Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (105932 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
That year the other one was Obasanjo's son......later he became gardener's son and one minute ejaculator..

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations sweet, wishing a long lasting relationship
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
She will soon tell us that he has baby dick........ King's dick is bigger than his dick .... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
No time.. Aunty has jumped to the next available cucumber cheesy

abeg jare, i sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Strong woman she's.. i can't love her less.
After reading your comment I zoomed into your profile, seriously am not surprised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Appreciate and love any man or woman wey love , cared,and comfort you during your broken , trials time , these sect of people are angels in human form

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Vlain: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
BigYash:
She dey left weight ni? No be only strong woman.. So jumping from one preeek to another made her strong now abi?

It’s takes strength grin cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Vlain: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
meobizy:
Somebody will see a public toilet and chook prick. I tire for many men.

U said this to ur fellow woman. Omo e choke ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
I wish her all d best
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by coronavirus19: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Strong woman she's.. i can't love her less.
This must be ment or u re just trolling
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
she's recording all the secrets wey she go use attack the guy 6 months from now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
One baby daddy down, another baby daddy loading, later we will hear 2 seconds man grin
My chest...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by adriano50: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Make we no hear say na one second man again oooo tonto dike na wahala person

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Josywhyte: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hope say e go last
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Is that not RTD.Real Admire Kopopogi's son? shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by olibeans: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bullshit...
I don't know why people are so attracted to someone's leftovers..

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
As long as he no get wife cause these Nollywood people and olosho work na like 1 and 2

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ruthymoon:
Appreciate and love any man or woman wey love , cared,and comfort you during your broken , trials time , these sect of people are angels in human form
You are right dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by zudozz: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
This one dey smoke igboooh

see him lips!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
12:30 am Mon 28/06
Santos SP - Atletico Mineiro
Brazil Serie A
1X2 - FT (X)
12:30 am Mon 28/06
Centro Sportivo Alagoano - Cruzeiro
Brazil Serie B
1X2 - FT (X)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by illuminati4life: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
[/b]Olosho and the new Maga...[b]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by mamawa123: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
I don’t believe anything that comes out from any of these celebrities mouth. They are all attention seekers. This one looks like another maga

Anyway she praised her ex (that yahoo boy) more than this until both of them don’t see eyes to eyes.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
She has a type. This one looks like her ex-husband.
Her ex husband also went for the girl that looked like tonto. Good for them both.
Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by rummmy: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
This woman should marry and rest nau...
What is all this nonsense at her age.
Omotola should mentor her.
Thought Bobrisky be wan marry her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by fidel2(m): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Omo.....! Nna mehn.....is like women don't really know wat they want fa...see as the guy look like city herbalist

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by ikeasogwa: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
What would he be doing with her?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2021
ikeasogwa:
What would he be doing with her?

Probably sharing loot. Premium Times reports that he just built a new mansion in Abuja.

Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Niger Delta Politician Lover A Mr. Prince Kpokpogri

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/470272-tonto-dikeh-unveils-politician-lover.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2021
did she forget to celebrate her saggy balls big tummy chairmen in abuja she has to satisfy to sort bills..

All of them are olonsho...we know u r hustling but dont be deceving kids looking uo to you..

you all Bleep married men for a living

Judge not but no deh form holy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 12:55am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Go Tonto.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.