Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 (4373 Views)

Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) / See How People Are Running From Nigeria Into Benin Republic / Ju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 2:37am On Dec 12, 2010
North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President 2011

Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by ragdollz: 2:48am On Dec 12, 2010
Lol even LAGOS!?! Naaah, never happen undecided grin. Good idea tho', let those Northerners show us if they can cope without the "intellectual" portion of naija!!! (n o o f f i e n c y)
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2010
ragdollz , i am not a person you can trick easy.

The things is, this is trade by bata, the north would show us, they love us, by voting in the house to remove edo,delta, bayelsa and yoruba into benin republic, while that say day,when all paper are signed, we give the north the presidency. why would the north wait till 2011 election when it would hard for them to get it.

This is how democracy works everywhere in the world. There is no friend.

Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 5:15am On Dec 15, 2010
do you see, northerner wanted all the oil. if you have listen to me and acted fast and quickly remove the edo.delta and bayelsa and yoruba , then. I want to show northerner what they would gain. This is some of the oil installation and rigs in river state. this is what not trusting me cause you. There is not so much oil installation in bayelsa state. You have brass. The other side bayelsa is claiming is really delta state. It is about the border. but when you look at the map of the oil mid west state, you know it is in delta state.

see pictures with your own eyes

Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 5:17am On Dec 15, 2010
see more

Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 5:18am On Dec 15, 2010
see more

Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 5:19am On Dec 15, 2010
see more

Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 5:20am On Dec 15, 2010
see more

Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 5:22am On Dec 15, 2010
see more

oil Rig at night

River state

Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by aljharem11(m): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2010
u are crazy

u are crazzyyyy angry angry angry angry angry angry

stop this ur campaign

u are almost a were angry
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 5:33am On Dec 15, 2010
see more

River state
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 5:38am On Dec 15, 2010
see more

Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2010
this are some of the thing you northerners lost for not trust me. you assume that there is so much oil in bayelsa. wrong.

that not trust me cost you.
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Tayoadeoye: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2010
hmmm
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by xoxogg(f): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2010
You obviously love benin so much grin grin
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Tayoadeoye: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2010
what about doing what is best for his country. it merit more than nation award. you may not agree.
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by bashr4: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2010
better remove delta ibo part(anioma ) out of that map cus am not goin with u to you benin , what makes you think if you go the rest of the country wont divide? if you want the remaining south east to join you cause first remove anioma from that map , the whole river niger axis are part of igboland and to the south part of ijaw land.
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by vicenzo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2010
Yes becomerich,remove ondo,delta,edo,lagos,bayelsa,rivers,cross river ,akwaibom from nigeria into biafra and becomrich becomes president of the new SATELITE REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA grin grin cheesy
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by wakima: 4:08am On Dec 17, 2010
bashr4 are there igbo people in delta state. I think say they are uhrobo people.
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by vicenzo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2010
@wakima.There igbo people in delta state,they are called anioma,they make up about 30% of delta state population,asaba the capital of delta state is an aniomaland,anioma people make up delta north senatorial district,an anioma man is the current acting governor of delta statet.For more information,google is your friend.
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by wakima: 12:36am On Dec 18, 2010
vicenzo,i am from that area and i am not igbo. where did you get that information.i live in that area for 18 years. and my people are not igbo.yes some igbos came to farm on our land.but that notmake us igbo.we have igbos like kano more igbos than our land.that does not make us igbos.many of us dont agree with igbos trying to give the area an igbo name.we are not igbo.abuja and kano too have igbos.
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by wakima: 1:29am On Dec 18, 2010
If you go to agbor and others most people who point to Igbo Quarters called “Elugo Igbo” which once existed in Boji-Boji (Agbor) fail to understand that there also existed similar Hausa Quarters, Yoruba Quarters in Boji-Boji (Orogodo) Itsekiri Quarters, Ishan Quarters etc. in agbor and other areas too.

Anglicization of names of communities found difficult to pronounce was not new by the British was not uncommon to our peoples.  anglicized name include
Ahaba  now said to be  Asaba by the igbos.
Ogwanshi-Uku now said to be Ogwashi-Uku by the igbos.
Isei-Uku  now said to be Issele-Uku by the igbos.
Isei-Mkpitime  now said to be Issele-Mkpitime by the igbos.
Okpam  now said to be Okpanam by the igbos.
Umuede  now said to be Umunede by the igbos.

