Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Sometimes I Miss Single Hood. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sometimes I Miss Single Hood. (4528 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / Single Hood Certificate For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometimes I Miss Single Hood. by Fiscus105(m): 4:50am On Jul 01, 2021
bukatyne:

The hangout might be impromptu although he should have informed her when it can up.

My issue is peeps thinking it is wrong for a married person to hang out or they have to give up fun and enjoyment because they are married (viewing it like a cage).

That's why they snap at every little thing.

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Recreation is very very important.

Which kind of idiotic impromptu hangout with old friends will make a married man of 11 years hang out till 12 am?

You guy dnt understand responsibility of being a father and husband that's why u re spitting trash.

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Miss Single Hood. by destiny4luv(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

Oga I pray you won't destroy ur beautiful marriage and come to nairaland to blame naija women as usual.

U see when you are in a company of guys, you will meet whole lot men, many are not in good marriages, hence they talk trash of their wives or look down on you that appreciate ur woman, if you don't careful you too you join their league and before you know, marriage will start experience strain and affect kids.

In as much I'm not against hanging out with friends, you should try ur best not to satisfy ur friends to inconvinent ur marriage , if anything happens friends will disappear like thing air.

Let me tell u my experience , I have a friend who has problem in marriage , he forcibly married the wife without consent of wife's parent , now my friend is contemplating of leaving her becos his bussness is stagnant and he attributed it to his wife.

We normally hang out virtual everyday , when its 7 or 7:30pm, if I say I'm going home he will be making jest of me that i fear my wife and that my wife is monitoring me too much, I have tried to convince him that the habit of not keeping late night was embeded in me as a result of my upbringing and not neccessarly wife but unto no avail.
Oga, if I shift ground and start keeping late night like him, is it not foolishness on my part? For him, his marriage is in crises while mine is peaceful. If I follow him, and marriage start having problem like his, who will I blame?

I don't really think u understood me or my write up. I don't keep late night, and if u read my write-up properly u will find out that it's just something that came out of d blue (wasn't planned for). And I don't keep irresponsible friends or d ones that have issues with their wife at home and even if they do how can that one affect my home?. We compliment and celebrate each other as friends. And ur first paragraph don't really add up at all. Cheers.
Re: Sometimes I Miss Single Hood. by destiny4luv(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

Which kind of idiotic impromptu hangout with old friends will make a married man of 11 years hang out till 12 am?

You guy dnt understand responsibility of being a father and husband that's why u re spitting trash.

Who offend u, u just dey provoke 4 where provocation nor dey. So I am automatically a prisoner because am married. Hanging out with my friends late once in a while don't make me an irresponsible husband or father. Gush! how do some people reason. Na comment like this dey make some guys dey fear to marry thinking marriage is a cage meanwhile is not.
Re: Sometimes I Miss Single Hood. by Fiscus105(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
destiny4luv:

Who offend u, u just dey provoke 4 where provocation nor dey. So I am automatically a prisoner because am married. Hanging out with my friends late once in a while don't make me an irresponsible husband or father. Gush! how do some people reason. Na comment like this dey make some guys dey fear to marry thinking marriage is a cage meanwhile is not.

Ur anger, take it to ur wife that is sniffing life out of u for hanging out with whoever you want.

I biliv ur so called friends are happy when disagreement came in ur house as a result of olosho you carry to sleep with but claiming u hang out with friends

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Miss Single Hood. by destiny4luv(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

Ur anger take it to ur wife that is sniffing life out of u for ur hanging out with whoever you want

I biliv ur so called friends are happy when disagreement came in ur house out as a result of olosho you carry to sleep with but claiming u hang out with friends

Chai "HUNGERBAD" I understand ur frustration. Kpele.
Re: Sometimes I Miss Single Hood. by Fiscus105(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
destiny4luv:

Chai "HUNGERBAD" I understand ur frustration. Kpele.

Keep on keeping late night with ur good old friends sir, infact make it a duty to spend weekends in their houses one by one sir.

.........few years to come,......
Nairalanders, pls my wife has become something else pls advise me.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Miss Single Hood. by Karleb(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2022
Reading my comments here again makes me laugh.

Sometimes, social media makes us fight a war that isn't real.

@jovialjune

Sorry about what happened on this thread last year. Can we be friends? grin
Re: Sometimes I Miss Single Hood. by purehustle101(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Na hand wey you give woman she go take follow you. Be a good husband and always provide and care for them. In regards to my happiness even God can't stop me. be wise, you only leave once, Men of these days got no balls.
Re: Sometimes I Miss Single Hood. by destiny4luv(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
What are u saying...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. / Fear Women (what My Friend Sent Me This Morning) / In The Absence Of Love Should Couples Still Remain Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.