Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal (56141 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I wonder which fool mislead you fools into thinking you are the sh.it in SA. grin

Black SA women apart from being with their black SA men, marry other South African races like coloured (mixed race), white or even Indian and when they eventually venture outside the country they marry whithin SADEC Bloc, that is .. Swaziland, Mozambique, Zim, Lesotho Botswana men etc because there are similarities in our cultures

Marrying Nigerians is way down the list cultist because of many factors. You are seen as criminals and those that do marry Nigerians are looked down upon because it's almost taboo. So please stop blowing your own horn, you ain't shi.t down here
shut your dirty stinky HIV infested sotho mouth, south Africa is the headquarters of criminalities in Africa and that is fact, xenophobic baboons.

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
shut your dirty stinky HIV infested sotho mouth, south Africa is the headquarters of criminalities in Africa and that is fact, xenophobic baboons.
Oga your country has the most babies born with HIV than any country in the world, so your tired HIV jibe won't fly.
As for criminality, no nationality is associated with criminality than Nigerians, people all over the world are suspicious of you, everyone thinks you are fraudsters. you are poster children of African criminals
And oh, the pics are of ilegal immigrants aka your brothers grin
And I shut your mouth with the "we take your women" nursery rhymes grin

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
DonroxyII:
Oracle is not the Devil .... Devil is Dirty ... Oracle is clean that's why you see most Worshiping Oracle are always on White... Be Guided !

Every you state is a Spot except the Oracle aspect!!
Noted boss

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
nijaomegacode:
God knows I can not share a woman with another man. Haba! When they're not mad o.
In fact, i can not sleep with a non virgin sef not to talk of marrying her. Even the Oracle rejects the blood of non virgin. That means the devil don't even want a deflowered girl.
For does of you dating a non virgin, you are pouring new wine in old cup. She's contaminated! Find a virgin girl and father a child with. Else your children will be behaving like her high schl boyfriend. They will be bastards!

So you want to tell us that all the girls you have slept with were deflowered by you?

No dey misyarn anyhow oga

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
holy moses, uncivilized bush people.
black Zulus are suffering post apartheid syndrome.
The symptoms are chronic low self esteem
Delusional perception of world affairs
Nigeria mono-fixation including the need to be in the centre of our attention.

These people live in Africa's 2nd biggest slum after Kenya but they like to believe they are the white man of Africa when they can't even run a spaza shop.

3 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by barajo1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
This madness should remain there. We already have enough problems in Nigeria.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
prince3009:

So you want to tell us that all the girls you have slept with were deflowered by you?

No dey misyarn anyhow oga
Yes o. I sleep with virgins only.
This meme is sadly funny
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Oga your country has the most babies born with HIV than any country in the world, so your tired HIV jibe won't fly.
As for criminality, no nationality is associated with criminality than Nigerians, people all over the world are suspicious of you, everyone thinks you are fraudsters. you are poster children of African criminals
And oh, the pics are of ilegal immigrants aka your brothers grin
And I shut your mouth with the "we take your women" nursery rhymes grin
lol, so e dey pain you say naija guys dey collect una women, chai the thing pain am.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by HabaHaba: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
iceybux:

If u in such situations will u pay groom price and also takia of the men?

Hahhahahahhahahahahahhahah!!!!!

I love this question you posed to Sisioge!!!

Nigerian women that has a generic entitlement mentality of being the one that must be provided for, no matter what the husband earns.

Abeg Sisioge answer this simple question?

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I wonder which fool mislead you fools into thinking you are the sh.it in SA. grin

Black SA women apart from being with their black SA men, marry other South African races like coloured (mixed race), white or even Indian and when they eventually venture outside the country they marry whithin SADEC Bloc, that is .. Swaziland, Mozambique, Zim, Lesotho Botswana men etc because there are similarities in our cultures

