Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life (57649 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by tightpussy156: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Stupid fool asking stupid question.Big MUGU sighted.why ask such a stupid question.it obvious she doesnt love you.you be her maga.Another guy they flog hell comot for the girl wet pussy to red.See girlfriend na scam. if you check is like you be under 18.small boys looking for babe instead of studying.Use that energy to make money them go fleet around you like honey bee.Who quote me hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Telstar: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
tightpussy156:
Stupid fool asking stupid question.Big MUGU sighted.why ask such a stupid question.it obvious she doesnt love you.you be her maga.Another guy they flog hell comot for the girl wet pussy to red.See girlfriend na scam. if you check is like you be under 18.small boys looking for babe instead of studying.Use that energy to make money them go fleet around you like honey bee.Who quote me hug transformer.
LOL
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Moz22: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
Hello Good morning nairalanders ,
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice
no long talks.. end it. I just got served mine today
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Onetimentertain: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Any guy that most ladies constantly post on their stories or statuses heaping praises and showering words of love on is not even anywhere near the real guy that's hitting the cookie..

I personally hate it when a girl call me love of my life on her post...

So relax
this here is a real niggaarr, real talk
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Onetimentertain: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
LadyRosa:
Redpillers indeed.
I dey follow your comments for some time now, abeg, wetin you hold against naija men
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Onyeka2019: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
olexjay:
for the fact that the guy she's posting is not her relative then she doesn't have the right posting his pic with the caption "love of her life"... If you ask her she will definitely deny that he's just a friend but then she won't take it easy if you post a girl pic with same caption... My brother if she truly love you and respect you then she won't post such thing with such caption, I won't say she's saying someone else but the truth is that your girl is starting having feelings for the guy either cuz he's funding her than you do or maybe she's already in love with him

Sabi boy...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by udomas(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice

FBI, continue monitoring your girlfriend's stories whilst your mates are busy doing great for themselves.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Skmoda(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

You will experience heartbreak 2.0 if you don't walk away now.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Skmoda(m): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Coldie:
Just codedly act like u didn't see it, then continue fvcking her while you look for a new gf. It's that easy.

Consider this wholeheartedly. shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by jantman(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12

Your babe is static of player. Remove your heart from her, continue to enzoy her while it last.

I repeat; enzoyyyyy while it last.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by UndissolvedMeta(m): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2021
Bro take heart ,you're just a side cock.
You're about to be serve breakfast

Thebest12:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Fhowe: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:

not every relationship should end in marriage some will just be a learning process for you , Oga focus more on yourself and become a better person . If the bad ones don’t go the good one won’t come Shikena
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 27, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Are you about to experience heartbreak?

Heartbreak that you've experienced the moment you saw the posts. undecided
Best comment
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by LadyRosa(f): 1:24am On Jun 27, 2021
Onetimentertain:
I dey follow your comments for some time now, abeg, wetin you hold against naija men

I hold nothing personal.Fortunately, there are nice men around me. I just don't like the ugly thread of abuses on Nigeria women especially on here. For what?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by eallstar: 1:25am On Jun 27, 2021
Simp of the century
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by 9jajoseph: 2:00am On Jun 27, 2021
My brother, you get luck na. Our own dey customize their own. We wey be the boyfriends no dey see the post.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by pussyeater(m): 4:51am On Jun 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You want to know if it's heart break?

No

It's COVID-19

grin
Chai... You nor well! See as you finish the guy career
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by kingadex(m): 5:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Have been in your shoe before, its not easy but take heart. God will be with you. Go out and enjoy yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Bishopino: 5:50am On Jun 27, 2021
No.. no be heart you go break na spinal cord you go break. Abeg carry another chick post with the same captions then wait for her reaction.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by juicymoney(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2021
Brother no kill yourself, just find a clean sharp girl, take her to an exotic place , take pictures with her , go back to social media, post them and tag it " besties like never "... Watch ur ex collapse
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by GeezBitz(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2021
Dude u can't end that relationship because she has ended it long time ago. If u can move on, move if u cant stay and wait for her next heart breaking revelation. U go die in silence if you didn't confront her oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Thebest12(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2021
GeezBitz:
Dude u can't end that relationship because she has ended it long time ago. If u can move on, move if u cant stay and wait for her next heart breaking revelation. U go die in silence if you didn't confront her oo.
I confronted her you won't believe the out com cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by CsRockefeller(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:

I confronted her you won't believe the out com cry cry cry

Share with us.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by shoprite: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2021

I no really understand . . .relationship wey don end already? Abi you want to re-end it ! No be you say she don post one new guy as "LOML" not once but twice. . . are you still searching for clues?

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by MisterGrace: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Codedly start to dey knack without commitment. Just act like nothing dey happen. But most importantly, develop yourself well. Learn some basic skills.

Focus on making money alone.

If she still answers your calls, keep inviting her for fxcking alone.

Above all, make money legally.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by ledaman: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:

I am afraid she might break up first and it won't go well with me if she does it first
Guy be a real Gee. Keep digging her cunt with no attachment again.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Jorge91: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:

Lol just move on, she did not even hide you from seeing the update. Don’t take a woman too serious till u are married to her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by drdanny(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:

Sorry man... You're the SIDE GUY undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by thuxzwda1: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:

Energy wey u use come nairaland con post dis.....u for use am reason how u go take collect 1 last head because d babe don dump bro
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by kkins25(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

You these kids and teenagers should leave illicit love relationships and face your books.

What has the world turned into?

Stop carrying heavy cross not meant for you.

Enjoy your freedom given to you freely, don't hurt your tender heart with avoidable heartbreaks.
the world has turned to a better place as compared to 100 years ago. it always baffles me when you guys think the past was a better place when the past was riddled with war and immeasurable bloodshed. take for instance, if i took a liken to your wife, i would simply challenge you to a one on one battle to the death- or i could do the same for your land and property. even so, we were at the mercy of most diseases,and natural disasters. war between tribes and villages were rampant, yorubas fighting yorubas, igbos fighting igbos, etc. yet you say what has the world turned to?
ask your great grand father if he could walk into an igbo mans land and declare love for an igbo man's daughter or wether there was a conference or gathering where people from different tribes could sit peacefully in a classroom or church or mosque.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Josbreed: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:

[b]Am I about to experience heart break .? [/b]Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice

She already gave you 2 heartbreaks and you are still asking "if you are about to experience heartbreak?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them / Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.