Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ (16175 Views)

N180bn For Delta, Akwa Ibom Got N130bn — N544bn Derivation Fund Was Shared / Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent / $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Charly68: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Deziani and her team really raped our nation.. let's see how they will end their game in life
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by frog12: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
MALAMI needs to GO !

he's a DULLARD that's why he's seating on the cases
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by chrisvic007: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gondonu:
Abeg who is the minister of petroleum? Let's start from there first.Where is Manna? The NNPC have been an endless cesspool of unimaginable corruption by every successive governments.

For this to happen under the famed most sanctimonious anti-corruption czar tells a lot about how the Buhari govt have sunken this country in graft.

Are you an illiterate? Did you not read the story?

The heist took place in 2012 during the reign of the kleptomaniac centred administration of the drunken master.

Read and learn.
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Teejay13:
I taught Nigeria is operating a treasury single account, how comes we are now hearing of money been lodged in another account?

... Since 2012. The crooks hide am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
BrazilAirport:
By the time bihari leave the state house, the corruption cases that will be hanging on his neck will be as heavy as a mountain
.... Read befy you come display ignorance .
Was Buhari President in 2012 undecided
Infact Buharit administration uncovered it tongue

Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by udemzyudex(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Yet the number 3 man want us to believe that there is no money in Nigeria.
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:

Remind me again who is the boss of NNPC.. Let me help you BUHARI

Mumu ! Read the Article first before you comment TRASH

2012 was Buhari in power undecided

Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Ejire27: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sysdatek:
Mehn

Diezani will be a Saint oh. When this buharj regime is probed in future shocked

The money was deposited in 2012, that's still Diezeni's time.
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by UnabashedIPOB: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
The House of Representatives Ad hoc Committee on Recovered Loots and Assets of Government, yesterday, heard of how $300 million belonging to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) was “hidden in a Polaris Bank account and remained unattended to for years.”

How long can these CORRUPTIVE ACTS continue?
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
All these missing millions are missing under the watchful eyes of papa integrity Sai Barbar shocked
... Go read the Article first before you comment Trash !
2012 was Buhari in power ? Beside Buhari government uncovered it !
Mumurism at it's peak grin

Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Whiteways: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
LordGuru1:
The Satanist below me twisting Bible verse to deceive. The killer girl said her Life took a downward spiral turn when she met some evil folks in the Club.
Senseless demonic creature you are. Who defined what True Success is? Someone that joined demonic Cult through addiction to night Clubing/night crawling, killed his child for Ritual and flount his ill-gotten "wealth" is what success is to you! Success to me and all sane Humans that still in this World is when a Kind Soul gets rich as reward for his or her genuine positive impact on lives and progressive Contribution to Humanity. Many Selfish Souls that can't stick to one man or woman get drown into Diabolicalism/Satanism and do secret wicked things against Innocent Humanity, only to flaunt "wealth" to impress, supress and depress. Well, [b]the intelligent ones on NL know you to be a core Satanist that has been demonically reprogramming young minds for Satan on NL. All the shakara of you and your likes is very much about to End as we that stick to Way of the CREATOR shall soon be taken out of here and Rewarded with Real Immortality. What is happening around the World now has proven that this Satanic World System is about to take a new turn for 1,000years when no human being left behind shall own himself or herself. Everyone left behind by the very imminent Rapture shall be will-bondage as slaves to Satan, they shall never be able to do anything to enjoy their own Will unless only things that Satan permit and commands. The killer girl used to brag like you all over Social media without revealing her satanic evil Side(that is what all you wicked Souls do to Depress and Deceive the gullible!) and show off her ill-gotten wealth as a cluber, academic misfit, etc. If she was not caught, many gullible dumbed down folks that sees her "wealth" flauntings would have still been Celebrating her that it is better to live bad Life to be "Successful" quickly as the demonic you have been hyping. Those who Brag to be "successful" through immoral evil ways and secret wickedness to fellow Humans shall soon face the CREATOR of Humanity. tongue

Hmmm the truth is bitter only 10 people will listen to you.

1 Like

Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by fozapi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Frontail:

Mumu ! Read the Article first before you comment TRASH

2012 was Buhari in power undecided

Mumu who was the head NNPC during obasanjo regime? And I don't need to read your trash
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tonitoniton:
Pls, oo, how did they discover Buhari personal pocket money as petroleum minister nau?

Buhari doesnt still small when he wants to load his pocket.

Polaris bank is a good gate way since Buhari is one of the share holders.

Who ever discovered this buharis pocket money will be jailed for leaking such information.
..... Mummy at it peak ! Was Buhary in power 2012 !
Na your hatred for Buhari go finished you very soon !

Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS!
Mumurism ! Go read the article first !
Before you come display ignorance for here tongue

Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gondonu:
Abeg who is the minister of petroleum? Let's start from there first.Where is Manna? The NNPC have been an endless cesspool of unimaginable corruption by every successive governments.

For this to happen under the famed most sanctimonious anti-corruption czar tells a lot about how the Buhari govt have sunken this country in graft.
... Your Mumurism and ignorance is beyond human brain . Did you even read the article ? Or na just your hatred for Buhari dey worry you tongue
This is why you never progress in life grin grin grin
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Brushstrokes20: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Frontail:
Mumurism ! Go read the article first !
Before you come display ignorance for here tongue
Your dumb fada should go read the article,
Baaaaaaaaastard!
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Frontail:
... Go read the Article first before you comment Trash !
2012 was Buhari in power ? Beside Buhari government uncovered it !
Mumurism at it's peak grin
apshit zombies are on the loose ... make I run for my dear live tongue
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Gjmff: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by officialfoodie: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Yet they are busy borrowing, wasting scarce resources. Shameful country
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Tonitoniton(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Frontail:
..... Mummy at it peak ! Was Buhary in power 2012 !
Na your hatred for Buhari go finished you very soon !

I know say u be fulani terrorist.

Why did they not disclose it since Buhari ur Lord took over and after running the economy aground?

Ur lord Buhari didnt want it disclosed since it is in his bank for easy kpakaying, oloriburuku is ur Lord buhari
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Perfectbeing(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gondonu:

This minister of petroleum you're talking about, was he a minister since 2012?
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Littlespider: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2021
All those involved should be dully probed and charged to court. This is to teach others a lesson.
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by mapet: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
As in ehnnnn...corruption

Is like We are not actually angry about corruption in this godamnn nation......we are just angry because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption

Anyway what do I know...am just a pussy banger, a weed smoker, a drunkard, a bomber or rather say a key board warrior

this was the same thing Prof. Osinbajo said...we're not having the right anger towards corruption...seems a typical Nigerian is all about bidding time to chop when it gets to their turn
Re: How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ by Jessiemms: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Powerful Prayer For The Fruit Of The Womb.

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a heart filled with longing and a deep desire for the precious gift of a child. I humbly ask for Your divine intervention in granting me the fruit of the womb. You are the creator of life, and I believe that all good things come from You.

Lord, I acknowledge that Your timing is perfect, and I trust in Your wisdom and sovereignty. I surrender my desires and plans to You, knowing that You have a wonderful plan for my life. I ask for patience and strength to wait for Your perfect timing.

Please remove any obstacles or hindrances that may be preventing conception or a successful pregnancy. Heal any physical, em https://allpastors.org/powerful-prayer-for-the-fruit-of-the-womb/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Takes Legal Action Against EFCC, says EFCC's Mission Is Political / Chinua Achebe's Obituaries - A Compilation / Interesting Similarities Between Barack Obama And Uhuru Kenyatta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.