we bear name likes Ehima,Imade,Isibor,Iyama,Osifo,Ozegbe,Agbonkpolor, Agbonifo, Aguevedo, Aigbedion, Edobor, Idemudia, Ikubor, Edeje, Igue, Iyare, Iroro, Izegbuwa, Iduwe, Iredia, Iyetor, Ogbeide, Ogiebor, Omoruyi, Uhure, Oyegwe, ugiagbe, Owabor, Uwagboi, Osaghede, Onainor, Omozi, Orumgbe, Omoregie, Okanigben, Okunbor, Omogiafor, Oganbor, Ogbwei, Odiase, Odion
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by wakima: 2:26am On Dec 18, 2010
vicenzo,you are some people who wrongly also believe that ijaws own forcados. but if you go nigeria court files. you would find that there is an ownership issue, where itsekiri and the uhrobo are making claim to forcados based on treaty. see of the case issue written by ayomike.
http://www.waado.org/urhobohistory/nigerdelta/colonialtreaties/Treaties-Interpretation/UHS-Ayomike.html
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by vicenzo(m): 2:55am On Dec 18, 2010
@wakima.You sure sound like one dude called agbötaen,and i suspect u are an old timer in nl with new user name.For your information dennis osadebey was one of founding fathers of ohanaeze ndi igbo,and he was the one who coined the word anioma.The current president of ohanaeze ndi igbo is an anioma man.Yes, we are aware that eze chima left bini with some bini slaves to settle among already established igbo population in anioma land and i have no doubt that you and your family are one of them,our message to you and other bini slave migrants in aniomaland is to pack and return to benin as a slave you once were or stay in anioma as an igbo and be a free born,to stay in igboland is not by force.
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by wakima: 4:06am On Dec 18, 2010
dennis osadebey was a man,whose father migrated from onitsha and was born in ahaba(asaba). like zik ran in the western region,dennis osadebey ran in the mid west. is zik from the western region.??
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Obiagu1(m): 4:35am On Dec 18, 2010
wakima:

dennis osadebey was a man,whose father migrated from onitsha and was born in ahaba(asaba). like zik ran in the western region,dennis osadebey ran in the mid west. is zik from the western region.??

agbötaen is at it again, can't you rest?
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by vicenzo(m): 4:43am On Dec 18, 2010
Wakima,like i said,nobody is denying you your bini ancestry,all we are saying is that you should leave igboland(aniomaland) and go to bini when you still can.
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2010
but I am mourning Chief antony enahoro and Oshimole wife. may their souls rest in peace.

This is the satellite picture from bakassi to Akwa ibom state. the red circle are oil wells.  This should give the north confident to do it. At least they can see, there is no trick involve, if they remove edo,delta, bayelsa and Yorubas, they would have 70% of the oil. I would come and show them bayelsa state. Not so much oil. like i told you people the oil said to be in delta state is really in ondo state, i would show you.

there is no trick iinvolve if they remove edo,delta, bayelsa and Yorubas, they would have 70% of the oil.

Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2010
there are more oil platform in ondo state than delta state.

on the ownership of forcados.

All this place are empty and in 1995 ijaw attack Itsekiri and ilaje and burn down some towns from what I read. But i dont know if the itsekiri or Uhrobo treaty is first.  forados have small houses . looks like the staffs living there buit it.

You can see the distance of ijaw towns to the place.  bomadi is far off. it shows the story of ekeremore been in the west region as been true.

Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by liquid7: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2010
ok explain to me why anytime someone draws a map of a divided nigeria they like to include the oil states in it.What has the yorubas got in common with edo or delta or any of the oil states that we must join you in a divided nigeria where again we will remain the minority.if you want your own country then go and make it and stop adding oil states in it.
ha ba when hausa draws new map it must include oil state,when igbo draw map same thing .go find your own oil and not drag us from one mess to another.if there is ever a division then it will be a niger delta where there will be no overwhelming tribe coming around and draining us and then leave us in the filth of leftover oil spills.
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2010
even if we take itsekiri out of delta state, we have taken nealy all of the oil. Asaba has no oil. now, you must ask what would someone who live in asaba be thinking. So you think people in asaba want to go with the North??

I laugh fall down over. Go and ask people in Asaba they are not ready to go with the north. if Asaba want them to cut them into Anambra state with NO oil. They cut them off into anambra. Cant you see Boro Haram people in the north even trying to run away from Nigeria. that should tell you where people from asaba will vote. They would run away. If boro haram people want to leave, what do you think asaba people would want ? Do you think they are stupid.??
Re: North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 by Becomrich12: 12:12am On Dec 19, 2010
And you, even if bayelsa say  they do not want to go. You can remove the ijaws in Delta state if they want to remain.

As long as you cut it this way. and remove the area in red into Bayelsa from delta state. It is Ok.

According to Supreme court judgement, the ownership of Forcados is not in doubt. The Itsekiri people are the owners of forcados and all of its areas. The court made the Uhrobo to pay rent on the land to the Itsekiri in 1921, the uhrobos are to pay 2000 pound to the Itsekiri. You can see, that even the case had nothing to with Ijaw people. It was a fight between Itsekiri people and Uhrobo people. So ijaw people blowing up pipeline trying to claim a land that is clearing not thier, does not make sense. It even uhrobo people who have to pay 2000 pound that should be complaining and not the ijaws. I would show you proof later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej / Is President Jonathan Being Laughed At During His UN Address. / Niger Bridge Makes Me Cry -dr. Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.