Marrying Nigerians is way down the list cultist because of many factors. You are seen as criminals and those that do marry Nigerians are looked down upon because it's almost taboo. So please stop blowing your own horn, you ain't shi.t down here
You are nothing but a deranged slowpoke, you people are so uncivilized and backward, imagine raping infant believing it would cure HIV, gosh. All you lazy black south African men do is to get drunk, impregnate your women and abandoned them to care for the child. Dirty Sex pervert Zulu and Xhosa men, your women would never prefer to be with foreigners if you are hard working and responsible. You accuse Nigerians in SA of being criminals, if your women choose to be with foreign criminals over you then answers would be gotten without even asking question. You dirty, smelly, drug addict, xenophobic south African. You come to a Nigerian blog looking for threads to display your stupidity and hatred for Nigerians. There are Nigerians in Durban, Capetown, Pretoria and Johannesburg, go and face them and say these things before them, Mugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
You are nothing but a deranged slowpoke, you people are so uncivilized and backward, [/b]imagine raping infant believing it would cure HIV, gosh. All you lazy black south African men do is to get drunk, impregnate your women and abandoned them to care for the child. Dirty Sex [b]pervert Zulu and Xhosa men, your women would never prefer to be with foreigners if you are hard working and responsible. You accuse Nigerians in SA of being criminals, if your women choose to be with foreign criminals over you then answers would be gotten without even asking question. You[b] dirty, smelly[/b], drug addict, xenophobic south African. You come to a Nigerian blog looking for threads to display your stupidity and hatred for Nigerians. There are Nigerians in Durban, Capetown, Pretoria and Johannesburg, go and face them and say these things before them, Mugu.
You and I aren't on the same wavelength intellectually, that much is apparent. Look at the bolded
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
lol, so e dey pain you say naija guys dey collect una women, chai the thing pain am.
Naija guys are useless, a nusiscance to our already over-burdened system.dont flatter yourself

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Naija guys are useless, a nusiscance to our already over-burdened system.dont flatter yourself
Lol, every naija guy in SA knows how a south African woman pussy smells like, keep hating on them.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Lol, every naija guy in SA knows how a south African woman pussy smells like, keep hating on them.
You sound like you are stuck in an eternal teenage hood. How old are you ?

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by TMKsouth: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You and I aren't on the same wavelength intellectually, that much is apparent. Look at the bolded

IG, mysticwarrior (aka biscuitcarrier) is one of the dumbest, unstimulating people on NL - seriously. He's not worthy of being a troll.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You sound like you are stuck in an eternal teenage hood. How old are you ?
am older than your ancestors who transcended their uncivilized mentality to you, and If you can't cure yourself from acute zombiism then stop quoting me with your acute idiocy, ever since I have known you in this forum you have never said anything reasonable.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

IG, mysticwarrior (aka biscuitcarrier) is one of the dumbest, unstimulating people on NL - seriously. He's not worthy of being a troll.
You are speaking a truckload of pure arrant nonsense!! You are not making sense with all these your epistle.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
am older than your ancestors who transcended their uncivilized mentality to you, and If you can't cure yourself from acute zombiism then stop quoting me with your acute idiocy, ever since I have known you in this forum you have never said anything reasonable.
yet another stupid installment from you grin grin you simply never disappoint. You sound so puerile

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

Bra, this guy's so stupid ,I've stopped taking him seriously. I just think we entertain him too much, we inflate his ego.

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Bra, this guy's so stupid ,I've stopped taking him seriously. I just think we entertain him too much, we inflate his ego.
This lame stunt you pulled up there reeks of acute stupidity
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
This lame stunt you pulled up there reeks of acute stupidity
you need to grow up guy, you aren't mature.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
yet another stupid installment from you grin grin you simply never disappoint. You sound so puerile
I refuse to allow the ancestral curse handed down to you in the form of typing senseless comments infect me, begone from me your slithering reptile. Go meet the rest of your psychopathic twăts to trawl the net with.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
you need to grow up guy, you aren't mature.
lol, you are the one who lack maturity Mr sangoma.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
I refuse to allow the ancestral curse handed down to you in the form of typing senseless comments infect me, begone from me your slithering reptile. Go meet the rest of your psychopathic twăts to trawl the net with.
I'm done with this nonsense, you can now entertain morons of your own level, like the likes of icejayz

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I'm done with this nonsense, you can now entertain morons of your own level, like the likes of icejayz
be my guest and kiss my black ass.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
be my guest and kiss my black ass.
your cultist ass.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
lol, you are the one who lack maturity Mr sangoma.
Me Snagoma? How lame. Cultist
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Me Snagoma? How lame. Cultist
Says the brain-dead illiterate who can't even spell "Sangoma" This must be an ancestral curse running through your veins because no human can be able to survive with such enormous stupidity in him and still be alive at your age. Your foolishness in Watts can light up the African continent

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Says the brain-dead illiterate who can't even spell "Sangoma" This must be an ancestral curse running through your veins because no human can be able to survive with such enormous stupidity in him and still be alive at your age. Your foolishness in Watts can light up the African continent
You keep writing these long essays and you make little sense cultist

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You keep writing these long essays and you make little sense cultist
coming from a daft south African who can't even spell "sangoma" you are a disgrace to KwaZulu natal.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Bifwoli: 2:27am On Jun 29, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
South Africans, Ghanians, Kenyans and Cameroonians are known for weird news...kikikikkkik
And Nigerians with their rampant kidnappers,bloody ritualists ,Boko Haram ,Yahoo boys are the hollier and normal ones?

The Bible says take the big log outta your eye before casting accusations against others.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.