Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (105934 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by tightpussy156: 6:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Stupid BITCH.Woman without shame.You they prove hard girl for internet inside you are bitter and pained.later we hear another breakup.beauty without brain na your sour TOTO go suffer am.Who quote me hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2021
Okay now
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2021
Some men dey Bleep up. sad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by detectivejones: 6:42am On Jun 28, 2021
Super happy for her, but why does she like men with this kinda face? abi na head
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Theoarhics: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2021
She is praising this one now hope later we wont hear he is 5 sec man when the love sours.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Charmingpet: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2021
NwekeUG:
Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her lover on his birthday today June 27, IgbereTV reports.

Anti-corruption activist and chairman of Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum, Comrade Prince Kpokpogri, has been unveiled as actress Tonto Dikeh's new man.

Ossai Ovie Success, the media aide to Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, took to his social media accounts to celebrate Prince Kpokpogri on his birthday today and disclosed that he's the new man in Tonto's life.

He wrote in his caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnnQ32MF8u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tonto Dikeh wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQnYEMmnVKJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I pray it last.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Theoutsider: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Strong woman she's.. i can't love her less.

Look at these women trying so hard to be white.

Blonde hair
White skin
green eyes
all she needs is a nose job.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by detectivejones: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Super happy for her, but why does she like men with this kinda face abi head
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
dis one don visit muslim thread in d last 5 days 2 go find trobul afta swearin Allah u akubah!
Buh she nor knw say Musbau don tie iislamiya tag join her cloth, she nor knw!

Jez visit her profile
grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by errigdee: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2021
Ladies no matter how it feels believe me life got something great out there for you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Tunjido: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
sorry to ask, what’s strong about her?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by JustCruise(m): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=103138114]E be like say this one no get internet connnection. Na the Mr Mubarak, married man with 3 children wen bloggers dey talk be this or another one? Person wen dem go soon stab 5 times. Where all the ones she post before?
The mumu shout YORUBA ACTORS because of Baba Ijesha, she never shout IGBO GIRLS for Chidinma.

Let's hear from them who will not allow Churchill to post in Peace.
One thing is certain, NO Igbo family can accept her.

They're both answering for their crimes....but Baba ijesha was caught on camera, trying to defile a minor. Stop tribalizing these crimes because they're both against humanity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by mbos: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
reckless indulgence without way of God and his will cannot do u no good but repeated heart breaks and sorrow
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

U r also strong n mighty. U won a heart too
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Two children two father's. What a world we live in. Another 2 minute man on board. This girl is wierdo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by chizakris: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Hahahaha I tire oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Another mugu discovered. Stupid young men with zero senses still abide!

How can somebody have sense and be bearing kpokpogri?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by chikason22(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2021
Khd95:
Na every year she dey fund love grin

She's desperately putting her life on the internet to prove to a lot of people that she's doing well and fine for her self, when in real life she's bittered and scorned.

Nobody gives a dead Bleep
I do cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by chikason22(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2021
All I see are bitter souls up there wishing someone bad or saying all sort of rubbish about Tonto.

But inwardly, these modafvckers are the worse hypocrites ever. They do worse things behind the scene.

Stupid mofos

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by olibeans: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Gov. Uduaghan's leftover has now become another man's boo.

It will surely end in tears...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2021
Well, life is all about choice...You have to be in a place where you have peace of mind...Very very Important for sanity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by giftphilips(f): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2021
Am so happy for u strong woman

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2021
TomiwaRay:
I'm so happy for her...Everyone has the right to move on after a break up,no matter how messy. Wishing her all the happiness she deserves.

With her terrible and bad attitude...it shall always end in tears...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by RandomG(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Hi guys please I need financial support concerning my academic I'm suppose to be in school by now but I can't because my parents can't afford to sponsor me now please this really mean alot to me I'll appreciate any amount cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2021
You will wait tire because they will not break up.
Rather is Churchill and murer that will break up, because the two of them are fooling themselves.

quote author=ityP post=103154248]

At least, Churchill na one minute. This one na 1 secs; but we'd have to wait after the breakup grin[/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2021
What if the past has made her learn lessons and work on her self?

quote author=Glink2018 post=103158315]

With her terrible and bad attitude...it shall always end in tears...

[/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Don't mind this foolish ashawo jahre, she is just trying to be relevant in relationships wise ,where as she has failed she just want to trend
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Gbeng30:
Don't mind this foolish ashawo jahre, she is just trying to be relevant in relationships wise ,where as she has failed she just want to trend
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Besk: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2021
NwekeUG:
Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her lover on his birthday today June 27, IgbereTV reports.

Anti-corruption activist and chairman of Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum, Comrade Prince Kpokpogri, has been unveiled as actress Tonto Dikeh's new man.

Ossai Ovie Success, the media aide to Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, took to his social media accounts to celebrate Prince Kpokpogri on his birthday today and disclosed that he's the new man in Tonto's life.

He wrote in his caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnnQ32MF8u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tonto Dikeh wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQnYEMmnVKJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

….and this guy will let this woman ruin his joy? Hmnnn! It hardly ever ends well with these self-obsessed publicity-grabbing Primadonnas.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Ayt27(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2021
24kmagic:
Today is my birthday as well. Even 1 birthday wish I no see collect, simply because I no loud am for social media.

Chai

But where people de see this love sef

Birthday mate man! At least nairaland sent you a bday text
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by winner37(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2021
No problem ,I will still hear another story behind this story ... how many persons will suck two breast on one chest ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Felicity24(f): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2021
Issokey....

Buy a Standard Land/Property with a good Title and great features.

PRIME VIEW ESTATE BANKU WAREWA
Title: Excision
600sqm
Actual Price:
5M
12 Months installment payment:
6M [900k INITIAL DEPOSIT AND 425K MONTHLY FOR 12 MONTHS}

600sqm
Actual Price:
5M
6M [900k INITIAL DEPOSIT AND 425K MONTHLY FOR 12 MONTHS]

300sqm
Actual Price:
2.5M
3M [456k INITIAL DEPOSIT AND 212K MONTHLY FOR 12 MONTHS]

MIDLAND GARDENS OJODU, BERGER.
Title: Deed of Assignment & Registered Survey

INTRODUCTORY PRICE
500sqm
Price: 15M
300sqm
Price: 9M

COMFORT COURT ISHERI
Title: LSDPC C of O/ Deed of Conveyance
30% DOWN PAYMENT AND BALANCE SPREAD WITHIN 6 MONTHS
FULLY FINISHED: Price: 60M

Sizeable sitting room
Well fitted kitchen with a store
All rooms en suite
Family lounge
Central Water System
Interlocked drive way
POP ceiling
CCTV Cameras
Stamped Concrete Compound
Security
Car Port etc

CARCASS
Price:
47M
BUYER TO COMPLETE:
Wiring
Light and power Fittings
Plumbing Fittings
Kitchen Cabinets
Tiles.

Kindly contact us for more details: 08107939279,
OFFICE ADDRESS:
24, Channels TV Road, Opic Bus Stop,
Isheri North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.