useless people.
Soon we will chase all of you out of Akwa Ibom.

So u be akwaibom guy, nice people, well I'm Igbo or biafran if you like to call us that, we don't claim to good, but it'll be better biafrans stay on their own with their acclaimed badness, and also akwacross people to be on their own, at least all the resources in your land will for the first time since the British misadventures be yours not manned by criminals from futajalon who claimed to be Nigerians.
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by adekolaelect(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2021
blues234:

But he is from Bayelsa, according to the clip, so how this wan take concern Igbos? No dey just rush to comment nonsense because how obsess you are with Igbos.
you poeple will tell us something else .How Igbos and other state are not related when it doesn't favour you but if you want claim glory or your virtual Biafra you will begin tell us all na the same .pls oga don't tell me noosence your hatred and bad Egos towards others makes you feel poeple are obsess with you.

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by agadez007(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2021
You won't see the "we Ss" crew claiming their bayelsa brother now that the illiterate bayaribe people have Christianed him ibo man

1 Like

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by agadez007(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2021
adekolaelect:
you poeple will tell us something else .How Igbos and other state are not related when it doesn't favour you but if you want claim glory or your virtual Biafra you will begin tell us all na the same .pls oga don't tell me noosence your hatred and bad Egos towards others makes you feel poeple are obsess with you.
instead of you to learn common geography you are blabbing like a Hot goat

I wonder what they teach you guys there in heebadan

2 Likes

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Lancevancedance: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2021
jude79:

So u be akwaibom guy, nice people, well I'm Igbo or biafran if you like to call us that, we don't claim to good, but it'll be better biafrans stay on their own with their acclaimed badness, and also akwacross people to be on their own, at least all the resources in your land will for the first time since the British misadventures be yours not manned by criminals from futajalon who claimed to be Nigerians.
His parents must have kicked him out of the house at age two,that's akwa ibom culture,they label their babies witches and wizard and throw them away like used pads
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by adekolaelect(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2021
agadez007:
instead of you to learn common geography you are blabbing like a Hot goat

I wonder what they teach you guys there in heebadan
when you have no sensible defence for your claims you resulted to insult as usual .A tipycle Ipob on line senseless worrior .

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Onepeople: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2021
The op is very stupid for dragging igbos to thieftinubu madness, the guy clearly stated that he is from Bayelsa. But in their hatred for igbos, they will bring igboman into picture.
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

How come you classified him as Igbo even though his mother is from Bayelsa and his father Tinubu is Yoruba?
Does Ijaw+Yoruba=IGBO ?

Let the guy be investigated and let's see whether his father is Igbo or not?
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Ojiofor: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Biodun556:

Are you indirectly suggesting his father Tinubu is Igboman?
I dey laugh o.Stop putting words into the guy's mouth and why didn't you wait for investigation to be concluded before calling him Igbo?
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by agadez007(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2021
adekolaelect:
when you have no sensible defence for your claims you resulted to insult as usual .A tipycle Ipob on line senseless worrior .
better to be an Ipob warrior than to be a back stabbing Skull miner

1 Like

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by gawu1: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2021
insidelife22:
my Gee kindly summarize the names
Na name of pasin wey get mixed blood.
Him be Igbo, Tinubu be him papa, him mother be Ijaw, him grandma was from north and grandpa lived in kogi
Summary of the name
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by insidelife22(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
gawu1:

Na name of pasin wey get mixed blood.
Him be Igbo, Tinubu be him papa, him mother be Ijaw, him grandma was from north and grandpa lived in kogi
Summary of the name
will you keep quiet.

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by blues234: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
adekolaelect:
That picture you uploaded, with a quote perfectly describe you; reading without comprehension. The worst is that this post even came with a video evidence yet your mumu had to still kick in.
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by History555: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Biodun556:

Why did u call him an lgbo man when you have not done investigation.
Afonja and their obsessions with lgbos
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by gawu1: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
insidelife22:
will you keep quiet.
You neba wan ansa to your qusion?
Alright, continue
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by adekolaelect(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
agadez007:
better to be an Ipob warrior than to be a back stabbing Skull miner
yet skull miners provide enabling environment , shelters and accommodation for you which you can't get in your father land? Skull miners with sense who serve humanity is far better than Ipob worriors who offer Distructions,hatred and sabotages .

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by adekolaelect(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
blues234:

That picture you uploaded, with a quote perfectly describe you; reading without comprehension. The worst is that this post even came with a video evidence yet your mumu had to still kick in.
On line worior take it easy .what I know is that the man is not Yorubas or Ahusa and the major dominant Tribes we have is 3 in Nigeria and if your stupid noise is recognised ? We will have Aarewa of Ahusas ,Oduduwa of Yorubas and Biafra of Igbos.can you tell me where the man will belong to? And which Tribe will be the voice of Biafra?

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by agadez007(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
[s]
adekolaelect:
yet skull miners provide enabling environment , shelters and accommodation for you which you can't get in your father land? Skull miners with sense who serve humanity is far better than Ipob worriors who offer Distructions,hatred and sabotages .
[/s]
Yayayayaya
Enabling environment in Nigeria?
Seen you haven't left the shores of Nigeria to know what enabling environment looks like

2 Likes

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Ifearnoevil: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
This particular issue was reported some days ago with the right caption on how this Bayelsa nigger claims that Tinubu is his father
but somehow one mumu who sleeps and dreams igbo felt it's an opportunity to drag his eternal nemesis, the igbos and came up with this caption and his fellow idiots are affirming.
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Munamu: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wetin tinubu eyes no go see for this period.

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by adekolaelect(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
agadez007:
[s][/s]
Yayayayaya
Enabling environment in Nigeria?
Seen you haven't left the shores of Nigeria to know what enabling environment looks like
yet you and your poeple have no preferred place to stay in your region than to go south West where you claimed skull miners before you get shelter .you poeple migrate to skull miners states with polythene bag as if there is civil war in your region.
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Sunnycliff(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
adekolaelect:
You dey crazy. Was it a mistake for Lagos State / Tinubu to accommodate you and your brothers when you were migrating with polyten bags to South west.?? Some abuses him while you now claiming him as father. Igbos in Lagos are the most ungrateful poeple in Nigeria.

You accommodated them for free right
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by adekolaelect(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sunnycliff:

You accommodated them for free right
what do someone with polythene migrating from villages to Lagos have at hand to offer Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Nigeria Must Change Tactics To Win War Against Terrorism - Gen Useni / North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 / Separation Of Church And State: Do You Support It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.