Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

What's Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This!!!!! (435 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) / Don't Lie. What Came To Your Mind When You Saw This? / What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Girl Wearing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This!!!!! by Temmylee01(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2021
What comes to your mind especially when you're in a park and someone just shout "ALAHU AKBAR"

oh boy me nah jakpa things oooh cheesy

Usain bolt no go see my back. grin

Truvelisback

My loveeee ishilove

Smellysperm
Re: What's Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This!!!!! by Jeon(f): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2021
God is most great’, used by Muslims in prayers and as a general declaration of faith or thanksgiving..

1 Like

Re: What's Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This!!!!! by BabbanBura(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2021
Temmylee01:
What comes to your mind especially when you're in a park and someone just shout "ALAHU AKBAR"

oh boy me nah jakpa things oooh cheesy

Usain bolt no go see my back. grin

Truvelisback

My loveeee ishilove

Smellysperm

Then, act it worship to allah. Now, about to go down with a terrorist! Na to first say my last prayer while scanning for an escape route!
Re: What's Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This!!!!! by Temmylee01(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2021
grin
BabbanBura:

Then, act it worship to allah. Now, about to go down with a terrorist! Na to first say my last prayer while scanning for an escape route!

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: I Support Sugar Daddies / Man Corners & Cuts Out Dreadlocks Belonging To His Girlfriend From A Male Debtor / E Don Happen Ooo 4year Old.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.